Reviews for Schooled
Guest chapter 11 . 7/11/2012
thank you thank you thank you great chapter look forward to your next updates
Vein's Simply Tired chapter 11 . 7/11/2012
LOL it's just me or harry is making sure that the potter's next generation still have a Solicitor xD
Grim1989 chapter 11 . 7/11/2012
Yay! yer back :D Been dying to see one of your stories updated, and I feel very sorry for you that yer AC broke while you were in Texas, Texas can be a killer towards new folk, hope you didn't end up with a heat stroke, those are not fun. Anyways, can't wait to see the meeting between the weasley boys and the Auror.
RRW chapter 11 . 7/11/2012
You know, that whole Master Bates scenario went completely over my head at first, but when I got it, I have to admit it will go down as one of my favorite fan fiction lines EVER! Also, I can't help but feel sorry for Arthur...he just doesn't seem like the type to come up with such an elaborate plan for a family. He wasn't imperious or something by Dumbledore or something? It seems like a classic Dumbledore scheme.
crystaldove chapter 11 . 7/11/2012
Ohh line theft, turkey basters and master bates... So at least the 1st 5 'weasley' boys are purebloods so what does that mean for ron and ginny? And the fact that they are the ones blackmailing their 'father' oh boy. So do they visit their real dad, you know, help him clean the up mud and oil the chains?
Sblck chapter 11 . 7/11/2012
I love ur story
The chapter was ok
Hope u update soon
Interesting twist
CalliM chapter 11 . 7/11/2012
This story is still so wonderful and unusual. thank you so much for sharing it with us.
Merula Aeolus chapter 11 . 7/11/2012
Please update! I loved this! It is fabulous! - Merula Aeolus
Guest chapter 11 . 7/11/2012
I tried to review your story on AO3 but it said my review looked like span O_O lol I can't wait to read the new chapters! absolutely adore your story! :)
xDarklightx chapter 11 . 7/11/2012
I love it. Update soon.
Hortensia chapter 11 . 7/11/2012
Great new chapter! I’m so happy you managed to get this out despite all the bad situations that heap at your feet. And don’t apologize for not putting lemons in because there has to be a bit of variety in the bowl of fruit. I do love citrus-fruit and lemons are nice, but you have to mix them with other fruits like oranges, tangerines, grapefruits, pomelos, uglis or maybe even passion fruits to get a thoroughly delicious mix. And I loved this chapter, did I mention that already? Master Bates? You do know how to make somebody laugh!
Conpeki chapter 11 . 7/11/2012
LOL. Master Bates, masturbates. Unfortunately, I must admit that I did not recognise the joke at first. D:

Looking forward to more slash scenes! Will the results of your poll be out soon?
marksmom chapter 11 . 7/11/2012
Oh, Honey! You didn't mention anything about ARSON in any of the emails back and forth...what happened?

On another note, this chapter is awesome! It explains sooo much about why Ron is barely a wizard!

Can't wait to see how you 'color' my side-story! Kudos and Blessed Be, Kindred!
BloodyRose90 chapter 11 . 7/11/2012
Oh my! This was absolutely brilliant, I'm glad that the 5 elder Weasley boys are going to have a family they finally deserve, and perhaps a side that they will truly embrace. Oh, and did you imply that Molly had an inclination to the Dark?
You had me laughing at the ending, it was truly beautiful.
Thank you for making me laugh; ta-ta :)
Oh, and I noticed that you spelled 'Colin' as 'Colon' in one of your last sentences about him :)
belle hawk chapter 11 . 7/11/2012
I missed this story totally and am happy to see it updated.
3,201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 139 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 159 .. Last Next »