Reviews for Schooled
BloodyRose90 chapter 16 . 11/20/2012
The chapters are wonderful lengths - don't worry! They're just long enough to be amazing, but not too long to be tedious.
Oh my! You had me cracking up at Severus' mistake, that was beautiful! XD
musme chapter 16 . 11/20/2012
I love it!
xDarklightx chapter 16 . 11/20/2012
I like it. Update soon.
ChidorixCixBritannia chapter 16 . 11/20/2012
I nearly peed myself laughing. XD

The Snark lord of Slytherin maybe lacks a few social skills, but we love him all the same.
HeidiFox chapter 16 . 11/20/2012
*is on standby with bandaids*
Rylia chapter 16 . 11/20/2012
*smile* Oh, the wonders of the standard review, will they never cease to irritate? I try to average 1.5-3.5K per chapter myself and I still get such reviews; along with the "hurry it up" parts. It's quite normal, and really annoying...unfortunately.

I really like what you are doing with this story. I am a little bit concerned about Hadrian's character though. This update before this I went back and reread. Hadrian's personality seems to change a lot for such a short time period. In the beginning, we see his Slytherin side, bravo! I died laughing so many times!, then we see the more hesitant sexually-niave side; but with the sexually niave, we also see just the general niave. Then we see him getting used to his new status in Slytherin -very- quickly, after being in Ravenclaw so long, trying to get the Potter family approval, this seems a bit out of character for anybody. And now with this chapter, we have another side of Hadrian, the Ravenclaw.

I wish you would have another little tidbit looking through some events from Hadrian's perspective, like with the cupboard, so we as the reader can understand a little bit better Hadrian's own thoughts on how and why he does these things.

Other than that one side-note, I will reiterate that I LOVE your story and eagerly anticipate more to come.

I wish you better reviews.
Labyrinth Mind chapter 16 . 11/20/2012
Hello WyrdSmith!

Thank you for the update! I was a bit surprised as the last I heard, you had quite a hectic life going. I hope things are going better for you since you gave us a new installment.

I absolutely love this story! I just adore a sneaky, cute Harry paired with a snarky, deviously handsome Lord Slytherin. The only critique I could possibly give is that taking Dumbledore down is a little too easy for the main characters with everyone plotting against the old man. Maybe Aberforth could show up because he doesn't want the alluded to "goat incident" getting out? Otherwise, a fantastic literary work! I can just see all the plot lines convirging from Harry's inheritance to the line theft, to Albus' perverted tendencies; the results are sure to be explosive!

Again, thank you for the update and good wishes for you and your family! Have a happy Turkey Day!

Gobble Gobble,

Labyrinth Mind
Hotaru Peacecraft chapter 16 . 11/20/2012
I need to say that I love this story! I hope you update soon!
Serenity I. Noir chapter 16 . 11/20/2012
Every time I see that this story has been updated, I get so excited and I can't wait to read it. :-) your writing is so detailed it feels like I'm sitting in the library with Hadrian, just watching these scenes unfold. I truly enjoy this story. You're doing an amazing job and I can't wait to see what you have in store for James and Molly. Thank you so much for the two updates in two days!

boadice chapter 16 . 11/20/2012
I really apprecvie your last two chapters and I devour. You really have great ideas. I loved the way you blew the famile weasley and connection with Dolhov is very original. Thank you for your work
Celestialuna chapter 16 . 11/20/2012
good chapter.
DeanBeans13 chapter 16 . 11/20/2012
Snark Lord strikes again! (and is cut down once again and then remade into a social laughing butterfly)

Oh I like Visitor too! very good story so far.
I got really excited when I saw two chapters in two days YAAAAAAAAY!
Poor Molly and the Dolohov boys. Its a shame they couldn't be together from the beginning. Is there a way to get rid of the permanent disillusionment charm thats on the boys or can Hadrian create one? I wanna see (by see I mean envision what they will look like in my head after you describe what they will look like) who they resemble more truthfully.

I know i keep asking and it is probabaly annoying the crap out of you but. when are we going to see the vampire and estrange together. or read their story?
I wait patiently for next one

sorry if i seem all over the place so tired haven't slept properly in a week ! Thanksgiving break !

Happy turkey day! two days!
Stardust of Orion chapter 16 . 11/20/2012
I quite enjoyed this chapter. I was really glad to finally get more of the story about Dolohov and his newly acquired 5 sons and glad to know what he is thinking in relation to Molly. I also really enjoyed Severus' little mistake at the end. Quite amusing.
Nomisora chapter 12 . 11/20/2012
What happened to the meeting between the Potter Solicitor and Marvolo or Hadrian, or when Dame Grenadine informed Marvolo and Slytherin of what happened, to then tell Hadrian after working out a strategy of how to do so? What happened in the head Auror's office over the line theft and blood disguise? What is happening with all the law suits piled against James? What happened to the meeting between Marvolo and Neville to discuss the betrothal between M. Slytherin and Hadrian? When was Hadrian informed of exactly how much he had gained from the Potters because of James?
I ask because after this chapter the Marauders 'forget' that Hadrian is the consort even though Marvolo says it to them in this chapter and, though I haven't read the latest two chapters, all the lose ends I listed and possibly some I forgot haven't been mentioned.
nosyrosie16 chapter 16 . 11/20/2012
Amazing! I laughed so much! Please update soon! What is going to happen with Molly? Will the boys want to have anything to do with her? What will her reaction be to Dolohov and his request? Will the boys convince her to take his offer of moving in? Please update soon!
3,629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 116 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 136 .. Last Next »