Reviews for at dusk
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
OmG! i really was tempted to give up reading this. it was captivating—i hung to each word as if i were Lysander to Lucy. therefore, didn’t & i am glad. because of that, i’ll have this as my 92nd favorite. everything about the story was flawless: relationships, ponderings, those regrets, dreams nightmares, vivid images, style. just all of it.
sunburnesd chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
So I mean can we talk about feels. Like there's a lot of them. And I'm crying so much, I love how at the end Lucy still isn't Molly to him, but how he finally feels almost okay because he knows she's broken about it too. This was heart breaking and written beautifully. I definitely ship MollyLysander now.
alarics chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Absolutely amazing. I love Mollyii and you write her absolutely brilliantly. I am a bit of a sucker for rebellious!Molly fics and this is incredible! :)
lover of the dark chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
... Ah, wow. I wasn't expecting the whole Lucy/Ly thing, but wow. That was amazinggg.
chasingafterstarlight chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
what is this omg

this is so sad what is this ending

SO MANY FEELINGS RIGHT NOW LIKE SERIOUSLY

akglsajg i cannot

okay first of all your lysander and molly were flawless - so dysfunctional yet so amazing and i love them together and agjksj, it was just amazing. i love the first line and i love the nonlinear format of this. your writing was amazing and gorgeous and i loved the touches of lucysander, despite the fact that i don't really ship it that hard. (and the touches of lucylorcan lol.)

they were so adorable together (when she was alive that is not when she was dead omg) and i seriously have no words like thank you so much. this was a gorgeous fic and i really do appreciate it so, so much. i love you and thank you again omg