Reviews for Schooled
DarkME chapter 16 . 11/19/2012
Love you're writings so happy for the updates again. I have to say I LOVE the fact that I come across words I've not heard before. I like to think I have a good vocabulary and my friends used to get confused at times with me and I'd explain myself. Ready your stuff I sometimes look up words to make sure I understood correctly. I like that. Keep up the superb writing, write anything I like it all!

And as your notes said, yes in my opinion your update could be 50 pages long and I would still want more!
Anastacia1 chapter 16 . 11/19/2012
I love it! Its wonderfully written and nice long chapters. Which makes love it even more.
Lourdes08 chapter 16 . 11/19/2012
LOL
this was great.
honksfan4life chapter 16 . 11/19/2012
Another awesome chapter!
sugarhigh chapter 16 . 11/19/2012
Love your story. I've been checking everyday to see if you have updated and was wonderfully surprised when you posted 2 chapters in less than a day.

The side story with Dolohov and the Weasley's threw me for a loop since I have not come across that scenario in any fanfic that I have read. Point for originality and sheer entertainment. I shudder at the thought of the turkey baster. Any chance of more mention or Padma and Parvati? I'm curious to see how it turned out for them.

Regardless, thanks for all of your work on such a great story. I'll definitely be re-reading it often and I can't wait for your next update.
bettyboop chapter 16 . 11/19/2012
Loved it. Nice interactions between the boys & their Pater. I'm sure the revenge will be amazing & evil & a thing of joy for all. Well, maybe not the ones feeling the pain. I really like your Madam Pince & her interactions with Hadrian. Giggled at Sev's essay. I've had writing issues similar to that. Reading aloud really does help. Hope you are feeling better for a bit.
Lady Laran chapter 16 . 11/19/2012
Oh dear gods..that bush issue on Severus's report had be dying! ROFLMHO!
Yueli-san chapter 15 . 11/19/2012
can i just say how cool it was that you made Peeves and Binns related to eachother? i'm still going, "oh my gosh that is such an awesome idea!" looking forward to the next chapter!
Cynderet chapter 16 . 11/19/2012
I really enjoy reading your story. When I get on my computer, the alert is one of the first things I look for. Thank you for sharing your talent!
kaydub chapter 16 . 11/19/2012
was great. can't wait for molly's reaction. you had me laughing with severus.
Bella216 chapter 16 . 11/19/2012
Lol your authors note was brilliant! And the chapter had me giggling! I can't wait for what you post next! By the way, is Food for Thought on hiatus?
SRT-10 Blue Viper chapter 16 . 11/19/2012
So lovely! Can't wait to see what happens next. One of my top then favorite stories!
PensiveProsperity chapter 16 . 11/19/2012
Lucius Malfoy SHITTING in the bushes! BWhaaaa hahahaha! Freaking A that was Hilarious! Have I ever told you that I LOVE YOU, if I haven't well there ya go because that was the most AMAZING chapter ever and I can't wait for your next. THANK YOU, you have made my day!
CleverBast chapter 16 . 11/19/2012
It's sad...I don't like wanting people to be in pain...but if it makes you write new chapters...ah...well...nobody can blame me...I'm high on pain pills after surgery with nothing else to do but look at my email and beg for updates...please keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to your new chapters in most of your stories...and this is the longest review I've ever written...lorotab makes me wordy... ...I'll leave now but if you want a sympathetic soul you can pm me...
DarkRavie chapter 16 . 11/19/2012
Very good chapter. I love this story. I can't wait to read what happens in your next chapter.
3,606 | « Prev Page 1 .. 120 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 140 .. Last Next »