Reviews for Schooled
Jeannetic chapter 1 . 8h
Love this fic so much! Can't wait for Dumbledore and James to get what they deserve. Can't wait to read more!
OogaBooga1234 chapter 18 . 9/27
This story has been an absolute delight to read. The way that you write is exquisite, you have me on the edge of my seat and biting my nails whenever a new tidbit is released, or with a smile on my face whenever Hadrian does something cute, and rather hot and bothered when he and Marvolo are getting busy ;P there was only one time I was unsatisfied with the story, and that was only when it seemed there was too much going on at one time for me to keep up with. I have however gotten past this and am thankful I kept reading, as this has become one of my more definite favourite stories. Your ideas for payback are original and hilarious!
I must admit I have skipped past this story a few times as I misread the summary and made an assumption (you know what they say about those...) on what it was about, and I am very happy to be proven wrong! Not even halfway through the first chapter and I was kicking myself for not having read this story sooner! I adore the interaction between Hadrian and Marvolo, and Marvolo and the Slytherins.
Definitely a brilliant story :)
xXSakuraBlossomsXx chapter 18 . 9/15
I love this story, and I was really hoping that you'd continue it
Yuuki21 chapter 18 . 9/10
Hey!
Juste a few words to say that I absolutely love this story!
It's original and well written !
Itl definitely changes from the story where harry is in a parrallel universe and trying to change things !
Now, we have a very good story where slytherins are not the exaggerated villains ! We can , for once, appreciate the brillinacy and cunning!
Love this Marvolo who is beautiful, cunning, powerful, possessive!
Also, what is also admirable is the way you described, the backgrounds schemes, the secondaries character ( not sure it' s comprehensible english, I mean, the people who are not principal characters)

So I was so happy to se that even you had not written since a long times, you had updated recently your profile! I wish you good luck, good health and to be blessed in many ways !
Can't wait for the enxt chapter ( I also love you story" food for thought ", microfot/harry is such an nice forgotten pairing, and sherlock is so brillant and sexy[ the one played by benedict cumberbatch )

See you soon!
Alucy chapter 18 . 9/2
This writing has become the highlight of my day! The plot is great fun and I have enjoyed seeing Hadrian stand up for himself. I found the first act of revenge incredibly funny. Thank you for writing this and I hope you continue to write many more of your fics.
Solaris Eclipsis chapter 16 . 8/25
honey i will emphatically say this is one of the best stories i have read and goddamn do i wish there was more just so i could sit here longer and read the awesomeness!
Rose-Lucy 16 chapter 1 . 8/20
I love this story, I've read it over and over and it only gets better. Your an incredible writer and this is one of my favourite stories on
God I love this chapter. I was biting my lip and trying not to laugh out loud, but ultimately failing; this story is that good. I can't wait to read the rest.
DemeRain chapter 18 . 8/12
It's been years since last I read this story. Here I sat today, home alone laughing and cheering out loud. Thank you again Wyrdsmith for this wonderful story.
love the story. please update.
hilarious & love it.
Djinthehouse chapter 16 . 8/6
when you were mentioning your length of chapters he reminds me of a story i follow where each new chapter is about ten thousand works a piece, and there are over hundred chapters know.
DJinTheHOUse chapter 13 . 8/5
i simply love this story, it is really in depth, and there are little things thrown in there not many stories do that, and i applaud you that your story does, so thank you.
DJinTheHOUse chapter 10 . 8/5
wow this story made me actually drop my jaw twice. I really want to read about Gellert Grindewald(i am a sucker for story's that have twisted beginnings, and endings), and the little 12 year old who was assulted by cormac mclaggen(sp?), i keep imagining a boy not sure if that's right.
Please finish this not fond of some pairings but do like the story would like to know how it ends love way it twist and turns without losing interest or confusing the reader love Harry in this want to see him prevail I know it's been forever but please finish
3,386 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »