Reviews for When Juliet Went Away
Anonymous chapter 14 . 7/8/2013
ACK ACK ACK I LOVE THIS SO MUCH

No one was out of character. Even the thoughts of the characters, the way you described them...it was perfect. A perfect story. You should write more. I haven't really read any of your other stories but I'm gonna have to read 'em now!

And I love your writing style. It's mature, well thought out, very clear, but while retaining a certain artsy quality...it's just so ah so good.

Lassiter was just SO Lassiter. You write great dialogue for him.
d1x1lady chapter 14 . 1/28/2013
Soooooo good! Loved it!
d1x1lady chapter 10 . 1/28/2013
I love their conversations! So insightful and well-written. Amazing work!
iknowuknow chapter 14 . 8/15/2012
HORRAY! Okay, now I really got to get to bed :/ but I shall read more awesome after work tomorrow! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO
iknowuknow chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
You make me squeal ridiculously with all teh cuteness. I used to be a shules shipper, but then I realized that Juliet and Lassiter are WAY better suited :))) Plus, he makes her happy. They've always been close on a deep and personal level that Shawn just could never hope to reach. They fit better.
PatchworkDK chapter 14 . 7/25/2012
Best Lassiet on the Internet. No competition.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
Lets as much slide as he does.

Sorry for the early posting. Typing with vigor has its drawbacks
Guest chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
I loved this chapter and the fic itself, but one thing bigger me that, as a not-Shines enthusiast like me, you might enjoy: if Shawn were ever caught and arrested as a fraud, every conviction he's helped with would instantly be overturned and retried, with every piece of evidence or testimony discovered as a result of his "visions" thrown out as fruit of the poison tree AND with the defense now able to question Lassiter and O'Hara's credibility as investigators based on the fact they were so frauded for years. Which means shutting down Psych will result in a lot of very bad people being back out on the street. It's the only reason I can see why canon!Lassie lets ad much
Gwynevere1 chapter 14 . 4/1/2012
Your writing is erotic, without becoming purple prose.
dragonmactir chapter 14 . 3/19/2012
Best ending ever. Even or perhaps BECAUSE the last word was an emoticon. :)
the-omnomnom-phenomenon chapter 14 . 3/18/2012
Okay, so the texting theme throughout the story was cute! And the closure with Psych (Shawn, Gus, and sorta Henry) was...refreshing. I could see things happening that way in the series. And in some deluded corner of my mind, there will be Lassiet in the series!) xD
Me chapter 14 . 3/16/2012
I love this. I am a Shules fan for the show and on FF, but you make me obsessed with Lassiet. Urgh. I can't decide.

When I first opened this chapter up, I somehow got to chapter one and was like, WTH, how did I get here?

Anyways,

Great story!

Me.

(Literally, my name is Meme)
hfce chapter 14 . 3/16/2012
What a great ending to a great story. I loved how this was all resolved. It's like I was watching the show. Only the show would never have the guts you have. :)
Harmony Goldstar chapter 14 . 3/16/2012
I loved everything about this story, especially the way you portrayed the characters! Great work... I'm so sad that it's over...
Pothangfanfic chapter 14 . 3/16/2012
Great, great ending.

It would be curious to see how the next chapter of this saga unfolded if you were to happen to write Shawn helping the police with the whole psychic crap. *hint, hint*

:-)