Reviews for Schooled
autumngold chapter 14 . 9/28/2012
Poor, poor Hadrian! Please, please make James and Peter pay for what they did to him. I hope that Marvolo kicks them out of school and snaps their wands, because obviously Dumbledore won't do anything to them. On a side note, please make Dumbledore pay for what he has done! I want his downfall to be swift and public please!

This story is such an amazing work of art! I can't wait for your next chapter!
BloodyRose90 chapter 14 . 9/28/2012
I don't know how many times I have to say that I love your work, but I honestly, unequivocally ADORE it! :3
DeathEatersAreGreat chapter 14 . 9/28/2012
Another great chapter and i hope that sirius is not tortured to badly because he is starting to become an ok person, also i hope that remus realizes that james is not all he is cracked up to be and leaves him and peter behind. please update soon and brilliant work from Marksmom kudos to you both
HuskyWalker chapter 14 . 9/28/2012
So Great, yes, I am aware that I wrote it in capital letters, but that was on suppose. It has nothing to do with the fact that I'm in a bus which seems to find every damn hole and bump on the road.
Well, that was not what I was supposed to write. Anyway, I just wanted to tell how much I loved this chapter. Give James hell from me, and I hope that Harry will be okay. I can think of one word considering Peter, ew, bastard. Eh, that was two? Don't tell my math teacher.
As always, lovely chapter, and I hope to read more in the soon future.

Until next time
adafrog chapter 14 . 9/28/2012
Very good addition, thanks.
Bella216 chapter 14 . 9/28/2012
I absolutely loved the end of this chapter! It was super funny! The rest of it was sad but still very appreciated. It's surprising how similar their upbringings were, but now hopefully they can help eachother! I can't wait for an update and more on both Marvolo and Hadrian! Oh, and James Potter's gruesome death scene!

P.S.: That thing about the Maurader foursome? Gross.

P.S.S.: I liked how understanding Marvolo was of Lucius, Severus', and Cissy's temporary distraction! And how calmly he handled everything this chapter! *sigh*
kk bk chapter 14 . 9/28/2012
good chap
RogueNya chapter 14 . 9/28/2012
Wow this was impressive, you two did an awesome job on it
Cannot wait to read more soon so keep up the great work.
dogsby chapter 14 . 9/28/2012
Your help in making this Story as wonderful as it is, is greatly appreciated! Loved this Chapter. It was fantastic and long (But darn it, I still wanted more! How greedy can a Person be, LOL :-8, I swear I need help). This did not feel like a side Chapter at all, it felt like it belonged to the Story and was a very important part of the Tale. A part from Hadrian, I feel sorry for Remus. Yes, he needed to grow up and develop a backbone, but of all of the group, he had the most to loose, by changing. I've only ran into a few Stories were the other Magical Being were excepted in Hogwarts and or Wizard Society. On a lucky note, at least they did not pull a *Severus* and have Hadrian run into Remus' Wolf. If that were to happen, only Peter would be Eligible, for James to Marry, LOL!
YeCatsJ chapter 14 . 9/28/2012
great job!
Rohan777 chapter 14 . 9/28/2012
Great chapter. I'm now insanely curious as to what Marvolo is going to do to Sirius. Not to forget Peter and James. :D It's bound to be extremely painful. But more than what Marvolo is going to do, I want to see what Harrison is going to do. I hope it'll be extremely painful and humiliating. Well, looking forward to the next chapter. Have fun writing it. :D
Kurishimo chapter 14 . 9/28/2012
This just keeps getting better and better. It's still one of my favorite.
WereBunny87 chapter 14 . 9/28/2012
I loved this so much! I love how Siri finally took control and I hope Marvolo and Hadrian can get closer by revealing their pasts always helps a relationship get closer :3 (it did with my husband and I anyways xD)... I look forward to more! (Great job Marksmom! I loved it! You have a brilliant mind!)
Yana5 chapter 14 . 9/28/2012