Reviews for Schooled
jem1923 chapter 13 . 9/21/2012
The charms of a delicate witch indeed. Love this story, please update soon : )
djaddict chapter 13 . 9/21/2012
So glad that I have you on my alerts!

I had forgotten how much I loved this story, so great to see you posting again.

Can't wait for more.
WizardsGirl chapter 13 . 9/21/2012
Another fantastic update, my dear, and very much appreciated. Update again as soon as you can, please!

Hugs & Kittens,
remeyqueen74 chapter 13 . 9/21/2012
Please update soon
Fireotaku18 chapter 13 . 9/20/2012
this keeps getting better and better!
Shabby Abby chapter 13 . 9/20/2012
Yay, Siri is a good (or do we call them bad?) guy now!
Addicted-to-the-Madness chapter 13 . 9/20/2012
Awesome chapter! I loved it, update as soon as you can!
slayer of destiny chapter 13 . 9/20/2012
I feel like we should have a group high five for the comment in your end authors note lol, but I'm with you, I will not be silenced XD

I have to say, you have THE best, brightest and most brilliant forms of punishing your horrible characters that I have ever written...and can I say I am glad that I am your friend and advise people never to get on your bad side XD I think I was just about wetting myself as I rolled around on the floor roaring with laughter for your exfoliated James punishment, and then just to make it better the presentation of all these delicate ladies who go through it monthly. Also would you know where I can buy those Charms of a Delicate Witch? I think every woman has wished to be able to use something like that about 1,000,000,000,000 times. Men seriously do not understand!

Now onto your lemon...oh my! I think it got very, very, very hot in here! Lol. So worth the wait XD And playful Marvolo is just as atractive as amused Marvolo, hunting Marvolo, interested Marvolo, curious Marvolo, political Marvolo, thoughtful Marvolo...and well you get the point XD Seriously though loved his being all evilly playfull with Hadrian.

I think I forgot to mention in the last chapter, the whole Dumbledore raising his wand to perform the spell and being left standing there arms raised had me totally cracking up as well.

*Pouting* I wasted a good puppy dog eyes on asking for Sirius, I should have known that's where you were going, I hope for something and 9/10 next chapter there it is lol. But you did it very well, and the whole meeting between them and Sirius doing it in front of the school! Big hugs for you, brilliant! Now I'm eager to see what Remus chooses. Your Peter is so delightfully slimy, I just really hope he tries something with Hadrian or something and gets wiped off the map :s

The parting scene with Sirius asking that ad Hadrian's response...brilliant!
Serpent de Lune chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
J'adore cette histoire !
MorticiaYouSpokeFrench chapter 13 . 9/20/2012
'Joy of Childbirth' and 'Joy of Menstruation'? I think I love you! Actually, I loved you even before for writing this brilliant piece of artwork...
I'm getting so much enjoyment from reading this fic that it's ridiculous. I love how you managed to bring all sorts of characters from all sorts of timelines together. Actually, after the first chapter I was kind of hoping you'd bring in Dolores Umbridge. Will she do something phenomenolly stupid and bitchy and get what's coming to her? I certainly hope so, because it seems to me like the list of people to torture is deminishing, you've managed to get revenge on them so beautifully, that it seems like there's nothing left to do to them.
Also, I love the inclusion of Sherlock Holmes! I am a HUGE Sherlock Holmes fan, and if there is any character that should appear in this fic that celebrates cunning genious, it should be him. Like what you did with the fat lady too. Making a romance with our dear Holmes in it is hard to do, and you made it so convincing!
I'm really looking forward to reading more, and, of course, finding out what the prank James played on Harry was. I hope it ended up backfiring...
Update soon!
slayer of destiny chapter 12 . 9/20/2012
Ah you updated! Two chapters of my favourite story on this site, I have to say I was beginning to twitch, and then this comes along and makes it totally worth the wait XD

Alright so I'm already snickering like a 13 year old at 'Master Bates' from the last chapter, and now I am snickering away at 'Hawk Chawk' 'Snark Lord of Slytherin' while wincing at the baby poo green robes.

I loved the little dynamic that you threw in with Hadrian protecting Lucius, as well as giving Lucius that gentler side. That small piece of interaction was just wonderful.

The interaction between Hadrian and Marvolo, not to mention when they are apart was just amazing to read, the strength and care in their relationship is very well written and expressed in this story. Not to mention hot. Have I mentioned that it is hot? Very very very, I LOVE your Dark Lord, he is so tasty and delicious XD

And another slam down - literally- for the Potters and Dumbledore *jumps and claps excitedly* perfect! Hadrian's finishing speech was the delicious cream and cherry on top of an already delicious dessert. Charlus and Evelyn getting caught hiding in the corner and Sirius hopefully *puppy dog eyes* rethinking where he stands were the sprinkles to finish it off.

You know how much I love you and your work. Off to read the next chapter XD
Tegasus chapter 13 . 9/20/2012
Fantastic story! I can't wait to
The Potters of the Future chapter 12 . 9/20/2012
I hope Sirius comes to realise that light does not necessarily mean good and dark does not mean evil!
Turtle Girl 52 chapter 13 . 9/19/2012
Yay! What wonderful updates; when I saw the update alerts and read the chapters I was so excited. You so made my day. I absolutely adore this story and can't wait to see what happens next. I am definitely a completely devoted fan!
Birdy Main chapter 13 . 9/19/2012
Awesome story, Awesomely written.
3,266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 120 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 140 .. Last Next »