Reviews for Schooled
JennyT1328 chapter 1 . 11/18
this is absolutely beautiful.
Rossess20 chapter 7 . 11/13
I assume all of his hair becoming ingrown did no include such hair as his beard...
Rossess20 chapter 6 . 11/13
I actually took a screenshot of that.
Rossess20 chapter 6 . 11/13
"Time to crack the whip" OH SHIT!
StephyYuki chapter 18 . 11/9
I love this story! It’s so good! Fun, funny, well thought out, and your vocabulary is immense! I’m actually kinda jealous of that part lol...idk what’s going on, but I hope you can still update. I can’t wait to find out what happens next! I hope you’re still writing...
StephyYuki chapter 7 . 11/8
Did you know that goat droppings look like rabbit droppings? Only difference is the amount that comes out at one time. It’s weird.
Blair Vallens chapter 18 . 10/29
I do miss this story so much, I re-read it all the time, it's such a lovely and original AU. If one day, you ever decided to finish it or continue, I'd be so happy, but I understand, thank you!
shortgirl1 chapter 18 . 10/27
PLEASE UPDATE!
This is the best thing Ive ever read in my entire life. THe best thing
I'm so fucked This is the most hilarious story I've ever read. Oh Merlin, I should be doing classwork, but reading this is much better
WindyReads chapter 3 . 10/14
SUBTLE WIZARD JOKES! AMAZING!
cefiro marino chapter 18 . 10/7
Please, please, please continue this history
mayasun chapter 18 . 9/27
I came across this story accidentally yesterday and I usually avoid stories that are not finished but I got hooked into the story after reading the first paragraph.

This story is beautifully written. I was wondering whether you are still writing and if so are you going to update this story even though it has been a few years since you updated it.
LadyDinamite chapter 15 . 9/26
"Peeves, you may go. Please tell Sir Nicholas that the sexual assault alarm was… somewhat misleading," McGonagall growled.
I'm sure everything that Minerva was thinking of this time was "My teacher's salary is not worth this scene"
LadyDinamite chapter 7 . 9/25
"As it was, he would never touch fondue again"
I’m sure, the next time I go to eat fondue I’ll start laughing hysterically and my whole family will be staring at me like I’ve gone crazier than I already am
3,825 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »