Reviews for Sohndar
Necrovore chapter 15 . 1/7/2013
Love the hints of Uru at the end.
Necrovore chapter 6 . 8/24/2012
...those doors...I remember those god forsaken doors...playing Riven I spent hours going back and forth near the beginning looking for the way to proceed only to find I had to close the doors behind me to see the next path. Probably the biggest facedesk moment in my life :P
Chaotic Brain chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
I hope that guard has a secondary motive for revealing sensitive information to the enemy, and that it's not just a contrivance to get the author out of a corner.
Necrovore chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
Bwahahaha! What a place to end the chapter. And woot for the classroom! :P
Waypoint chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
So since my last review wherein I cursed you for making me hunt down a copy of Riven on Steam, I played through it for the first time. Rather pleased with myself for not needing a guide.

It's okay Twilight. I didn't even notice the animal silhouettes where the balls were mounted until someone pointed it out to me after I'd finished, and even in hindsight I still can't see the one by the gondola (I did it all by sound - except for the one from the periscope of course). Which made the Moitey lock difficult because the stupid pictograms were painted by bucking Moitey Picasso and barely resemble the animals you're looking for and...UGH. I want that half hour of my life back :[

Sequence breaking over the bathysphere segment with Twilight Hax; I approve. Dash giving the annoying noisemaker sentry a piece of her mind; I definitely approve and I grew to hate that guy so much. Twilight adorably geeking out over a tribal schoolhouse; ALL OF MY APPROVE :3
Chaotic Brain chapter 4 . 5/4/2012
YES! New chapter! I had all but given up hope that you would be returning to this story. I'm happy to see that's not the case.

I like how you're altering the solutions yet again, by changing the numbers on the eyeballs. Though I wonder if you're only swapping their numbering order, changing the D'ni number system, or both. Well, I hope to discover the answer soon.

Speaking of discoveries coming up soon, Twilight may be overjoyed to find a schoolhouse now, but not when she discovers that it's actually a brainwashing facility to teach foals to worship Aldro.

And one more thing. There's a fan project going on called The Starry Expanse Project.

It's realRiven.