Reviews for Evenings Light
kiwihipp chapter 12 . 3/21/2012
Well, what is going on? Has Caius kidnapped this Ahren and forced him to get hold of Alice and Charlie, under duress? It must be very strange for the Cullens to work this out. Well written chapter.
Bella-pierce-Kathrine-swan chapter 11 . 3/20/2012
WHAT THE HELL oh wait jacob isnt a werewolf hes a shapeshifter OKAY i'm calm again but WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THAT?
kiwihipp chapter 11 . 3/20/2012
Oh my word! I just couldn't stop reading to review the last few chapters! wow! Very good writing. Siberian werewolves What is Caius doing?
DracoDreams-2 chapter 10 . 3/19/2012
Great story I can't wait to find out who took Charlie and Alice I think the God of War is going to make an apperence along with Bella the warrior princess lol keep up the good work
kiwihipp chapter 9 . 3/19/2012
Couldn't review until I had finished reading all the chapters! A real cool story. I wonder what you have up your sleeve, with these other animals and Caius. The children of the Moon perhaps? Didn't quite think that Charlie would be able to accept the truth. Hope it won't harm him.

I believe the word you want to use is 'shudder' and not 'shutter' when you mean a big tremble.
Branin1608 chapter 5 . 3/9/2012