Reviews for Schooled
Shopaholic1369 chapter 11 . 10/5/2012
Oh my gosh, the end was brilliant. I loved loved loved it. Keep it up!
Shopaholic1369 chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
I love the turn of events at the end. Brilliant!
Flying Dragonite chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
THIS IS... HILARIOUS!

Seriously, I was laughing my a** off so freaking hard my roomate asked me if there was something wrong with me.

LOL

This is amazing... going to read more now!
Shopaholic1369 chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
I love Rabatans punishment, it's new and interesting.
The deal with Sirius and Harry in the great hall was brilliant.
fasya chapter 14 . 10/5/2012
love it so much...looking forward for more chapter
Lady Aqualyne chapter 14 . 10/4/2012
NOOOOOOOO I am out of chapters! *Sobs at the unfairness of it all* WHY fanfic gods WHYYYYY?

*Composes herself so she can leave a review.* Allow me to begin by introducing myself. I am Lady Aqualyne a fanfiction writer here on FFN. I have no idea how I managed to miss this fabulous work of literary delight. I have yet to read a fiction on here that has held me captured for two whole days... to the point where I have been pulling all-nighters to finish it.

I must say this fiction is wonderful, enticing, and erotic, while the plot itself is new, refreshing, and overall perfection. I am completely addicted, and seriously saddened that I have no more to read until you update. I have laughed, cried, and found myself completely shocked at times in this story, and it has been a delight, an absolute delight to read your work (I have every intention on stalking your profile for more to read btw.)

I couldn't hit the small X at the top right of my screen without leaving you a review. I felt it would be disgraceful of me to do so when obviously you take your writing so seriously and put so much effort into your work of art, much like I do myself, though I must admit you far surpass me in my own opinion. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing your gift with me and anyone else who happens to be a reader. You don't have to write this, and I know many times I, myself, have felt that the hard work we do in creating these stories go under-appreciated, and I did not want to contribute to that by not leaving a review.

That said I must politely beg for an update LOL. Regardless I am intrigued by your characters and find myself completely in love with Hadrian and Marvolo... and obsessed with Severus and Lucius. I do love the different spins you have put on everyone's personalities and their interactions. I feel you have created a completely believable world with all these characters from the books from different timelines and managed to seamlessly merge them together into one time period and one story of depth and emotional upheaval. It is a rare talent to see in any fanfiction, and I must bow before the glory of your expertise.

Once again I thank you for sharing this, and thank you for working on it and giving new readers (like myself) a chance to experience something so wonderful. I am definitely looking forward to your next update, until then I shall go explore what else you have written in the mean time.

Sincerely,

Lady Aqualyne
scry-ash chapter 14 . 10/4/2012
I love this story. Its amazing hopefully they don;t kill Siri.
rel chapter 14 . 10/4/2012
This is a very different veiw. Very enjoyable
Kage 5243 chapter 14 . 10/4/2012
harry should get a cute bunny and / or cute baby pets to bond with for portection
azi chapter 14 . 10/4/2012
Im loving it so far, but PLEASE HURRY UP AND UPDATE! Im looking everyday to see if you have put up anything new. Once a month is toooooo long of a wait.

Xx
Howlingwolf666 chapter 14 . 10/4/2012
This is a wonderful story that you have going here and I assure you that I cannot wait for the next chapter. I sincerely hope that you will update soon (though not too soon; I have two midterms coming up and I need to study! ;)).
Shopaholic1369 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
That was hilarious! I laughed out loud several times! Ron's made me want to gag, I loved it! I'll definitely be reading more!
Kichou chapter 14 . 10/4/2012
Nice chapter. Update soon please.
exaigon chapter 14 . 10/3/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Kittyfantaztico chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
OMG! I love you! This story has me laughing so hard!
3,381 | « Prev Page 1 .. 118 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 138 .. Last Next »