Reviews for Schooled
Dezzi95 chapter 1 . 7/19
Oh dear goodness this was the best thing I have read in forever! I'm cackling xD lol
RapidWaters chapter 16 . 7/9
I’m glad I’m reading your authors notes this time round because darn I may have a crush on you now! You’re brilliant! I hope I’m like you when I’m 47!
halflings chapter 17 . 7/8
Please update I love your story and would love it to be finish please update it soon!
alice22 chapter 1 . 6/20
I really love this fic and hope that sometime in the future you will have time to cont it on.
Natsuki D chapter 18 . 6/19
Please tell me there will be more chapters for this story! I'm in live with it and I really want to read more! If this is the end of this story is there a sequel?!
Absolutely love the story it's amazing please let me know if there is more and it's posted somewhere else!
Andreasnapeaoj chapter 18 . 6/15
This story is absolutely amazing. When are you going to write more?
lindsay.smith.9862273 chapter 18 . 6/15
Please update this story I would love to see you continue it. Once I started reading it I couldn’t put it down could you please let me know if your continuing with this or abandoning it thank you I really really hope you finish this
JustAnotherMarvelFanGirl881 chapter 18 . 6/13
I do hope you come back to update this story.. I really liked.. And I am dying to know what happens next. And how it all plays out.
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 18 . 6/13
Do you by any chance have that update or has it not got back to you yet.
The Writer and Reader chapter 18 . 6/7
:( it makes me so sad that this hasn't been updated in so long. You are honestly a master with words. This is now one of my fav fanfiction. Pls update. Your bio said that you would a year ago :(
Lucky Lucy Heart chapter 18 . 5/31
PLEASE UPDATE! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this story! The plot is AWESOME and your writing is AMAZING! I can’t wait to read the next chapter and I hope you upload it SOON!
MessiM chapter 5 . 5/23
So this is a late review. I haven’t even read this chapter yet but I saw your reaction in reviews and rants.
Your work is amazing.
Seriously? They are complaining in believability?
In a HARRY POTTER FanFiction?
About magic?
And waving wands?
Also in this days society do they not know how high school seniors have a thing for teacher?

If you’re still in contact with the author who pm’d you in tears please tell her that people are just stupid and want to be heard and matter without putting in actual risk or effort. - in this case: Ahole reviewers who do nothing but crit but will never try post their own.

Anyway. I freaking love this story. Also, Cissa is just the freaking best in the snake pit. She is like the spider waiting patiently and pulling threads (pun intended regarding Hadrian’s new clothes)
Don’t know if you’re still active in ff but thought I’d just leave this here. Now BACK TO READING!
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 1 . 5/18
Oh my God that was absolutely brilliant! I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. One of the best things I've ever read. I will consume this story! Well done!
I really hope you are still around & come back to "Schooled".
bookworm2192 chapter 18 . 5/13
I've barely been able to stop reading this story over the last couple of days! You have a talent for startling loud peals of laughter from me in the most inappropriate circumstances. I've had quite a few looks shot my way. I think some people think I'm mad when burst out laughing for no apparent reason in dead silence. You write so very well, and I am really looking forward to the rest of this story.
3,650 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »