Reviews for Schooled
jujukittychick chapter 12 . 9/24/2012
omg this is so full of awesome! the sheer brilliance of you for coming up with their brilliance and witty comebacks and slytheriny plots is well, brilliant :D and i have to say, a comment in the first a/n gave me a funny thought, considering everybody's soon to be dislike of cheese, would be quite funny if ron got sued by the dairy farmers for having such a negative impact on their business lmao
YeCatsJ chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
Wow another amazing chapter. Your story is $ &&ing Brillant! I love it. Fantastic job. Go Hadrian!
blinddivinity chapter 13 . 9/24/2012
Love, love, love your fic! Wonderful! Can't wait to read more!
jujukittychick chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
lol poor hadrian never stood a chance. so, random historical fact with henry or a bloodties fan too? lol *skips off to read more*
YeCatsJ chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Amazing and brilliant. I see it was originally a one shot but I see 12 more chapters. Ooooooh can't wait to keep reading. That was awesome.
NoirxAnge chapter 13 . 9/24/2012
OMG. " your constant, shit-eating grin" ! Genius you are! I'm glad to see that Sirius has come to his senses. I LOVE how you bring everything together. :)
jujukittychick chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
OMFG this was absolutely awesome and amazing and i'm sure a lot of other "a" words, but omg i laughed so much, which was kinda difficult since i was trying to be quiet since my hubby's asleep lol. that was just so freaking priceless! *skips off to read more*
blinddivinity chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
Love this story.
EmeraldEyesDarkHeart chapter 13 . 9/23/2012
OMG.

Love it. Completely.

Humorous and romantic, with a strong dose of Slytherin-style revenge: everything a great fic should have. Thank you for writing this and posting it; I was giggling in delight the whole way through and that's really something pretty impressive. I hope you continue working on this piece soon, even though you posted an update fairly recently.

It's fabulous! Thank you!
F.Y.I chapter 13 . 9/23/2012
I love this story.
P.S. Please read After the fire by Roslyn Drycof, it need's the reviews.
debzerechillin chapter 13 . 9/23/2012
like this :)
Seliki chapter 13 . 9/22/2012
This is ab-so-smurfly awesome and I always look forward to more to this story it is wonderful.
Priestess of Silvanus chapter 13 . 9/22/2012
to funny!
Kichou chapter 13 . 9/22/2012
Nice chapter. Update soon please.
Ms Goth Girl chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
This is the most awesome story ever! I am having a field day with this! ;)
3,567 | « Prev Page 1 .. 139 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 159 .. Last Next »