Reviews for A Father's Gift
You should have him date another jinchuuriki such as fū or yogito
corbinskydragon1 chapter 13 . 5/21
Holy crap please keep going with this story it's awesome. Naruto is not an over the top crazy mega powered ninja but one that has earned his skills. That's what I like about this story. I can't wait for the next chapter. Plus I can't wait to see who he ends up with. Thanks for the great read!
PedoWRITER chapter 3 . 5/13
When Naruto becomes a genin, I wish he will kill civilians left and right and make the matron be fucked by an Inuzuka dog.
JayBird19 chapter 12 . 4/10
i take back my comment about the map.
JayBird19 chapter 9 . 4/9
cant help but ask, but what happend to his super awesome map? that shit needs to get shown to jiji and have him freak the fuck out.
crystalbeastmaster chapter 13 . 4/8
Please continue it is good.
snrodreick chapter 13 . 3/30
Please update :)
toofine89 chapter 13 . 3/26
Your story isn't bad, but it reeks of the pitfalls fanfic writers (including myself) often fall into. Like when something surprising happens and "everyone's eyes widen" as they do every time it's revealed. Or the even worse extreme where the writer feels the need to write out the individual reaction of everyone in the room. It's an immature style.

But your story is good. Your characters are solid. And I look forward to when you develop an actual plot (overarching plot, not arc by arc).
KagomeGirl021 chapter 3 . 3/26
oh please please PLEASE update this soon! It's been almost 2 years since the last update and i am HOOKED on this fic. I truly wish to see what will happen next and how this will all end. What will naruto's mother think when she finds out he signed the dragon contract? What about his dad? what will the sandaime and everyone else think of naruto's new summons? PLEASE WRITE MORE! this is so good i just don't want to stop reading! I have read this so many times and i really need more of this.
pie480 chapter 13 . 3/22
Awesome fanfic! Easily made my favorite section. I wish you could have found a way for Zabuza to live, like "even though it'd hurt our reputation, no one crosses us. contact is off, etc". also, please update soon! I really like the fanfics where he's smart and makes friends and all that. also, i cant wait till sarutobi and kakashi meet minato and kushina again! get like a yamanaka or whatever to take them there. please please please update soon.
Zaxxon chapter 13 . 3/20
Any idea if you will post Chapter 14?
I really would love to see this continued.
sparkreader chapter 13 . 2/17
Has this fic been abandoned?
great story . pleeeeease finish
GenetiX23 chapter 2 . 1/19
Yeah, uh, Haku dresses as a girl. You're changing his gender for a stupid reason, so I'm out.
bigfan22 chapter 13 . 1/18
Damn...I can't believe this fic was abandoned. It was a heck of a story, and I really love the way Naruto and his group of friends improved themselves so early. Hopefully one day your muse will return to you, and you will come back and finish this outstanding story. Great job!