Reviews for Schooled
Coolfire30 chapter 17 . 1/15
With the amount of times I've reread this?! The fact that I'm still enamoured and STILL feeling as if it was the first time... ahhhh...I'm truly in awe.

it really is a pity that this never got the ending it deserves. The story is just barely halfway through, and the drama is just now reaching it peak!... ahhhh, it's a sad moment for me to read the last sentence, knowing it would be my last.
SeleneMoon21 chapter 18 . 1/10
It’s a pity that this never got the ending it deserved.
Lucinda Riddle nee Malfoy chapter 18 . 12/27/2021
please update... please, I really love your story please update
Lucinda Riddle nee Malfoy chapter 18 . 12/27/2021
please update... please, I really love your story please update
ShadowThief126 chapter 17 . 11/30/2021
Wonderful story. It is so well written and uses beautiful language.
theFreakno4 chapter 16 . 11/23/2021
I never thought Severus and Giggling would and could go into the same line
theFreakno4 chapter 13 . 11/23/2021
Siri is back
DebaterMax chapter 10 . 11/8/2021
So uhhhh swing as James 25% share dropped to a value of 2% or 2% of 25% how does Harry have 50%1 tohave equal control? Just clearing this plothole?
DebaterMax chapter 5 . 11/8/2021
McG is spelled with an A not an O iirc
DebaterMax chapter 1 . 11/8/2021
Lol! But uhh how was Marauders mixed in with Harry’s canon year?
mysteryheart chapter 18 . 11/1/2021
i really hope you continue! if only to finally see Dumbledore brought down to the cround and buried alive! you're an amazing writer! please continue!
LegilimensLight chapter 18 . 10/29/2021
still one of the best stories I've ever read and reread, despite it not being updated for year's (yes, that's a hint XD)
O'Toole chapter 18 . 10/25/2021
It's sad that I can remember how happy I was that you last updated this story and that was almost ten years ago... I know you aren't writing anymore and that it is wishful thinking that someday when I reread this story, it will magically be updated after a long hiatus. I've had it in my favorite list for almost a decade and check it periodically for updates. To my dismay, I am always disappointed... Please remember the joy you once gave your readers and update!
Letitia91 chapter 18 . 10/21/2021
3333
erikablair chapter 18 . 10/14/2021
would love an update one day
3,910 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »