Reviews for Schooled
The Potters of the Future chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
Love Neville
Naesse chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
It was a great chapter! But I hope that in your next chapter, Elvis asks to Hadrien about his resistance to pain.
Lemrinth chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
Wow. I am really happy this is updated!
bookworm0902 chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
I checked my email and saw the notification that this story had updated and I totally did a double take-and then a happy dance that had my kids questioning my sanity. I love this story...actually, all of your stories...and I look forward to every update. Thanks for sharing your brilliant words with us!
mizzrazz72 chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
Dumbledore and the Potters should have just welcomed Hadrian instead if trying to get rid of him. Now they all weep what they sow.
456snarky chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
"and your constant, shit-eating grin, Mr. Black." LOL That was great.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
I love this story! I can't stop the constant giggling and could not stop reading until there was nothing left to read. Very well written and plotted story. Bravo to the author for such an amusing work. I'm eager to read the next chapter.
LiquidCrystal chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
I have to say its been a long time since I read such a satisfying story! o
Guest chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
golly that was sooo funny
AnimeQueen007 chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
I just discover your story and I just fell in love with this. Its so different from all other fic that i rea it was just a breath of fresh air. I can't wait to see what else happens.
RabitNut chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
Excellent update and I have to say, my favourite line just might be "He was completely blind to the ironic parallels between what was happening in his life and what was happening in his bowels". You have more going on in this story than an 80's soap opera and I cannot wait to "tune in tomorrow".
Guest chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
lovely new chapter, the wait was worth it
ElissaTao chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
thank you for the update! and Im soooooo happy that you are back! X3
imcck chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
Love the update!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
Thank the dark lord your back. I missed your wit.
3,232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 120 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 140 .. Last Next »