Reviews for A Father's Gift
please update soon... its one of my favourites
shadownkage chapter 13 . 8/15
I THINK its great love to c it updated
lancelot.knight chapter 13 . 8/6
o.k i gotta say i love the awesome story! i'm just a little bummed that you haven't updated it in so long. please do so soon!
So far it's one of the best fanfics i have read and i can't wait until the next chapter.
amazing
giboh92 chapter 13 . 7/23
Update soon...
F.A.M.4Life chapter 1 . 7/22
This story is wonderful pls continue to update this
Your Story Lover chapter 13 . 7/18
Please continue this story. And to make it better... are you kidding! It's great!
candymanq chapter 5 . 7/12
I just realized this but, if narutos parents are running off his chakra, wouldn't it get to the point that if they dispelled their memories would be given to naruto because they were imprinted on his chakra? So when the extra chakra returned to him so would the memories!
Come on I've been waiting for a while now please hurry up and get the next chapter up
I think that the dragon gauntlet should have levels of mastery and he has to actually train with the dragons to master each level
StarOfTime chapter 8 . 6/1
YOUTH! It's just so youthfully youthful. Your youthful youthfulness is full of youth in your youthfully youthful writing of this most youthfully youthful story that is full of youthful youth. Youth!
StarOfTime chapter 3 . 5/30
Okay. I like the story it seriously is a brilliant idea. Also, when you list the twelve main hand ears, you put boar down as Inoshishi. Boar is actually just I no, do high I'm sure you know, it's why Sakura calls in ino-pig. Shishi translates as lion, like when Sasuke uses shishi rendan, lion's barrage.
blacklightning1 chapter 13 . 5/30
this story is nothing short of awesome it would be pretty cool if naruto could make a dragonscale sword by channeling chakra to the golden scale tattoo. so far i like everything especially the sheer amount of time you spent detailing naruto's childhood... honestly while i like cannon naruto mr. kishamoto started messing things up later in shippuden and he still hasnt made naruto a chuning yet and naruto is definately past jounin level.
blacklightning1 chapter 11 . 5/25