Reviews for Schooled
Guest chapter 18 . 11/13/2016
I read this story ages ago and was really sad
When it wasn't finished but I re read the story
And read your bio I hope your health improves
And want to let you know that I love the story schooled and can't wait to finish reading it
You've done an amazing job congratulations
An chapter 18 . 11/13/2016
Not cool. Your timeline doesn't do it for me despite this story being good. Why do you have to go back and forth :(. Where is the second part of the board meeting? If you're going to quit at least don't leave it at a cliffhanger :(.
Calmzone1 chapter 18 . 11/11/2016
Absolutely brilliant story. I stumbled across it about a year ago and read part of it, then lost it again when my computer shut down and somehow deleted my browser history. I do hope you are in better health than you seem to struggle with during season changes etc. I get migraines as well as suffering from internal Shingles manifestations so I do understand what it is like trying to have a semblance of a life while in debilitating pain or unable to see during migraine halos. Blessings to you. I am off to your profile now to catch up and see what else is on offer, or else over to AO3
Calmzone1 chapter 16 . 11/11/2016
That was hilarious - at least Severus could laugh at himself. This could actually be the basis of a brilliant stand alone story of your own, just have to create your own character, flip around/edit the appearances and de-Potterize it and you'd be set.
Calmzone1 chapter 13 . 11/11/2016
Hilarious! I had to call in my daughter to read the part of what the torture curse was that was used on James...even funnier to see he denied himself relief because he didn't want to smell of roses for a while. Too bad that and others aren't available for women to use.
Calmzone1 chapter 11 . 11/11/2016
hilarius (btw, you changed Lucius to Prefect here from Head Boy in previous ch, as well, in the previous chapter where the aurors etc are confronting Dumbledore, Marcellus Flint suddenly became Black only to become Flint again. I was so engrossed in the story that it wasn't until the next chapter that my brain caught up)
Calmzone1 chapter 5 . 11/11/2016
BRILLIANT! (I wish that we could enact that as punishments in our world too. People doing and saying things and being allowed to get away with it...or become voted as President as a reward for it, needs to start having appropriate consequences enacted upon their persons so they understand how to behave themselves, since they obviously didn't learn as they grew, or like the Marauders, were encouraged to continue by not even receiving slaps on the wrist)
Acutagava chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
I laughed a lot...
I hope you continue to write!
megoumi jedusor chapter 18 . 11/9/2016
Heya there!
Soooo where to begin?

First of all, thank you for the awesome story. I have been reading and rereading "Schooled" at least every 6 months because I just love it so much. I love your style of writing and the way the narrative flows and tangles from one side story to another.

I know it has been 3 years now without updates, and I hope you and all your loved ones are well, but I just can't keep away from this story!

So I just wanted to let ou know that you have at least one avid reader that can't wait to see the culmination of your creative mind in "Schooled".

A big fan,
Megoumie
Asclepias chapter 17 . 11/1/2016
I cannot wait for your update I was truly hooked and could not turn my computer off until I have read all the chapters... THANK YOU
Guest chapter 10 . 10/28/2016
Sorry for not reviewing every chapter. This is an awesome way to spend Friday night. I meant to offer comfort concerning your cat, as my green eyed black cat is dear to me. Keep writing. Make smores over turkey flames.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
The revenge is priceless
Arathelia chapter 18 . 10/28/2016
Gah! I feel a bit bad for not reviewing until the end, but I have always felt that if a story has been up for awhile, it is just better to review at the end, once I have gotten all of the information and can give my full opinion of the story.
That being said, I waited to review until I got to the end, thinking the story to be complete, or at least continuing in some kind of sequel (for some reason the mobile version of the site doesn't show complete or incomplete status), so when I got to the last chapter and saw that it was not in fact end
Magi Silverwolf chapter 17 . 10/27/2016
Overall, there's just two issues which would need fixed (and both are probably caused by the same thing, come to think of it): the timeline issues I mentioned in a previous review (on the chapter where I first noticed it) and a characterization revision on Molly and Arthur's part (their attitudes do not match from the first few chapters to later chapters and it is presented as having always been that way). Both were probably caused by writing-gaps (those periods in time when a writer does not work on a specific project before coming back to it) and can only really be fixed by a streamlining edit.

Everything else is just minor typos (possessiveness rather than pluralization; inconsistent or misspelled character names [Prewitt/Prewett; Regulas/Regulus]; homophone mixups) which would be caught during the rec'd streamlining edit.

Business out of the way, I can now gush. I love this story. I love how characters are presented, especially further on, when the Weasley/Donolov subuplot got added and Hadrian begins to open up to the Slytherin entourage. I recognize that the story has not been updated in over thee years now and you may not even be still writing fanfiction, but you still have an interested reader in me, no matter how long it takes for you to update. Please, please, /please/ write more.

Also, I apparently reviewed the last chapter on a previous reading of your fic, so this review is being added here instead.

-Magi Silverwolf LP
Magi Silverwolf chapter 10 . 10/26/2016
Your timeline is messed up in this chapter.
1. Dumbledore was present for at least the aftermath of the duel-he defended the Sorting Hat after Hadrian's re-sorting, which occurred immediately following the duel.
2. The Potters came before breakfast on Saturday morning to discuss things. Hadrian and Marvolo's bonding would have taken place Saturday night by the established timeline.
3,567 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »