Reviews for A New Reason to Live
crazstiz chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
more please!
crazstiz chapter 10 . 1/10/2013
i no its been a long time but i would love to see more for this fic!
ktikat13 chapter 10 . 9/13/2012
Aww I absolutely loved your story but it doesn't seem complete, is it? This is one of my favorite shows and I would,be one of the happiest ppl in the world if these two would just get together already lol.
MissAnissa chapter 9 . 7/12/2012
I love this and I absolutely love the way you portray the characters and their thoughts/feelings :) I do hope you continue!
Spikesslayer8 chapter 10 . 5/7/2012
No way that can't be the last one, there are just to many unanswered questions like will Carol and Merle learn to live together in the same camp? Will they be able to share Daryl's time with jelousy? will Daryl and Carol progress in their relationship? etc... i just wanna read more lol
Spikesslayer8 chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
Oh my god did he really just do that? he may as well yelled at her to get back to work, Daryl i shake my head at you in disappointment! Go Carol! Glad she slapped him, he deserved it. Off to read more :)
acarlgrimmesfan chapter 10 . 4/10/2012
this is really good u shouls countinu
abovetherim chapter 10 . 4/9/2012
I'm torn because it some ways that seems like a very fitting place to end it but I would also love to read more and see what goes down with Merle. I will be happy with whatever you decide is best for your story!
jaded79 chapter 10 . 4/7/2012
I really hope you keep going with this. I've enjoyed it so far and would definitely love for you to continue. You write really well and it's very enjoyable to read what you have to say.
ThankMeWhenIt'sWednesday chapter 10 . 4/7/2012
I personally think you should keep going, but that's just me. You do such a wonderful job with this story, and the characters are so authentic in relation to who they are on the show. It's one of my favorites. I know it's up to you whether or not you keep writing this, but I really hope you do :)
SmoshLuuh chapter 9 . 4/7/2012
I missed this fanfic! I'm glad u're goingto keep posting from now on :]

This chapter was awesome!
SmoshLuuh chapter 8 . 3/19/2012
Poor Dale :( his death made me cry a lot!

Loved the chapter... more? :D
deelove1 chapter 7 . 3/18/2012
I'm so happy that Carol got herself a backbone!
kelsey chapter 7 . 3/17/2012
Okay, this is so faar my fav fanfic of these two please keep it going I love them so so much :) please i beg of you keep this fanfic going
Anonymous chapter 7 . 3/11/2012
Great story. Slight romance but not to sappy and some suspense. Keep on writing please!