Reviews for Schooled
Guest chapter 11 . 7/15/2012
Hey WyrdSmith :)
Ive just fallen over your story and I had to write something to you about it (even if it is an inane thank you for writing such interesting fiction)
I have been reading HP fanfiction for quite a few years now, and I have to say yours is one of the ones I really enjoy reading!
Ive suspended my disbelief, and have been sucked into the world of your narrative, because you write it so well and so compellingly - so job very well done. You truly are a wordsmith ;)
I also like your ideas for the characters and the plot, and cant help but admire how you manage to convey all that is happening in such a dramatic, yet still realistic, fashion. Its funny, because its characters we all know and love (some more than others, maybe), and you have turned quite a few of them on their heads personality wise. Yet I still find myself mentally agreeing with the happenings as you write them, and thinking things like: I always knew Ronalds true love in life was food, and not Hermione Granger! It feels so real and compelling, and you master it so beatifully. So thank you for taking the time to write about this wonderful world (which we all know is actually real, and only documented by Rowling) and giving me, the reader, the chance to enjoy it along with you :)
ElizaBuddy
Goddess of the Black Rose chapter 11 . 7/14/2012
Very nice chapter - I'm impressed that you managed to get anything out with the kind of migraines you described. Mine are bad enough when they last a day, I can't imagine one that lasts 6! I did notice 2 spelling errors, right at the break between the Gringotts scene and the shift to Hogwarts: you spelled Rodolphus as "Rodolphos" and Colin as "Colon" (but maybe that 1 was on purpose?).

I'm also glad to see the ff is allowing you to post here again. Hopefully this rating nonsense will settle down some. I'm pretty sure it's the result of assorted Moms reading 50 Shades of Gray, realizing that it was originally posted on a site their kids use, and throwing a fit.
Narmara chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I have to say this and it'll probably sound just plain silly...I think I'm in love The turn about of a prank, the masterful way he burned them was just beautiful I think I'm in heaven. Very good story. It had me grinning about halfway through adn stiffling laughter at the end. :D
FakeAsTheMoansUMake chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I clapped with the Slytherins and Neville. That was AWESOME!
kattycha01 chapter 10 . 7/13/2012
Oh man! that is NOT lucky. I wish we were neighbor so I could atleast invite you over for a cool drink and AC.

As for your heartless, thoughtless, discuscting, abhoring, neighbor.

Don't worry, Tiger will take care of him and his mongrel of a dog. BTW have you consulted your local SPCA? Cu's that dog agressive behavior WILL warrent for his own destruction AND a hefty fine .

Your story is logically humoristick. Thats all I can say right now. cu's I really want to keep reading.

P.S
Can you please keep me in the loop whit your 'delightfull' (that nearly made me gag) neighbor. I need to know what karma has in store.
Kichou chapter 11 . 7/13/2012
Nice chapter. Update soon please.
A Kira reviewer chapter 11 . 7/13/2012
WOW! This is great! The Line Theft was unexpected and I would love to read more on how the boys will get to know their biological father.

I was laughing so freaking hard at the end!

Wonderful!
FlyingMoonAngel chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
OMG THAT WAS HILARIOOOOUSSSSSS! LOL update update update ..."reconsider his career choices" indeed LOL
Guest chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
I love your depiction of the wizarding world and characterizations of everyone, especially Tom and Hadrian. Looking forward to the next update!
Rori Potter chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
Interesting. Update soon.
serinianfire chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
Thank you! I loved reading this new chapter! You made me laugh on a day that I really needed it! I look forward to reading more! Happy writing!
VeroSev chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
Jajajaja I liked it XD!
Bobs65 chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
The story is amazing. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Priestess of Silvanus chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
this is great! I've passed by the story a couple times due to the intro...its not very good. But took a look as 'marksmom' is a favorite author of mine. I'm glad i did, and a little disapointed in myself that i over looked the story and you for so long. I look forward to reading more and intend to take a look at other stories you have authored.
Kaica chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
I officially love you and your writing as much as I can without actually knowing you. I really do. Never stop!
3,502 | « Prev Page 1 .. 154 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 174 .. Last Next »