Reviews for around and around
Prothoe chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
I liked this new chapter so much - words fail me! I just can point out that I love your writing style. Touching, thrilling precise...

John is just amazing in your fic. Patient but at the same time (as it is described in the story) he does not give in. Then all the small gestures showing that he cares so much - like running a hand through Sherlock's hair or moving his thumb over his hand... Terrific!

Can't wait for more!
gemstone1234 chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
So, I've read some good stuff recently but this is actually amazing.
Silverspeare chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
Very beautiful! I love the ending especially.

FYI, i was listening to the song Echo by Jason Walker, and i think it's fitting very well to this song. I don't know, i know this is not a song fic, but i still thought it was.. nice, cool whatever :)
moonagedaydreaming chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
Now this is interesting, and very well written. Keep up the good work!
eohippus chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
Love your writing and the topic! Thanks!
quotegilikay chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
This is really good! Really well written and even though we've never really seen it I reckon you got dark-mood-Sherlock really well.

Hope you update soon!
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
oh wow, your writing is just so lovely, and the flow is perfect. and i was so happy to see this updated in my inbox! thanks for that, delayed or not. :D

oh, Sherlock... ;; just let John help you...

and jeez, Mycroft, you really are getting slow. *sighs* :C
Sky Writes chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This was brilliantly written! Very intriguing!
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Interesting, very interesting

:D
CallMeSunshine chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Great! :)
Miss Enthusiasimal chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Brilliant!
Dimwit Cynic chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Oh man, this was good. Dark mood Sherlock was excellently written and I love the way you made Johm react. Very in charecrer. Bravo!
Prothoe chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Wow, what a promising first chapter! Loved it!

And as Sherlock never does things the easy way, it is absolutely comprehensible that also his bad moods are REALLY bad...

I'm already looking forward to the next chapters!
K. Kotone chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Loved it. The last line was especially gorgeous. Keep up the good work.
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
pure poetry. i love this.