Reviews for Schooled
almost-alive chapter 14 . 10/14/2012
I've adored this story- please continue, it's really hard to find a thoroughly original fic nowadays but yours definitely is!1
Casyn chapter 14 . 10/13/2012
So I started reading this story late last night. And returned to it today. Officially love it, but don't leave me hanging like this! Please?
DragonKnight1775 chapter 14 . 10/13/2012
I hope to see more. This is so interesting and very well written.

Ty for your efforts!
DragonKnight1775 chapter 11 . 10/12/2012
I ususally wait till I finished all current chapters but I was laughing so hard I almost woke up my whole house. You are masterfully amusing. I really love this story.

Ty for your efforts!
Mashkai30 chapter 14 . 10/12/2012
Uchiha Riddle chapter 14 . 10/12/2012
Darling, have you ever considered writing as an actual job? I mean, your writing style is astounding! It is indescribably beautiful, I LOVE your sense of humor and I am so in love with you, I think I'd kill to meet you. If I didn't already know that if I killed, I'd be arrested before I ever reached you...-_-/ So anyway, I do hope you update soon and I wish you all the best in your life...no I'm not saying that because if something happens to you there will be no update, I'm saying it cause I mean it. And if you ever publish a book, please send me the title so I can purchase it! Kyaaa! I can't wait to see Bumblefart get thoroughly stepped on...more than he already has been. What will Harry do when he finds out that he's now super rich? What will the press do when they find that Stumbledart has worked with the Potters to cheat Hadrian and about the Trust Fund He was hiding from Hadrian and Marvolo? What will happen when the two are revealed to be the heirs to Hogwarts Neville who is already loyal to Hadrian? Oooh I can't wait for my questions to be answered! I'm probably gonna pass out soon due to over-enthusiasm now, therefore, till next time! Ciao!
VoraciousReader99 chapter 14 . 10/11/2012
I like :) Cant wait to read the next chapter!
LittleFoxAvanalae chapter 14 . 10/11/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHYYYYYYYY *claws frantically at screen* OMG WHYYYYYYYY I NEED MOOOOOOOORE

FDHJSKSBEUHDKOABDHHSHJAIDB

*sobs*

...

Ok. I'm... I'm okay. Ahem.

In all seriousness, though. This story is absolutely fantastic. It makes me so utterly happy and is just such a wonderful read! I am completely and honestly heartbroken over the fact of the update having been so long ago. I can only hope with all my little fangirl heart that you get the time/motivation/what have you, to continue this story! ;v;
kristenjones chapter 14 . 10/11/2012
this is a great story.
befoulmetalroosa chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
This was brilliantly written and a very fun read. I like your Hadrian very much. You are very talented.
yukineko19 chapter 14 . 10/9/2012
Please update soon, I am dying to know what happens next.
debzerechillin chapter 14 . 10/9/2012
like this chapter
HauntedApple chapter 14 . 10/9/2012
I really like this story. Can't wait for more chapters.
ElementalFoxGoddess chapter 13 . 10/7/2012
Love this! Update soon
ahpotterlvr chapter 14 . 10/6/2012
I started reading this story on a whim and now I'm happy I did because I have been loving the story. Now I'm really looking forward to the next chapters :)
3,369 | « Prev Page 1 .. 116 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 136 .. Last Next »