Reviews for Evenings Light
HoosierCullen chapter 29 . 5/14/2012
Great ending am hoping you go ahead and decide to continue this story into another booklike set cause you have a knack for this and I really enjoy reading what you be keeping an eye out for it.
Antara93 chapter 29 . 5/14/2012
awesome ending loved it
emyK chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
love this cant wait to read more of your work!
Danni1664 chapter 29 . 5/12/2012
I do agree that trouble seeks Bella out...i mean that is kinda her thing...first james, Laurent, Victoria and the new born army, the Volturi are always there! I mean other than the story of love that Miss Meyer created there is the tale of a girl who is the damsel in distress, that was in my opinion the other main factor in SM's writing...and I think that allingoodfun has captured that incredibly!

So yes i think that even though the Volturi are dead and gone that trouble once again find Bella and the Cullen family. Because with the Volturi gone that means there is "free reign" over the vampire world and even though the Romanian's will more than likely take over again...there will be some bad ass vamp that thinks "I'm gonna make this world mine".

Also not to mention the new lives they are gonna have along the way. So danger will always follow Bella in some form or another...She is obviously better equipped to deal with it now.
LKV chapter 29 . 5/6/2012
awesome story, I stayed up 'till 11:30 last night reading this.
DutchGirl01 chapter 29 . 5/4/2012
Loved the ending, will there be a sequel?
kiwihipp chapter 29 . 5/4/2012
Nah! I don't believe that for once! Bella was only in trouble until the Volturi was done away with, then the Cullens will be ok.
BellaEd chapter 29 . 5/3/2012
Wow...what an ending and what a setup for the next story - "Danger always follows me…" Is there a continuation? I certainly hope so as I thoroughly enjoyed this one.

I'd like to encourage you to continue writing, as I found this story to be imaginative, yet in keeping with the characters in Stephanie's Twilight. Maybe a "what happens to Leah" and her (real) werewolf?

Thank you for a really enjoyable ride!
thunderstruckk chapter 29 . 5/3/2012
I AM IN LOVE! this is amazing
Danni1664 chapter 28 . 5/3/2012
Ok so I meant to review after "Unexpected" but I was unable to, I then read "Revelations" and didn't get a chance to review so now having just finished "Blocking" I thought I would review all three!

"Unexpected" was such a great chapter, the struggle to get Embry home safely, the new places that Bella never thought she'd see. I especially loved that Alice and Bella finally got to talk...Alice learnt about what had happened in the clearing and Bella had learnt about what happened when Charlie and Alice were taken. It was like they had the chance to make their lives together whole again. Poor Embry suffering from sea sickness, I love that being bitten by a vampire wasn't enough and that you added in something so human. I think that was brilliant because so many writers forget to add in small subtle things like that. Bravo.

"Revelations" saw Bella, Alice, Jasper, Embry and Edward make it home. The emotions of them all very raw in this chapter. Reunited with friends and family everyone can now breathe easy. Never thought Leah would imprint but so glad she did, mostly because she was always so filled with hate. I would like to think that we haven't heard the last from Leah and the Slovakians. I mean for example if Leah has children with Ahren what are they? Are the werewolve or shapeshifter or a mash-up of the two? Excellent chapter, wish it wasn't ending!

"Blocking" was a good chapter because it brought everyone to the same place. Carlisle and the others were able to finally ask the questions about Bella's shield. Love that Alice was so childish when she found out she too could be blocked. The fact that when Bella shields gifts that Edward too is blocked is great. I did wonder though that with Renesmee having the ability to block Alice's visions to a certain extent that maybe she too has a bit of the shield in her, just needs to train it! Love that they are finally getting to head to college. What new adventures would begin? Who will they meet? But I think that everyone is forgetting that The Romanians are back in power, will this open up a whole new chapter for vampire conflict. Possibilities are endless!

However I do have one criticism...Its is all over too soon :( I could read your writing for eternity :) Thank you for such a wonderful story. A story that I will consider very much a part of the Twilight Saga. Like the Twilight books I will read Evenings Light again and again.

Danni x
kiwihipp chapter 28 . 5/3/2012
Awww! What a nice positive ending! Bella is even 'stronger' than what everyone thought! Glad that they are all going to Dartmouth and learning more things!

A really great story!
Antara93 chapter 27 . 5/2/2012
aww dat was really cute...n so happy fr leah
DutchGirl01 chapter 27 . 4/30/2012
Leah finally gets her imprint, amazing chapter.
kiwihipp chapter 27 . 4/29/2012
That was really, really good! Both this last chapter and the whole story!

Imagine Leah imprinting! Well I hope for her that she is happy now and that she will be able to have children who might just be normal, without any of the werewolf or shifting genes.

Thank you for such a wonderful tale!
Antara93 chapter 26 . 4/29/2012