Reviews for Schooled
RaynexRenx chapter 18 . 10/4/2014
Hi I found this story today, and read why you hadn't been able to add more chapters. I hope that both of your kids surgeries went fine cause I remember what my parents went through worried for my sister's surgery and then a month later my own.
In short your story is awesome and I can't wait to read more chapters.
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 18 . 10/4/2014
The order-of-chicken...err Phoenix are so screwed. Haha. Seriously, Pettergrew that disgusting rat, couldn't stand him at all! Ugh, I could vomit on the crimes he did.

Dude, this is definitely one of the best AU HP ff ever. I highly recommend! Tsk, do wonder what would happen next? Oh, just realised no Lily or Herminione at all, eh? Haha.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/4/2014
I know that you have a lot going on, but I am so disappointed. I really, really thought you were going to keep the promise of October 3rd :(. Oh well, I hope everything is good. Or at least getting better
Harmonic Bunny chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Holy Harry is so badass like this.
Fandomhope chapter 18 . 10/3/2014
Plz update
FoxKat chapter 18 . 9/28/2014
I can't wait to read the next chapter. This is a very good fic and I love how you torture Bumbledum.
scoy chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
This story is awesome. I couldn't stop laughing during the first chapter and even read a few parts out to my mother whom also broke down into a laughing fit. I really admire your creative style when it comes to the emotional response of the characters themselves, most of which can fall under cruel and unusual punishments but still highly entertaining. I still believe the vengeance scene in the first chapter is still one of my favorites and the fact that you don't shy away from the gruesome details makes it even better. ;-)
L's Cappuccino chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Awesome!
Arquenniel chapter 18 . 9/21/2014
I salute you in your bravery to stand fot your beliefs. I'm going through an arbitration case and it's been difficult, so I can't even imagine the strength you have to keep fighting.

I'm humbled to know that someone can go through so much pain and suffering and still have the patience and thoughtfulness to keep virtual strangers up to date and explain why you are unable to post another chapter.

I wish you all the happiness and love and luck.
uyt chapter 18 . 9/18/2014
great story, please continue, will harry be pregnant?
Sin Maxwell and Co chapter 18 . 9/14/2014
Ohhhhh! This was absolutely wonderful wonderful wonderful! I've barely gotten any sleep at all the last few days reading it, you know, and I'm holding you entirely accountable! :D Please update soon! I really really wanna see how this plays out and I LOVE what you've done with Molly and Dolohov! You so rarely see them in different roles than the ones they are usually portrayed in and I love that you made Arthur the schemer in the situation! Love love love it! :D
nekocuteness96 chapter 18 . 9/13/2014
This story as had me rolling o the floor laughing since chapter 1! I could not even review chapter 1 because I wanted to see what would happen next. When will you write the rest of the story because I cannot wait to continue!
Celeste Athena Black chapter 10 . 9/9/2014
Fifth time reading this and still awesome as ever. One and a half years since update...is everything alright? Hope you are well, and whenever you do manage to get some time I will be looking forward to the update. Brilliant story. Just like all your other ones.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/8/2014
I do hope you get the chance to finish this foc it's great
lotr195 chapter 18 . 9/8/2014
i hope everything went well
3,144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »