Reviews for Schooled
Kichou chapter 14 . 10/4/2012
Nice chapter. Update soon please.
exaigon chapter 14 . 10/3/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Kittyfantaztico chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
OMG! I love you! This story has me laughing so hard!
dizzmizz25 chapter 14 . 10/3/2012
I really love this story and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Basill chapter 14 . 10/3/2012
'Squills like a fan girl.' update asap plz! I adore this story.
Stardust of Orion chapter 14 . 10/3/2012
I just found this story a few days ago and couldn't stop reading. I love the humor and it is well-written with a very interesting plot. I certainly have never read anything that put so many of the characters around the same age. I definitely look forward to the next chapter to find out what will happen next! There are so many things I'm really curious about. ;)
Venus914 chapter 14 . 10/3/2012
I enjoy reading this story. ) I cant wait for the inevitable fallout of Dumbledore and the Potters, as well as the Weasleys. Hopefully, with Dumbledore, it would be Grindleward who would enact justice. I wish that everyone would know the truth how two-faced the Light is. I just want to know why it's taking a long time for the Dark to fight back. I mean, with what happened with James (when Lord Slytherin cast a curse on him), how come Dumbledore and the Potters were able to file a case and complain against Lord Slytherin? I mean, there were witnesses. Whole school of witnesses. Surely they would be scared that it would backfire on them. They're acting very stupid. And, im also wondering how is it that the LIGHT has time to press charges and the Dark hasn't yet done anything? Dumbledore and the Potters has time to file a case and report it to the media. If it took them a day to arrange it all, surely, the Dark can do so. They have pensive memories. Im just thinking that it's taking them a lot of time to dispense justice, allowing the Light and the Potters (especially James) to keep bullying Hadrian EVERY SINGLE DAY. Why not enact some old pureblood law that curtails their political powers for every offense? It just seems to me that for every 5 things James did, the Dark would only retaliate once!
angelirish21 chapter 14 . 10/2/2012
I am loving this story and where it's heading. I laugh out loud constantly and am re-reading it start to finish all the time. Cannot wait for the next installment!
Venus914 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Wow. That was the best revenge fic i've ever read. Nothing bloodthirsty but still it hits where it would hurt. I love it!
Jesslh chapter 14 . 10/2/2012
Your story made me laugh embarrassingly loud in a public place. Well done it's so witty and absolutely addictive. Thank you! I feel inspired to do some Harry Voldemort drawings with all that lovely imagery.
Rori Potter chapter 14 . 10/2/2012
Wow. Amazing. Update soon.
Astiar chapter 14 . 10/2/2012
Aw poor hadrian :'( but on the bright side sirius is finally growing up.
Sidelines chapter 14 . 10/1/2012
On of my favorite chapters so far!
blinddivinity chapter 14 . 10/1/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/1/2012
Meep. Well written if disturbing. I look forward to seeing what comes!
3,384 | « Prev Page 1 .. 119 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 139 .. Last Next »