Reviews for Schooled
klagana1 chapter 18 . 10/16
for all that is good and holy in the world of yaoi I beg u to finish this!
I was hoping you'll update but you haven't and still waiting for 3 years since I read this wonderful story. You probably busy, forgotten, writer's block or just busy in life so I understand. I hope you update.
ShadowMystic56 chapter 18 . 10/7
The story is great but after so many years are you going to continue it? I look forward to the next chapter. This is the third time I read your story but I always want more.
Thrushsong k'Varis chapter 18 . 10/6
Yay for Van and Stef!

So I just read this entire story within a day, I love the humor and Slytherin plotting. I hope you end up continuing this story )
vikyk chapter 18 . 10/4
Oh joy, this work is great. Thank you, dear author, for your writing made my day sunny again. :)
SW chapter 18 . 9/26
Hey! Are you guys ok? It's been a while since you posted anything on your profile, and for the past few years that's indicated that something has happened to you or your family... SO: Are you guys ok? Do you need any help? Whatever it is, I sincerely hope that you and yours live to get back to your center. Don't worry about updating here, just, if you can, let us know if you're alright, and if you're not, what we can do for you.
Kloness chapter 16 . 9/19
Thank god for your writing and curse those who are dismissive may they repent in extreme sorrow.
LoliTeal chapter 18 . 9/19
How long has it been? (as I say it in an old mans voice.) Seriously though, it has been around 4 years since you updated and you have said that you'll update this year. It's almost the end of September 2017 and I'm not getting any younger. ~Sincerely, Tealy
I am very confused...for years and years now, you have been stringing your readers along with false promises of updates, going so far as to actually set promised dates for the release of a new chapter. This has happened probably close to ten times over the course of four years. Your last note was updated in January. It is now mid-September, yet you have failed to upload a single chapter despite promising us it was already completed. I have really enjoyed your work - I think you are incredibly talented and I hope you keep writing. However, I will no longer be checking your page for updates. The broken promises are too much for me. I hope that you will inform your readers you do not intend to finish this story rather than stringing them along needlessly. I sincerely wish you the best.
AmethystWind95 chapter 18 . 9/12
great story! highly anticipating the new chapter promised
AmethystWind95 chapter 16 . 9/12
great story! i do wonder, though, if Ginny, Pettigrew, and Ron started blackmailing Arthur at age 10-11, where did the moneys disappear to before that? it was mentioned all 7 tuitions are paid, and Bill should have graduated and started working at least 3-4 years before RonPettigrew are starting Hogwarts at 11 (he has a high rank at his workplace)
Could you explain to me why it is divided in 4? Evelin is not technically blood, but married into the family, therefore at most would receive a smaller percentage than blood family or get a percentage from Charlus' part. I asume this is in order to keep maths simple or avoid giving back to much too soon, but I am curious.
Great read even if Dumbledore is too much ;)

(PD. Just seen when you last updated :s hope it is just you losing your muse.)
I hope someday you finish this, either way, thank you for the story.
RyuuenXKai chapter 13 . 9/4
YOUR story is utterly satisfying! I'll need to check out the one that YOU recommend to be utterly satisfying!
DarkestQueen chapter 18 . 8/31
Absolutely loving this story! Bit weirded out by having James the same age as Neville and what not. But regardless I love how you write Hadrian, Dame Grenadine, Neville and the history between them...is it too much to ask for more big brother Nev? I'm loving how you write Sirius' changes but really dislike the way you portray James - I see why but still... Also where's Lily? ...I can only imagine a Slytherin Lily combined with Severus and Lucius against the Marauders. I also like Narcissa and how she's in the Slytherin hierarchy and becoming a little protective of Hadrian. The Weasley family was an interesting twist, Molly in particular but, never thought I'd say this, I love Antonin Dolohov seriously the way you've written him is brilliant! Bring Bill and Charlie into the story! I want to see them torment/destroy Arthur...
Well sorry for the jumbled mess that is this review but...
Please please please continue writing this story I would love to know what happens next... downfall of Arthur and Dumbles please!
Darkest
JustMeandAlwaysWillBe chapter 18 . 8/28
I know its been 4 years since you posted but this is absolutely one of my FAVORITE stories and I can't help re-read it again and again. I do hope you update one day but if you have no insperation I understand. I hope you have a great day and days to come
3,592 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »