Reviews for Raven and Beast Boy: Proof that opposites attract
tyujmn chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
OKAY OKAY BREATHE IN BREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATHE I CAN'T DO THIS NO KISS
LolitaLovett chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
HEY! So this story was so great! LUV IT! Makes mne want to go watch the Teen Titans! Too bad this story isn't in an episode! Those stupid writers need to get you on board!

LOVE 3
Super Girl chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Ausome story! Really sweet!
Januarytwentyfirst chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I LOVED IT! I think it's AMAZING!If you don't know who this is. . . Then you're crazy! But yeah, I Think It Is AWESOME!
ssjEasterBunny chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I like the premise of the story. Raven is as unfamiliar with heartbreak as she is with all the other emotions that she tries to disown, and this is a good device to place Beastboy inside some of her usual defenses. You created some nice images, too. That said, I think the characters extended out of their believable personalities several times.

"There wasn't one moment that I didn't want to be around him. [...] Beast Boy. I loved that boy. Not that I would ever tell him that." NOTE: The whole idea here is that Raven is heartbroken over a love loss. It just seems unrealistic that she (of all girls) would be harboring this second crush at the same time. I give you kudos for setting up a complicated dynamic (the overlap/conflict of a failed romance and a budding romance), but it just seems out of character for Raven to think this way.

"I tried to compose my self as I lifted my self off the bed with my powers." NOTE: This was a simple sentence and it loses some of its luster when I take it out of context like this, but it created one of those nice images I mentioned above. It illustrates how Raven's abilities are second-nature to her. Whereas we usually see her abilities as a sign of power and heroism, you've actually used her levitation as a sign of weakness. She's so emotionally drained that she'd rather just float to the door than exert even minimal effort for walking.

Good stuff.

I'm actually going to post a Raven/Beastboy one shot later tonight. It'd be awesome if you checked it out.