Reviews for Schooled
Lientjuhh chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
I like it.. well done.. :P
RogueNya chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
I can safely say I had been avoiding this series since it was single posted stories, but now that I have read it all together I rather enjoyed it greatly and must say that it works beautifully as a multi-chapter story.

That said I look forward to more and seeing them learn more of what been hidden or done by Dumbles and the Potters.
autumngold chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
Love your updates! Thank you for having Hadrian be smart enough not to accept James' fake apology. I can't wait for Neville and Hadrian to discover that they are heirs to Hogwarts. Hopefully, with Marvolo's help, they will get rid of that bastard Dumbledore! Please, please promise me he will pay for his sexual crimes! Oh, and promise me that he won't get to take a poor goat with him to prison! :)

This is such an entertaining, incredible story! I am enjoying reading it so much! You are such a talented author! Can't wait for your next chapter!
farawisa chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
loved the new chapters! they were a lot of fun to read. thanks a lot for sharing!
RedPat chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
Yay! Two chapters! And sorry about the previous whining. I totally sympathize with hardware/software that WILL NOT do what it's supposed to.

I'm really looking forward to all the lawsuits, and the drama with the former Weasley sons, and especially Dumbledore getting exactly what he deserves. And the exposure of Fawkes' joke on Dumbles - that will be SO fun.

Excellent work, as usual.
Sasukitsu chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
This story is fascinating, I can not get to put into words how much I love it. I hope you look forward to the next chapter, congratulations as sexy and interesting history.
lilyluna78 chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
This story is absolutely great, I can't wait to read the next chapter.
adafrog chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
Great addition. I'm glad you're finally feeling better.
Grim1989 chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
Yay! I'm glad yer back, I love yer stories.
DeanBeans13 chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
I honestly don't think you have written a bad chapter. Usually if you are reading a story sometimes you skip through it a little when it seems slow. But this story I find myself reading every punctuation in every sentence like it is the best thing ever. Whenever I see a chapter alert I drop everything and read and to make it better there are two chapters this time! You made me a very happy reader.

1. Snark Lord of Slytherin, that whole ceremony was the best thing ever.
2. The fact that James was hit by a beauty charm is absolutely marvelous btw's
3. Sirius getting some balls backbones and separating himself from idiots gave him a check in my book
4. And that absolutely delicious sex scene...enough said (_) (no not enough said. They is some freaks man. Put out a fire. Ha!)
5. The Light leaders are stupid (which I am sure you know since you are writing the story)
6. Joy of Childbirth, Joy of Menstruation...OH, what I would do to give this to someone...

And don't tease me I wanna know what is going to happen b/w richmond l. and e. sanguine (is that how you spell it?) and I want to know now! *becomes meek* or whenever you are ready whichever you feel like of course

Until next time!
contest4jen chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
I may have lol'ed quite loudly in fact...a few times! :D
shiarein chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
*drip* *drip*
Hugh? Whaz zad zound?
...huh. *wipes the nosebleed*
RaeRae9 chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
Im extremely glad youre finally back. As a southern hemisphere habitant now i get two of my favourite things : warm weather and good fanfiction. Cant wait to keep reading. Take care
Lin Iincho chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
Once again, a brilliant chapter. Though suddenly weeks passed, or did I misunderstand? What did Bates and Hadrian talk about? What will their future plans be? When will he finally take legal action against Dumbledore, now that the whole incident of his initial 'accident' are known. Will the Sorting Hat finally tell Marvolo everything? Or did he already do that?

Now for this chapter: I really love the way you characterize Flitwick, it's just that great. Finally he could do something for Hadrian XD

The graphic scene was... interesting. And certainly unusual.

And thanks for letting Sirius develop some brains, he always was one of my favorites o

Can't wait to
marksmom chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
Woohoo! Girl, I loved the 'beauty treatment' curse that Marvolo used...I was thinking, as I read it, that it sounded like a professional exfoliation...and I realised that I was right when I read the next paragraph!

What's the point in censoring my stories when that is what 90% of my readers WANT to read the stories for? No, I decided not to censor and I'm glad that you and Slayer of Destiny stand with me on this

I'm glad to see that my chapter will be up soon...can't wait to see what kind of coloring you do to it! Kudos on another great chapter!
3,266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 125 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 145 .. Last Next »