Reviews for Free Form
Eternal Crush Haver chapter 33 . 9/28/2013
If I'd commented following every chapter my words would have been full of verbal applause for the breath taking journey that you and Michelle took us on! This is written brilliantly, full of wonderful descriptions that allow us to "see" the action! I'll miss the contribution of our lovely friend, but I know you'll continue to keep us on the edge of our seats vicariously experiencing the love that is Perry and Della! Bravo!
StartWriting chapter 33 . 4/7/2013
I just read this story again on my lazy Sunday afternoon - because I needed some inspiration, and some fun. I absolutely loved this, all of it, from the large storyline into the tiny little details. Now that I also know The pretty stones, I also read the Mistletoe incident again. The mentioning of Daniel, grandmother Katherine, Carter... The way they met on a terrace ... You are quite something together, MW and OED ... Anxiously waiting your next story, I'll continue writing my own. Truly inspiring you are. Thank you.
Pam Ryan chapter 33 . 3/20/2013
Smashing! Loved the ending
pam ryan chapter 13 . 3/19/2013
This is a fantastic story. I didn't review before because I couldn't wait to see what happened next. It is enthralling. I am enjoying it so much
Phyllis Frank chapter 33 . 3/29/2012
Great story. Didn't want it to end. Hope you two have more to give us. Can't wait.
gslover123 chapter 33 . 3/29/2012
just finished this great story! loved it, you guys have my permission to collaborate again. (LOL;)) OED you promissed another of your own in the works, can't wait. Critique time, nothing to criticize. your writing is flawless, coherent, grammar is good. LOVE IT!
kaleen1212 chapter 33 . 3/28/2012
Fantastic story! I enjoyed every word if it!
tengland2 chapter 33 . 3/28/2012
Wonderfully done. Hugs and kisses, few fighting words. The fact that Alice is accepting Perry into the family. Della's concern over his practice and his trying to convince her it will be fine. Perhaps a trip to Michigan, time with her family and Kathy. Loved the crib, perhaps she is thinking of finally saying yes, so it will be theirs in the crib, not nieces/nephews. :D (Loved Mae holding what she heard over Della's head while Perry was gone.)
jrfanfrommo chapter 33 . 3/28/2012
Awww a baby Mason...would be soo cute! Great case by the way...very well done! Can't wait for more!
tengland2 chapter 32 . 3/28/2012
After the conversation between Perry and the father, kind of figured it was him and not the son, wanted to see the grand daughter. For someone to be so cruel. Hopefully things will be made right again. Glad the son, showed up, explained and apologized to a certain extent for his father's behavior.
tengland2 chapter 31 . 3/28/2012
Definitely a lot of tension going around Tragg's office. Perry certainly wasn't giving out any more information than necessary. This is getting very interesting. Nicely done again.
tengland2 chapter 30 . 3/28/2012
Absolutely wonderful. Mae beeping the horn upon their 2nd return. Paul's timing for a phone call, and the flat tire on top of everything else. Neither one wanting P to leave, but they were talking about Paul. Nicely done.
tengland2 chapter 29 . 3/26/2012
Nicely done. Della finally talking about Gregg to/with Perry, he forever being understanding. Glad to see she's eating so well. Her version of dessert was far better then what Perry had in mind at the moment. Good thing Mae had good hearing or just by the sight of things in the house, she knew what was going on. :D
tengland2 chapter 28 . 3/26/2012
You keep coming up with interesting ways of putting Mae, Alice and Perry together. Its working out so well. Nice to see Perry spoiling Della in front of her mother and she sees their tender moments. Can't wait to see what the suprise(s) are.
tengland2 chapter 27 . 3/26/2012
Nicely done. Della needed to be put in her place, when it comes to Gregg and what Kathy told Perry. He did need to know in order to understand the past and what was coming with her family. Have a feeling P/D are in for a good go round, before making up. On to more reading.