Reviews for Schooled
Mireya Humbolt chapter 11 . 9/7/2012
Magnifico, ja ja ja ja esta genial, me muero de la risa con el final, por favor continualo pronto.
Saludos
Saturnblue chapter 11 . 9/7/2012
Too bad for Gesapius's last name didn't help him in career choice for masters in school subjects in teaching. He probably could change his name once everything is done to make it legit without any confusion on his part. The truth is about to be released in the world and the remaining Potter family will wish they never murdered the late Potter Lord with Albus's help. All of them will be finished before they can call for mercy. I'm sure Har will be grateful for not pursuing the acceptance of the thief Potter family.

It's amazing seeing Arthur Weasely's family is about to be broken up by the cunning of the 5 older brothers. It's fun to see Arthur Weasely in a bad light instead of Molly being mostly the bad one to join Dumbledore at the hip. It's fun to see things at a different light with the mix of timelines. Good work.
pardum chapter 11 . 9/6/2012
i love it!
FatesShadow83 chapter 11 . 9/6/2012
LOL!
splotchphantom chapter 11 . 9/6/2012
Happy belated Labor Day. I love your stories and am (trying to) patiently wait for updates. Is it possible to get a status update? The last one you posted was in July.
kayamira chapter 11 . 9/5/2012
Congratulation to the story so far!

admittedly, I laughed myself silly at some scenes and Dialouges you wrote. It's amazing to see those verbal battles of wits and how Hadrian manges to rise as the winner from the conversation with the gryffs. Ah, and thanks for bringin Sanguini into the story - I always like to see his appearances.

Consindering that you wanted this to be a oneshot, I'm very glad that you continued, and bringing in a Portrait of Sherlock Holmes is a very interessting new idea.

Thank you for a very fluidly, well written and funny story with a genuine idea... I can't wait for more chapters!
sad sabrin chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
nice story

actually i read all of it today and it took time, and i didnt have much time, being very busy today good job by the way
Jully Reed chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
OO
First chapter.. Damn! I LOVED it! D
Chelly18 chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
That was perfect! I'm absolutely speechless and impressed. I would be laughing so hard if this scenario ever happened in real life.
WereBunny87 chapter 11 . 9/3/2012
I am so in love with this story! And I look forward to every one of Dumbles plots being destroyed and revealed xD
I love how you have written everyone! My husband keeps looking at me and rolling his eyes because each chapter had me squealing and giggling like a school girl lol! I look forward to so much more, honestly! And now I'm following you on AO3 so that I don't miss a beat of your awesome and brilliant mind! You are aptly named, love...and I highly anticipate whatever your brain concocts next xD

On a side note, please stay safe...and healthy :3 You seem like such a wonderful person, and the thought of you sick is a sad one...-hands you many cushy blankets and pillows- Keep up your great work!

Love,

WereBunny87
Silverinumiko chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
While reading this I constantly laughed at each persons paper and the consequences of what would happen next!
Truly amazing chapter you have here!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/2/2012
I LOVE this story! Please, please, PLEASE continue writing and updating! ... !
imcck chapter 11 . 9/2/2012
Love it! I hope you update soon. I can't wait to see where you take Hadrian next.
Property.of.a.DeadGirl4-25 chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
I'm so sorry about your cat! I've been through the loss of two adored kitty buddies, Mika and Aidyn. But I don't think I have the type of strength you have to have to hold your baby while she died. I didn't even read this chapter before I started this review, I can't read properly in tears. My mom adopted two new kittens for me because I was so depressed about the loss of Aidyn. Cats are so unique and wonderful to be loved by.
Well wishes
moonyandme chapter 11 . 9/1/2012
Your story is awesome! Its utterly wicked! I love your portrayal of neville...can't wait to read more...!
3,115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 119 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 139 .. Last Next »