Reviews for Schooled
Fire Dolphin chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
love LOVE your story! its soo witty! i cannot wait for harry to find out all tht has been denied to him! as well as read how all of dumbledore's plots just self combust! update soon!
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
daaaaaaaaamn lol my eyes are burning!
Nanashi-Blue chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
There is a Mr. in the front of that by-the-way.
Have patience, I'm old.
As for your migraines: Chamomile tea, Spearmint, Green w\Honey(oh yes, we loves the honey), try also lowering your salt intake as well as limiting you daily sugar intake.
don't take them out completely, just have either a diet soda or a low cal\low sodium power-aid instead.
Take my word for it! I'm currently ninety six and this (trolling the fanfic sites(great grandchildren, don't ya love 'em?)) is just about all I do all day.
choirbandgeek chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Wow that gives new meaning to a "revenge is a dish best served cold". That was pure evil, and I loved it! Keep up the good work, I look forward to reading more.
TWLOHA26 chapter 11 . 8/25/2012
God the last part of this chapter cracked me up. I laughed so hard I cried and now I have a headache, oh well. Thanks for a great chapter!
27quill chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
This is brilliant.
The Au setting is completely believable and I think original. I know there are some stories out there like this one, but I am always a fan of such stories especially for their ability to manage some form of originality in fannon that usualy tends to become a little overused.
I love your Harry he's too cute and cunning for words. I also absolutely love when Neville gets to be kickass!

Please update soon!
fanficCraze chapter 11 . 8/24/2012
Love it!, i must put it on alert!, updated soooooooooooon )
jeannette.rothenberger chapter 11 . 8/24/2012
Great fic.
Lady Laran chapter 11 . 8/24/2012
Fun, wonderful, and well done. I will be watching for more!
Cherrie-san chapter 11 . 8/23/2012
Brightest blessings be to you and healing thoughts.
Killing Threat chapter 11 . 8/23/2012
Gahhh! I'm so glad I saw this listed as a recommendation for Tom/Harry! I'm so excited to read and finish the rest of this fic! Yay!
Serlenia chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
LMAO! I think I almost died (or broke a rib) from trying not to burst out into hysterics! Normally I would laugh to my heart content but it's night and I'd rather not wake up my family XDD, anyway... This was amazing! Seriously, but thing I've read in a while _. And one more time, I loved it!
nlblake chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I loved it. At certain points in the story I couldn't help but laugh out loud. I had tears in my eyes at the end. Thank you so much! :)
vol123 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
i read dis over and over and i end up laughin thru till chapter 9, dis story make mi happy. keep up the good work just to let u know ur one of my many favorites author on dis site. :))))))))
Marcus1233 chapter 11 . 8/21/2012
Can't say I can even form a protest or even a cry of complaint for anything really. Except perhaps wanting to know more and read awhile l to more. (grins) I'm having fun, really.
3,133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 122 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 142 .. Last Next »