Reviews for Schooled
I am not sure if I left a review before or not, but either way THIS IS ONE OF MOST FAVORITE STORIES! Please, please, please, please with a hippogryff on top add more! And if you can really sock it to Weasley, Dumbledore, and Rabastan. Even though Rabastan is already getting bit for his actions, a little cut scene wouldn’t go amiss. Thank you.
LiLbOoKwOrLd chapter 18 . 12/30/2022
Wonderful, wonderful story.
I laughed my ass of at some moments and got all hot and bothered at others.
Thank you so much for granting me these moment of joy during the tough times in my RL.
x.
Mamy 83 chapter 18 . 12/11/2022
Pourquoi les meilleures histoires ne sont jamais terminées, c'est assez frustrant de se dire qu'on ne connaîtra probablement jamais la fin. Dommage
mikitenshidevil chapter 18 . 12/5/2022
always love rereading this ff. love ur other works as well
sunlightstars chapter 18 . 11/27/2022
This story is so good! Considering the, in some ways, very merged timelines, I wasn’t sure what to make of it at first but it soon became one of my absolute favorite fanfictions! I Hope to see more of this some day!
Min Hyerin chapter 18 . 10/27/2022
I love this ff. Hope you continue to update.
Blessed be.
rootietootie16 chapter 18 . 9/10/2022
I like the speed of your story. I think it is well written. I understand that you want to make your readers happy but I don’t think you should let people change your writing structure. But I am probably biased due to the fact I prefer longer stores that are written well over shorter stories that feel rushed.
Prickly Bulbasaur chapter 4 . 9/7/2022
The Queen of the Howler appears...Ronald used scream...Ronald blacked out...heheheh
Prickly Bulbasaur chapter 3 . 9/7/2022
consort? interesting
Prickly Bulbasaur chapter 1 . 9/6/2022
naughty and deserving, I LOVED IT!
maimur82 chapter 18 . 8/21/2022
Amazing work, many thanks to the author for this masterpiece. I look forward to further development of the plot.
Elizabeth Blake chapter 3 . 8/5/2022
He’s gonna freak lmao also up date plsssssssss!?
m.a.n.y.a.l.e.o chapter 1 . 7/31/2022
omgg this is f-cking beautiful i almost died from the laugh/cough attack wow wow seriously
Sevvykinsgirl2127 chapter 3 . 7/26/2022
Aww. I’m very sorry about your kitty. My condolences. I would have lived to have met her.
MysteryHeart chapter 18 . 7/24/2022
i wish you would at least put up the rest of the school board meeting, i love this fic
3,938 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »