Reviews for Schooled
love it
Rainbow2007 chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
love it:)
Vein's chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
here a little story bout me (unimportant)

START

*installing C#*

*trying the program*

*syntax error*

Vein : grrrr why does it doesnt recognize ...

*my sister look at me weirdly*

*continue to grumble while opening my yahoo*

*see 2 new mail*

*still grumbling*

*mail from fanfiction : 2 Schooled update*

Vein : why does C# didnt recog- ... *GASP*

O.O

Vein : YEEEEY! *Clapping madly* *giggling madly* *my sister subconsciously back away*

END

a little script to show your story's awesomeness xD (ps : the scene above is 100% real)
Sblck chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
I love your update - just wish it were longer but Oh well
Thought the chapter was intriguing - can't wait to read the prank story
hope you update again soon
dogsby chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
**Will Dumbledore ever discover Fawkes' eye for fashion? **

I was lucky, that I had just finished sipping my time, when read that bit, LOL! Luckily, no one was home to hear me cackle like a Hyena!

** Has Lord Richmond LeStrange experienced the hands of Erasmus Sanguini yet?**

Silly me, I have belatedly come to the conclusion, that neither drinking nor eating is advisable, while reading this story, LOL! And I learned a knew word *descant*. Oh, how I miss my old *Harlequin Romance* Novels and that one fancy word, in each book, I always had to look up, LOL.

Lucius & Abraxas are so *Cute* and for the first time ever, I actually like Tobias. I love Harry's wickedly funny tongue!

And no apologies please, if anything, we owe you our First Born, in enjoyment of this Story, LOL! As for typos, what typos? I thoroughly enjoyed the Story, to much to notice or care, thank you.
Rin Hitokiri chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
This is so awesome! I just happened to reread this entire story last night! Keep up the super special awesome writing!
Vein's chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
"Figured you'd rather get the chapter now than the typo-free chapter tomorrow" absolutely right xD

Awww love u too (give a chocolate heart)

Guest chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
It's wonderful to have you back and well.
Once again I spend a lovely and laughingly moment reading a new chapter of one of your story AND I have still one more chapter to go !
Today is a wonderful day !

Just a note (as a french born & speaker) before I go to the next chapter,
there is a little mistake at the end :

And then he turned to smile devilishly up into the heated ruby gaze focused on him and added the coup-de-gras, "Personally, I think the new Slytherin Family Invisibility Cloak is a wonderful heirloom to keep in our Line, don't you, my Lord?"

It's not coup-de-gras but coup-de-grâce.

And now I am going to enjoy another masterful piece of your writing... tada !
think-pink-jess chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
love the chapter and cant wait for the next one.
cookyc chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
Oh now that was good
AzzerthePirate chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
I will admit when I saw this had updated I squealed.

I absolutely love this fic. omg

xxDarknessxx
Tempest-BDA chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
I am very much in love with you or this story - not sure which yet. Maybe a bit of both?

Its so well written, it has a fairly unique plot while also utilising some of all of our favourite little clichés ie Evil&Stupid Dumbledore.

Maybe on the next chapter I can be a bit less gushy & give you a more constructive criticism. XD

Have a good time until your next update.

Tempy
Aralaiqualasse chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
love ya XD
Hortensia chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
Good to see you’re feeling well enough to start posting again and I was so happy to see not just one, but two sizable chapter announcements pop up today! The (covert) anxious waiting was indeed worth the effort, these are truly delightful additions to this masterpiece and as brilliant as ever!

I know you said you’d weed out the typos later on, so this is just an offer of assistance to your efforts. A correction I’d like to propose at the end of chapter 12 is for “coup-de-gras”. This term originates from French and should be “coup de grâce”. Gras means fat, grâce means mercy or grace. Not really sure what you should use here, “â” or “a”.
pikachumomma chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
Another brilliant chapter. I just love ur wit Wyrd! Hopefully we'll be seeing more of it!
3,130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 118 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 138 .. Last Next »