Reviews for Schooled
Jaguarsolaris chapter 16 . 11/19/2012
My goodness! Two new chapters in 2 days! Love! Was happy to see the former weasley boys with their new father & oh boy is Sirius going to get although potter.
Chalithra chapter 16 . 11/19/2012
I love this story makes me break down into giggles every time (my husband generally thinks I'm nuts but he's not a ffnet fan so what does he know?)
deep'n'meaningful chapter 16 . 11/19/2012
omg, the bit where Severus is reading from his essay had me splitting my sides with laughter. I totally enjoyed your opening chapter and find myself enjoying your story which I nearly avoided as i find most humour stories tend not to have the depth to them that other stories have. Well done
BloodyRedQueen chapter 16 . 11/19/2012
This is rapidly becoming one of my favourite stories on this site. Your writing is masterful and this plot is incredible. I look forward to your updates and will admit to doing a little happy dance whenever I see one posted.
Looking forward to the next chapter and seeing the outcome of this story!
Rori Potter chapter 16 . 11/19/2012
Oh wow. Update soon.
CheliGirl chapter 16 . 11/19/2012
My cheeks hurt because I was laughing so hard at the last couple of lines! You are so awesome! I look forward to reading the next chapter!
Firehedgehog chapter 16 . 11/19/2012
oh lordy, hilarious
akj chapter 15 . 11/19/2012
I love your writing. Every chapter you come up with some new twist that both fits the previously revealed plot and is entirely unexpected. You're brilliant. Have you ever considered writing your own fiction and getting it published? The wit that infuses all your writings is wonderful.
serinianfire chapter 15 . 11/19/2012
Well Done! I am once again enthralled with your writing and look forward to the next installment. I am anticipating with great relish the downfall of Dumbledore and his cronies. :)
siarafaerie-101-miss chapter 15 . 11/19/2012
LOVED IT! i haven't read such a wonderful harry/voldemort pairing in a really long time, and your author notes are always so incredibly entertaining! :D i'm definitely looking forward to your next chapter!
123claire123 chapter 15 . 11/19/2012
wow - great new chapter - well done
musme chapter 15 . 11/19/2012
I love it!
thank you very much!
Mariko89 chapter 15 . 11/19/2012
Hi!

Just read your stroy, just love it! How could I make myself clearest? It's well-written, an original plot all on your own with the novel mix between all the different eras of Potter Universe, it's delirius, breathtaking, in fact, geniously done. I've laughed with the results of the contest, was angry with the Marauders bullies, wanted to kill the Buttmaster, err... Headmaster. Well, I'v enjoy greatly this story. Just a thought that I'm not sure I understood in regards of the five oldest Weasleys brothers. You've written that all the Weasleys children were of the same mother Molly Weasley and that Wizards should stop having children after the first 5 ones but, then you implied that maybe Arthur was the one fathering the children or that Molly was the mother with Dolohov and Filch (this was just disgusting...). I apologize because I'm probably the one who hadn't understand but I'm lost there and I would appreciate some light on this, if you please... Also, I love the way you describe the characters, from the lovely Hadrian to Marvolo and even the around characters as Narcissa and Lucius. God, when you make the joke about "Master Bates" I was laughing so hard that I nearly didn't make it in time in the toilet... Really, a good reading time. Even the sex scene was nice (I don't understand the prudish ones of this website whom want to censored everything instead of just letting the readers take their own responsabilities over their choices or parents controlling what their children read...)Well, it's better if I just stop there. I enjoyed reading this fiction and I will follow for the next chapter to come. Read you soon.

Mariko

PS : Sorry for any mispelling and grammar problems, not an english one there.
Agent Soul chapter 15 . 11/19/2012
This is why I love this story. So full of different twist and lots of humor. Its fun to think that Peeves would be a bringer of justice among the bullied students and he was related to Binns. I liked the explanation on why they hadn't moved on rather than they were just there because they are. And the spy portraits! I mean there are other stories that uses them as spies but not to the extent that the portraits actually lived as spies and still continues to do so. Sherlock Holmes in your story was very amusing, I feel like you should add James Bond into it now just because he's a spy and it would be amusing (to me) to see them interact. But that's just me.

Keep up the good work.