Reviews for Schooled
darkspiritelf chapter 14 . 11/16/2012
Love this story, hope it gets updated soon
Adrienne May chapter 14 . 11/15/2012
I really did like this.
That being said, I think you write the most rose-tinted sex scenes I've ever read.
I read them out loud to a few of my friends and I don't know whether they were more amused or aroused.
Good story, the plot flows together well. Hadrian is thoroughly brilliant, as is the seemingly gambit roulette they play.
rinet chapter 14 . 11/15/2012
PLEEEEASE UPDATE WYRDSMITH :( I enjoy this fic so much (even though it's exams, I check everyday to see if you posted a new chap) ... I cannot wait for the next one!
Starcrossedmoon chapter 14 . 11/14/2012
interesting i like it the story is difrent but i like it a lot!
Adrienne May chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
(Severus's last comment)
:D
jupimako chapter 14 . 11/14/2012
Please oh please update soon! This story is fabulous!
NightStalkersRevenge chapter 14 . 11/13/2012
I cant wait to read more please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
that was simply awesome ...nice sense of humor u have... carry on...
secretlovers chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
so beautiful. soo soo beautiful i almost creamed myself
FormerAccount chapter 14 . 11/11/2012
You don't know how much I love your story... It's perfect.
Zuzanny chapter 14 . 11/10/2012
AWWWWWWWW! I hope there will be more to this! I am really enjoying all the twists and turns and comuppance. Please write more soon! :)
Stormshadow13 chapter 14 . 11/8/2012
I really love this story and am very glad that you didn't leave it as a oneshot.

I'm really enjoying the way that you've written all of the characters and all of the little changes to the HP world. This story is really fun to read.

Will you let the readers know if there are other side stories? Or will you add them here? I'm very interested in seeing Bill and his brothers change of family and how they get payback. As well as what is happening with the Lestranges. On that note, i did notice that you misspelled the older Lestrange brother's name. Its Rodolphus not Rodolphos. Please don't take that corection badly, I'm just trying to help.

So can't wait to read what you do in future chapters, Love your writing!

Great fic!
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
OMG! I mean OMG! I about died laughing! This is the funniest story that I've read in a long time! I thought I was going to sufficate from laughing so hard.

Brilliont! Completely Brilliont!
Titania Faith chapter 14 . 11/6/2012
I absolutely loved this so very, very much and CANNOT wait for morrreee! :3
Titania Faith chapter 11 . 11/6/2012
I'm in love with you... I mean.. Master Bates?! That's HILARIOUS! XD And, so fucking unexpected... I just.. wow.. 3
3,557 | « Prev Page 1 .. 125 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 145 .. Last Next »