Reviews for Schooled
olciak123 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Holy shit!

I was quite sceptical at the beginning as it is full of the explanations about your AU world and the politics regarding it.

I LOVED THE REST!

Ah, it's clear why they say that the revenge is sweet. It's nobody's fault that for professor Slytherin the cunningness is arousing as Hell :P You've created an amazing fiction even though you had mixed all the characters - from different time periods and even some non-existing in books. It shouldn't be such a good read because of that but you've managed brilliantly

I cracked... several times Definitely a favourite, in my top 10!
Lovefremione chapter 9 . 3/28/2012
I can't get the picture of a young Harrison Ford and Benedict Cumberpatch running around Hogwarts with whips causing all manner of irritating trouble to the malicious little Gryff's out of head. Lol!
luvbiwal chapter 9 . 3/28/2012
I suppose that Dumbledore's relationship with Grindelwald is similar to that relationship of Cormac McLaggen and the Hufflepuff rape victim; therefore, Dumbledore never knew much about Grindelwald's research on the Deathly Hallows and had to rely on the information and misinformation of Sherlock Holmes. So can we assume that Dumbledore has a slight inkling about the wand since he IS using it (isn't he?) instead of his regular wand (unlike in the Alt Ending of Schooled)? Is Grindelwald coming back into the picture -though it sounds like he will never work with Dumbledore as he "hates" him? Will we see some of Mycroft's relatives at Hogwarts? BTW, will Lily Evans be in the storyline, maybe as Grindelwald's relative -maybe to help exact revenge? :)

A one-shot suggestion that is if you do get inspired: Dame Grenadine experiments with Sherlock Holmes and his whip. :P I'm more a fan of slash but sometimes I just like me some kinky stuff too. Ooops! I've said too much!

May I just say that I just can't wait to see what else James says, which causes him to get into trouble. He really does need to be taken down a peg or two (actually more like 100s of pegs?). Hope to read more chapters soon!
Haltia chapter 9 . 3/28/2012
This chapter is as delicious as ever. The foreshadowing of the Elder Wands is a nice touch, and I absolutely adored Hadrian's "I blame you" in the end. And I am left eagerly waiting for the next update to read more.
Tommy14 chapter 9 . 3/28/2012
Janelly Slytherin chapter 9 . 3/28/2012
*thunbs up* I love Hadrians and Marvolo moments they are sweet and love Third party P.O.V
SagenWarrior chapter 9 . 3/27/2012
cool beans awesome new chapter. But you always write awesome chapters. Can't wait to see more of the interaction between marvolo and harry.
GinaStar chapter 8 . 3/27/2012
I've got it on my alerts with FFN, but FFN isn't alerting me! my alerts from you on HPnewbie is what let me know you had posted! ah well, I enjoyed it anyway! Great chappie!
Tommy14 chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
This is for ch 8. Just a big thank you for posting this lovely post coital interlude. Now I'm off to read the Alt ch.
mandariini chapter 8 . 3/27/2012
can't you just change the chapter little? I wouldn't like options B or C even if I'm dying for next chapter... Both are confusing, as you said, and would make your story seem hurried...

But YOU are the writer so do what you want. Really:)
Tonksie chapter 8 . 3/27/2012
I think you could post it as AU of your story, but not here. You should post it as another story with a note that it's alternative to the main story which is here :D
Jay.Marisa chapter 8 . 3/27/2012
I dont really have a preference beside the one where it DOESN'T stay on your computer. I think as long as you post an an explaining then what the chapter is, then anyone who's confused probably just needs to learn to read better. Just do what's easiest for you and will let me read your next chapter as soon as possible!
Janelly Slytherin chapter 8 . 3/27/2012
Ummm umm this is hard i choose B no wait C no B, gah this is like my chool exams . lol. Simple, i will put you on authors alert just in case you decide on c or b. -
Haine chapter 8 . 3/27/2012
Oh no, definitely not A. No. No. No. No. No. NOOOOO... what's the point of trying so hard to writing a chapter and then abandon it? So, no is my answer then. And i'm sure it is your real answer, too. Oh, come on and admit it. You know the blood of an author in you won't give you a moment in peace if you decide to store it in your computer. You know it and i know it. So, yeah, the problem with A is obvious.

That left B) post in as the latest chapter on "Schooled" and explain; and C) post it as a separate story in the Schooled universe.

For me, i will choose C)

Why?

I see that you have read Fate's favourite, and guess that you also have read Destiny's darling. Do you have any problem to find it? I think when people love a story, they will find it no matter what (and obviously, many, many, many people love your story. Just look at the review and i can tell that). It's not like you will post the new story under another pen-name or something like that. Just give us a note on your newest chapter and we will find it. For example, gone to your profile and ta-da, here it is with all the glory.

Further more, it would be more convenient for you if you have more ideas that create more AU scene of this story. And with your never ending imagination, i think it is more fo the possibility.

So, here i go. Vote for C) post it as a separate story in the Schooled universe.

Have a nice day! I love you and this story so, so, so much 3
roseemilee chapter 8 . 3/27/2012
I say post it with a note saying it and if it confuses to many people take it back down or just post another thing explaining it. I would love to see them waking up though :)
3,115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 154 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 174 .. Last Next »