Reviews for Schooled
Guest chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
I love your sex scenes, roses or not. If one wants realistic sex, just close down the browser and get out in the real world *huffs*

Hooray for a new chapter, either way. It made my night, and my next week.
Moonsoulx3 chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
More more more greedy am I!
lord print chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
I love it please update soon.
DarkRavie chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
Very good chapter. I love this story. I can't wait to read what happens in your next chapter.
sousie chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
marvelous piece of work
katjor chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
I love this story so don't change a thing. I've been anxiously waiting for an update and was very happy this morning when I saw it in my email. Hadrian and Marvolo are amazing, I love their relationship and their personalities. Everything is perfect and I can't wait to read what happens next.
Naesse chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
I love it!
elfinmyth chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
Aahh, I've SO been looking forward to a new chapter, and it didn't disappoint in the least
I REALLY like the twist with Peeves too, and hope you will include him more often!

Lol.. Marvolo and Hadrian are such a pair of rabbits.
Ggreat work! Have fun writing the next chapter :)

xx elfin
Ichigo Mirai chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
still really good! wonder what'll happen next...
dogsby chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
Yes, yes, yes, ring is duly *KISSED*, I loved Peeves Back Story! Loved the ending. Listen, we Readers are lucky that anyone would spend the precious time and life writing a Story for free, in which they can not completely claim. I have not complaints. I just feel lucky and blessed, to be able to read this Story. Thank you!
Barrel of Monkeys chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
I think you're writing a great story, and wouldn't change a thing. I love where you're taking it, how you twist and intertwine different parts of the Harry Potter universe and make it work (unlike other stories that end up confusing and just frustrates me). Although i didn't enjoy reading about Peter masturbating, it really grossed me out, it fit the chapter and showed how his retribution was going to be fierce and downright horrifying. Who could not love that rat getting what he deserves?

As for the people asking/telling you to change your story, well... maybe they should look elsewhere for a good read if they can't appreciate what you have already given them. When some ask me to change my stories or demand it really, I always politely thank them for the suggestions, write a bit to show that i considered it, and then politely tell them that although I appreciate their input their ideas don't fit with the current plot i'm pursuing but i will keep their suggestions in mind for future stories. In the end, they feel like asses, and I don't have to be frustrated.

Anyways, keep up the good work!
LeArtemis 1234 chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
I think you have the best sense of humour ever. You never fail to make me laugh. I am a bit confused as how to Sherlock Holmes and Mycroft come into this and is Master Jones Indiana Jones? That's the first thing that came into my head sorry if it's a bit ludacris. Are you continuing with Demon Team because l love HPxLOTR except HermionexLegolas they annoy me. Brilliant writing style btw.
doxiesmom14 chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
awesome chapter. I love your story.
xDarklightx chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
I like it. Update as soon as you can.
imcck chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
Love it! I can't wait to see what Marvolo's revenge against the Potters will be. I hope it is epic. And just an aww to how he treated Hadrian. It's cute to see him take such good care of his intended. I can't wait to see what's next so please update soon. Happy writing!
3,567 | « Prev Page 1 .. 122 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 142 .. Last Next »