Reviews for Schooled
xDarklightx chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
I like it. Update as soon as you can.
imcck chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
Love it! I can't wait to see what Marvolo's revenge against the Potters will be. I hope it is epic. And just an aww to how he treated Hadrian. It's cute to see him take such good care of his intended. I can't wait to see what's next so please update soon. Happy writing!
Heretogetthestory chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
Teeeheeeheeeheehee! GREAT JOB! This is a wonderful story and these last two chapters made me tear up a bit. The part of peter's masturbation made me want to puke a bit because I kept picturing him...eww. I loved most of it and can't wait what happens next. Thank you for writing this story. Sorry I do not review every chapter.
Basill chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
I knew you would updte and I am glad!
T chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
Thank you for another chapter!
I love this story so much!
Can't wait for the next chapter *-*
think-pink-jess chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
Love the chapter and cant wait for the next one.
Phaedra Coopers chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
lovely new chapter
Fanelight chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
Good work! :) I look forward for further developments of the plot. This is really one interesting fanfic combining elements of drama and comedy. :D
Rohan777 chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
Lol, people actually ask to change the subject matter of a fanfiction? How retarded can people get. Although if that worked on the original authors of the fandoms I usually reside in, I'd try it... probably. Anyway, good chapter. I suppose it's all leading up to some more extremely hilarious and humiliating vengeance in the nearby future. :D

Nice job on giving Peeves an actual background, and he's related to Binns! Never would have crossed my mind, but that just goes to show that everything's possible in fanfiction. :D And Peter got another taste of revenge, although I have to say that it seems kind of... mild. Well, compared to earlier happenings at least. ;p

I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I'm curious as to how everything went with Sirius and the others.

Have fun writing. :D
marksmom chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
Absolutely ADORE your 2nd author's note! You've got to be kidding me! They're still asking you to change things that THEY don't like? What part of Literary License don't they get? JKR gives us permission to play with her characters (very kindly, in my opinion) and, so we do...play, that is! I occasionally get them as well, but they are few and far between.

I loved the scene with the rate (although I was squicked out by the thought) and how you explained Peeves...I've always liked that little poltergeist! I can't wait to see what he does next...I've always thought it was very interesting that, in the books, we never saw Peeves go into any of the dorms...he could have found a lot of fodder for his pranks that way. And now we know why Peeves and Binns are still there!

I still can't wait to see what you're going to do with Sirius...I'd like to see how much you colored on what I wrote for his punishment!

Kudos, my Kindred...Kudos!
WereBunny87 chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
I love this chapter! Even the beginning but mostly because he was caught lol! I love this story so much and I look forward to more of it! Be safe, hon...and don't let those people bother you...
(I love how all of the ghosts and portraits are gathering together :3... I look forward to all of the revenge they get lol!)

Love always,
WereBunny
Pri-Chan 1410 chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
Great chapter!

Please update soon!
BloodyRose90 chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
This was amazing! I feel so sorry for Peeves (or should that be Peregrine?) but I adore him, so yeah. I love the fact that Sister Teresa was gifted with that, and I love the fact that you've got creature vengeance (or the conspiracy aspect to it).
Wonderful! :3
Dolphindreamer chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
Yay so glad you've updated again. I love your stuff! I love scenes with Harry and Marvolo together so this was quite nice. Can't wait for the next chapter to hopefully see some retribution dealt out and maybe some more Harry nurturing. Loved it as always!
Yana5 chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
Hahahaha I loved the prank. Thank you for the chapter.
3,524 | « Prev Page 1 .. 120 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 140 .. Last Next »