Reviews for Schooled
Guest chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
lovely new chapter, the wait was worth it
ElissaTao chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
thank you for the update! and Im soooooo happy that you are back! X3
imcck chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
Love the update!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
Thank the dark lord your back. I missed your wit.
Elfin69 chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
I am so glad that Sirius finally got tired of what James was doing and actually grew up and I wonder when the other Marauders will follow him. I would love to be Salazar's Consort myself, especially with that tongue :D. What will James and Dumbledore do now and will what they did with Hadrian's fathers will get out to the public.
olciak123 chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
Oh god... "The shit-eating grin" as a symptom of Sirius' self-rimming was hilarious and you should at least be awarded with The Best of The Best Quotes of The Year 2012 reward. Simply mindblowing chapter, thank you ;)
olciak123 chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
One word - BLAST
Deleted18 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Wow I just had to read this chapter again, and it was even better than I remember it being! Thank you!
love this story
so glad your updating again
post another chapter soon plz
Deleted18 chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
Flying Chrissy chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
hi wordsmith,

great update!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
Yeah, Thank you so much. I laughed so much when James was trying to make Hadrian pardon him for all his transgressions and get everything back along with what happened with Fawkes. I cannot wait to see what happens with the lawsuits and when Dumbledore will be dragged into them.
Spennig chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
-dies laughing at that last line from Hadrian- total win. I love this and look forward to more!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
Read your story from chapter one to here as fast as I could, somehow without reviewing how fantastic each one was, which they all are up to and including this one hope for the next chapter soon.
DeathEatersAreGreat chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
More brilliant chapters, I love the fact that you can deal with the serious side of the story and add humor in for good measure. Also i like the fact that you are making Sirius become a better person because i do love his character. I hope that Remus can do the same thing and realise the error of his ways. please update soon.
3,251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 122 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 142 .. Last Next »