Reviews for Schooled
Slyvia chapter 5 . 1/24
Good lord... this is so cringy! Like what the hell? All slytherins are suddenly cool, powerful, top notch and all the gryffindors are pig headed idiots? I didn't know this was the criteria of the sorting hat. Like Neville cant be a nice person without being a bit sneaky? And Harry suddenly sees Voldemort in his human form, forgets his crimes and falls head over heels? Good lord they are KISSING in the 2ND MEETING! Jesus... I'm sorry, but what. the. hell?
Tilly264 chapter 18 . 1/23
Though daring, this unfinished fic is a marvel of world building
LittleBoyDeath chapter 18 . 12/26/2023
Please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2023
It’s been over a decade :-(
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2023
thank you so much for such a wonderful story to see you gone for so many years hurts i do hope all is well with you and yours take care and enjoy ; D
Bennysammy chapter 18 . 10/29/2023
This is a fantastic story and one I hope you can complete someday.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/4/2023
This is excellent in description and character. Thank you
HokusKaeru49 chapter 18 . 6/22/2023
I've read and re-read this story so many times...I was wondering if you were going to finish it. I love it so much. it's such a great read. lol..I'm just happy to be reading it again.
grim3lover chapter 18 . 3/29/2023
I would like to read the rest of this story. It is well written and easy to read. I always thought James Potter sounded like a bully, and the way Dumbledore always sounded like he was senile sounded like he was a fake, (not a doting) grandfather. If he was my grandfather I would run!
kristinamanga chapter 6 . 3/5/2023
Comme dit les mugles françaisnul n'est censé ignorer la loi ! "
kristinamanga chapter 1 . 3/5/2023
je suis que au premier chapitre et j'adore déjà cette histoire ! x)
Guest chapter 18 . 1/20/2023
I am not sure if I left a review before or not, but either way THIS IS ONE OF MOST FAVORITE STORIES! Please, please, please, please with a hippogryff on top add more! And if you can really sock it to Weasley, Dumbledore, and Rabastan. Even though Rabastan is already getting bit for his actions, a little cut scene wouldn’t go amiss. Thank you.
LiLbOoKwOrLd chapter 18 . 12/30/2022
Wonderful, wonderful story.
I laughed my ass of at some moments and got all hot and bothered at others.
Thank you so much for granting me these moment of joy during the tough times in my RL.
x.
Mamy 83 chapter 18 . 12/11/2022
Pourquoi les meilleures histoires ne sont jamais terminées, c'est assez frustrant de se dire qu'on ne connaîtra probablement jamais la fin. Dommage
mikitenshidevil chapter 18 . 12/5/2022
always love rereading this ff. love ur other works as well
3,949 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »