Reviews for Schooled
vampwolfs chapter 16 . 9/13
I loved this chapter and couldn't stop laughing
Great story
DrarryFan chapter 6 . 9/9
This story is awesome you should keep writing ones like this
00esoteric00 chapter 18 . 9/9
This was pure genius and I hope to see it continued one day.
I know it's been a long time since it was last updated, but I truly love this story, I read it in one go, and I truly hope that you will someday return to finish it.
Good writing!
eris8656 chapter 18 . 9/5
Second time reading this fic and I have to agree with my fellow readers, we need more! Lol this is such a well written story! Really love it! I hope you decide to come back some day and update! You will make so many happy if you ever choose to do so :-)
Areedz460 chapter 18 . 9/5
what the fùck!? IT'S HELGA FROM MOBILE LEGEND HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
FearTheElements chapter 18 . 9/4
Please update this story I love it
Mandi Swanson chapter 18 . 8/29
can't wait for the next chapter. Love the story so much.
TheShortMuffin07 chapter 18 . 8/27
I love your story and this is the second time I’ve read all 18 chapters. I hope your going to continue this story as I’ve been waiting for any possible updates soon. The plotline is interesting and you’ve written the story wonderfully. I hope you continue this story soon.
FallenAngel982 chapter 7 . 8/27
Do you think you can make a fanfic that has your OMC (original male character) Sheik Tarik Marani and your version of Harry (in this fanfic) together they seem like they would be an amazing couple, I don't know why, it just seems adorable to me that , and I love your work! This is like the fifth or sixth time I've read this fanfiction of yours. Keep up the awesome work!:D
Apollimia chapter 18 . 8/14
Dammm. This story is my favorite. I am always coming back to read it again and again. I'm still hoping you will update someday soon this marvelous piece of work!
Pottergirlfreva chapter 18 . 8/11
Hey , please don't be offended but i just wanted to know if this fic is abandoned or not? been waiting for an update for a long time so had to ask . Just a query that's all.
Ace chapter 5 . 8/8
Lady potter is Dorea Potter néé Black, wife of Lord Charlus Potter-Gryffindore.
jorDy78 chapter 15 . 7/31
I seriously love your writing style! I've never read anything like it before so it's really refreshing. I also love your attitude and encourage you to stay that way and can only hope to have your outlook on other people's opinions. One more thing your first chapter made me laugh so hard I nearly pissed myself! (:
Wow I love your story and honestly hope you start it up again please and thank you
3,668 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »