Reviews for Schooled
silverbluerose chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
YOUR BACK! :)) What lovely chapters. I would love to see more of Neville though. It would be interesting to see the interactions between him and Sirius now that the latter is a more willing ally. I'd also love to see what challenges you'll now provide Marvolo and Hadrian since Dumbledore isn't likely to give up, although, I wish he'd be a bit more of a challenge to their combined wit. So far, they have been outmaneuvering him so smoothly that I can't help but feel that he is preventing them from truly shining...sure, James and his lackeys have provided Marvolo and Hadrian moments to release their barbed tongues but I can't help but think that they could do so much better if only they were given more opportunity to do so. Or, I could just be tired of James half-wit temper tantrums and want to see the big boys playing, so to speak. The political atmosphere outside of Hogwarts must be roiling with events stirred by the revelations occurring within and I very much doubt Dumbledore wouldn't be trying to pull what strings he can from within the Wizengamot and Ministry to try and regain power for his party. Perhaps a more subtle attack upon the Vol De Mort party rather than simply focusing upon Marvolo? A Greyback massacre? A well meaning but misguided Amelia Bones? :)) Just bouncing thoughts to your creativity...
marksmom chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
Heehee! I actually squealed when I saw this in my inbox! Great chapter, My Dear! Just love the fact that James Potter is an unmitigated idiot and his parents aren't any better...add Dumbledore to that list! I just adore this story and I almost salivate like Pavlov's dogs when I see your name in my email! Kudos!
pikachumomma chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
Hahs simply brilliant!
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
haha, totally awsome chappie.
shadowdarknessveil chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you for writing. I love this universe, and it's so great to see Dumbledork's house of cards come crashing down. Also love that Sirius is maturing, I was hoping for this since he first swore his loyalty. I can't wait for the meeting with the lawyer now and the blood tests to be done :)
scotsremusfan chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
Fantastic as always! Loving the Joy of Childbirth charm- that would have been a useful tool to prevent my beloved telling his "amusing" tale of the cartoonish colour of my face at the apex of childbirth as I crowned my son's head! He didn't tell the tale often!
PhysicsGirl chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
You're back! And what a way to begin. I adore this story, and these two chapters have me desperate for more! I have to admit to avidly stalking your profile all summer, waiting for updates, so I'm glad you are feeling better, and writing with your usual excellence. Keep up the good work! (Can I put in a request for a Food for Thought update too?)
RedPat chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
Whining shall commence: It's 11:33 on September 16, and I see no update...Update? Update? Here, update!

I'm hoping you're just really busy, and got behind, because if something traumatic has prevented you from updating I'll feel really bad about the whining...

Looking forward to more fiction flowing our way...
InuFanJinx chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Oh, holy crap, wow! This was a great chapter/story! I love Harry or Hadrian when he is written with this type of personality!
inari92 chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
This story defiantly made me laugh. Can't wait for the update!
Vicki chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
Hey this is one badass story are you gonna update any time soon if you do we will get on our knees and worship you(here is an example)(on knees "oh merciful goddess oh THE BITCH please take pity on us knaves and update please please preety please) and more potter bashing and dumbles please thanx;p
TIGGI1 chapter 11 . 9/14/2012
Excellent story so far looking forward to more
Dark FireHeart chapter 11 . 9/13/2012
Is there going to another chapter to this story?!
1sunfun chapter 11 . 9/9/2012
A really, really nice story.
1sunfun
Die in a hole with Penguins chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I've yet to read anything but the first chapter but I just have to review and let you know how much I enjoyed that. It's was very original and humorous, I don't think I will be forgetting it for a while.
3,115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 118 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 138 .. Last Next »