Reviews for Schooled
MessiM chapter 5 . 5/23
So this is a late review. I haven’t even read this chapter yet but I saw your reaction in reviews and rants.
Your work is amazing.
Seriously? They are complaining in believability?
In a HARRY POTTER FanFiction?
About magic?
And waving wands?
Also in this days society do they not know how high school seniors have a thing for teacher?

If you’re still in contact with the author who pm’d you in tears please tell her that people are just stupid and want to be heard and matter without putting in actual risk or effort. - in this case: Ahole reviewers who do nothing but crit but will never try post their own.

Anyway. I freaking love this story. Also, Cissa is just the freaking best in the snake pit. She is like the spider waiting patiently and pulling threads (pun intended regarding Hadrian’s new clothes)
Don’t know if you’re still active in ff but thought I’d just leave this here. Now BACK TO READING!
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 1 . 5/18
Oh my God that was absolutely brilliant! I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. One of the best things I've ever read. I will consume this story! Well done!
I really hope you are still around & come back to "Schooled".
bookworm2192 chapter 18 . 5/13
I've barely been able to stop reading this story over the last couple of days! You have a talent for startling loud peals of laughter from me in the most inappropriate circumstances. I've had quite a few looks shot my way. I think some people think I'm mad when burst out laughing for no apparent reason in dead silence. You write so very well, and I am really looking forward to the rest of this story.
Farhiya Mohamed chapter 18 . 5/4
I love your story please update soon
PokemonEves chapter 17 . 4/28
I love this book! It is a piece of art and I hope you continue to write this story.
ThePeverellSeaWolf chapter 1 . 4/22
Oh god please continue
felicity skye 2 chapter 1 . 4/4
J'ai adore ta fic et la manière dont elle est écrite
Je voulais savoir si tu enverrais plus ou si il y a un possible suite
Anon chapter 18 . 4/2
Are you dead
I was a sophomore in undergrad when you last updated this, and now I'm one year out of my master's. I think I give up hope you're going to update...
Dreamer Miyu chapter 18 . 3/21
I can't describe how much I enjoy this story. From how you make the timeline and characters fit, to the plot twists, and just the entirety of this story. From the first chapter I was hooked, and I'll end up reread this awesome piece of work at the very least five times. I don't even care that it will possibly never be complete because even unfinished it is wonderful.
kuroshiiroxp chapter 1 . 3/18
I really like your story and I wish I could translate and publish it on wattpad
ThePerfectLostGirl87 chapter 18 . 3/13
I can't tell you how many times I've re-read this. Please update
ginajudihotmail chapter 1 . 3/13
I am very happy with your story, its addictive. but, please, a new chapter? I hunger for a new chapter, its torture. I just cant give up on your story, its that good and different.
Daemonia Azrael Di Oz chapter 18 . 3/9
Hello, I really like this story but you didn't update since 2013 ... Ara you abandonned this story ?
3,639 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »