Reviews for Schooled
Mariko89 chapter 15 . 11/19/2012
Hi!

Just read your stroy, just love it! How could I make myself clearest? It's well-written, an original plot all on your own with the novel mix between all the different eras of Potter Universe, it's delirius, breathtaking, in fact, geniously done. I've laughed with the results of the contest, was angry with the Marauders bullies, wanted to kill the Buttmaster, err... Headmaster. Well, I'v enjoy greatly this story. Just a thought that I'm not sure I understood in regards of the five oldest Weasleys brothers. You've written that all the Weasleys children were of the same mother Molly Weasley and that Wizards should stop having children after the first 5 ones but, then you implied that maybe Arthur was the one fathering the children or that Molly was the mother with Dolohov and Filch (this was just disgusting...). I apologize because I'm probably the one who hadn't understand but I'm lost there and I would appreciate some light on this, if you please... Also, I love the way you describe the characters, from the lovely Hadrian to Marvolo and even the around characters as Narcissa and Lucius. God, when you make the joke about "Master Bates" I was laughing so hard that I nearly didn't make it in time in the toilet... Really, a good reading time. Even the sex scene was nice (I don't understand the prudish ones of this website whom want to censored everything instead of just letting the readers take their own responsabilities over their choices or parents controlling what their children read...)Well, it's better if I just stop there. I enjoyed reading this fiction and I will follow for the next chapter to come. Read you soon.

Mariko

PS : Sorry for any mispelling and grammar problems, not an english one there.
Agent Soul chapter 15 . 11/19/2012
This is why I love this story. So full of different twist and lots of humor. Its fun to think that Peeves would be a bringer of justice among the bullied students and he was related to Binns. I liked the explanation on why they hadn't moved on rather than they were just there because they are. And the spy portraits! I mean there are other stories that uses them as spies but not to the extent that the portraits actually lived as spies and still continues to do so. Sherlock Holmes in your story was very amusing, I feel like you should add James Bond into it now just because he's a spy and it would be amusing (to me) to see them interact. But that's just me.

Keep up the good work.
meiscof chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
wow, revenge at its best - and I'm only in chapter 1
Disengage Gravity chapter 15 . 11/19/2012
I love how you can take such a minor character like Peeves and give him character development and a backstory like you did. It was very refreshing to see the use of minor characters in more main-ish roles in a story then see an OC, who doesn't belong to the original Harry Potter story line.

This is an amazing story and I really enjoy letting my eyes feast on this well written piece of literature.
disneypenguin chapter 15 . 11/19/2012
I loved it. You made my day. Hope to read more soon.
TyDragon30 chapter 15 . 11/19/2012
I love this story and cannot wait to read more of it. would love to read it soon. 3 ;)
Marwana chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Heey,
First of all: I really, really love this story!
Second: I was wondering something (and something pretty random at that), but why 1945? It's just curiousity so no offense meant!

Anyway: hope you update soon!

Marwana
ElissaTao chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
update! yay! thanks! X3
Funkegirl chapter 13 . 11/18/2012
Oh gosh. Do you know how hard it is to not laugh your ass off out loud when your mom is sleeping in your bedroom, (where your computer is) and not asphyxiate yourself at the same time via an asthma attack? That "Shit-eating grin" line was awesome.
autumngold chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
Marvelous new chapter! I am so glad that Hadrian and Marvolo are going to get their revenge. It would be wonderful if Harry would be able to get all of the Potter's money. The only thing that will be better than that is when Dumbledore's many crimes come to light!

Thank you so much for the new update! This is such a wonderful story! I can't wait for more!
Funkegirl chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
I really must say that I love your story, and I already know that I will be very sad when I get all caught up on this one because it will mean I will no longer have instant gratification and will actually have to wait for a new chapter. Also, yay for Fawkes.
Helen chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
Nicely progressing. Waiting with very great interest next chapter always. I simply love this story
LadyZahara22 chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
I am so glad that this has been up-dated. And I completely agree with you opinion on how JK should change her ending...Keep up the good work!
Merakien chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
Another great chapter. :)
Aelirenn chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
I knew it was Gellert. lol I love love love that you have given a reason for Peeves existence and tying him to Binns is just brilliant as always. The whole wormtail thing was gross and disgusting, but I laughed and laughed. I adore your sex scenes, and I wouldn't change a thing about any of your fics, except some (all) of them should go on forever. lol
3,510 | « Prev Page 1 .. 116 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 136 .. Last Next »