Reviews for Schooled
angelirish21 chapter 10 . 6/23/2012
I am seriously addicted to this story- it is excellent! Please update soon...please?
sarim chapter 10 . 6/22/2012
damn! it is such a good story! i hope that yo will continue it in the future!
hikari no senshi17 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
OH THIS FIRST CHAPTER IS RICH! I CANT STOP LAUGHING! ITS AWESOME!
Double-O-Phoenix chapter 10 . 6/20/2012
Bless you and good luck!
Leaping Lion chapter 10 . 6/20/2012
BRILLIANT! This story is absolutely amazing! When I read chapter 1 on AO3 I was saddened that there weren't more. but then I googled it and OH MY GOD I was so happy when i saw the 9 other chapters! I do hope you update again soon!
xfireworkzstarx chapter 10 . 6/18/2012
Love it!

I'm subscribed to you on AO3, so I won't lose you!

I thought a never ending story would lack direction, but you have such a thriving plot line!

Update real soon!

Thanks for all the work you've put into this so far- it was certainly worth it!
Gypsy Wind chapter 10 . 6/18/2012
Awesome story!
blackdragonsghost chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
Good Grief! I almost peed MY pants when I read the title "Pottergate"! This is just soooo dang hilarious! I love how you've turned it around and made the canon villains the good guys and the canon heroes the bad guys. I'm not really that big of a fan of canon Harry Potter, but I'm a fanfiction addict (and a terminal Draco/Harry shipper): this is definitely up there as one of the best fanfics I've ever read! Terrific job, and keep up the great work!
Melisa chapter 10 . 6/12/2012
Very interested to see where you take this. Thank you for the story.
SeasonsInReverse chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
The revenge was delicious.
yngoldfogee chapter 10 . 6/11/2012
First time reading this story of yours. I'm not a writer so I'll just say I don't have the words to describe what I think of your story, apart from how different it is to 'Demon Team', 'Did You Know?' and 'Food for Thought' and I just love them. One's health comes before writing {especially if you suffer from migraines} but I can't wait to see what you're going to have Bates fill Hadrian in on. Keep up the fantastic work.
boadice chapter 10 . 6/5/2012
it's really a shame you do not continuing this story is to my taste the mesh that you have started writing I hope to have a sequel soon
Wendy chapter 10 . 6/4/2012
I absolutely love your story. Very well written and extremely humorous!
djaddict chapter 10 . 6/3/2012
Sorry to hear about all of your recent upheavals. I hope that things improve for you soon!

But, you are really kind of evil to leave us hanging there. LOL

This is a fun story! I love the mix of characters - old and new as it were.

Enjoying!
Goddess of the Black Rose chapter 7 . 6/3/2012
So I am re-reading this in anticipation of the next chapter (hint, hint) and your AN on this chapter caught my eye. I get why you can't get into every little detail and plot hole, I really do. But I have to point out that every single series you mentioned with plot holes in it (HP, LoTR, ect) have a solution for their readers' nit-picking - Fanfiction!

So, unless you want to open up your universe to other writers, you may need to write some side stories to explain Holmes' frantic journey to Hogwarts or how Slytherin and Henry Fitzroy met.

... Maybe? Please? ...