Reviews for Schooled
kaze senju the wolfwarriorgirl chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
That was the funniest thing i've ever read. I almost peed my pants! It was that funny! I love it!
pikachumomma chapter 11 . 8/15/2012
Wonderful chapter Wyrd! Your wicked sense of humor always makes me smile! That sucks about migraines! Thankfully fall is right round the corner. Im sorry it took so long to read ur delightful chapter but im now working full time in long stretches. On to tne next update! Stay cool lol.
anonymous chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
I am so sorry for your loss and tigger sounds like an amazing cat. I agree though she'll come back sooner or later so until then just cherish her memory.
nosyrosie16 chapter 11 . 8/14/2012
OMG! THAT IS A MOST AMAZING THING YOU DID WITH THE WEASLEYS! NOT ONLY WILL THIS HURT THE WEASLEYS, BUT DUMBLEDORE AND THE REST OF THE PHOENIX POLITICAL PARTY! AWESOME! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT! ALSO, WHAT WILL BE THE REACTION TO THE SCHOOL ABOUT HADRIANS CHANGED STATUS TO CONSORT SLYTHERIN? WHEN WILL HADRIAN FIND OUT THAT HE OWNS ALMOST EVERYTHING OF JAMES? WHAT WILL BE HIS REACTION? JAMES? THE OTHER MAURADERS? THE REST OF THE SCHOOLS? PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
nosyrosie16 chapter 10 . 8/14/2012
LOVELY CHAPTER! ALBUS IS BEGINNING TO HAVE EVERYTHING COLLAPSE DOWN AROUND HIM, HE GETS YELLED AT BY BOTH PHINEAS AND THE HAT, HE IS KINDA GETTING BLACKMAILED BY THE POTTERS, THE POTTERS GET SERVED BY THE STUPIDITY OF THEIR SON JAMES, AND HADRIAN PRACTICALLY OWNS EVERTHING THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN HIS IN THE FIRST PLACE AS RIGHTFUL HEIR AND LORD OF POTTER! YEP, LOVELY CHAPTER!
nosyrosie16 chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
REALLY LIKE THOSE TWO TOGETHER! THEY ARE SO CUTE! ALSO, WILL HADRIAN FIGURE OUT THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THE SYMBOLS ON THE CLOAK AND RING? IF SO, WHAT WILL THEY DO ABOUT IT? I HAVE A NEW LIKE FOR THE FAT LADY, OR DAME GRENADINE, IN YOUR STORY. :)
nosyrosie16 chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
HAHA BAD RONALD, HATE TO BE IN UR SHOES WHEN UR MOTHER GETS A HOLD OF YOU! AND SHAME ON PARVATI FOR WHAT SHE DID! ALL FOR ATTENTION AND TO FIT IN! DISGRACEFUL! HOPEFULLY PADMA WILL BE ABLE TO SMOOTH THINGS OVER WITH PARVATIS EX-BETROTHED. IS THERE ANY HOPE FOR LAVENDER? AND I REALLY DON'T LIKE ALBUS! REALLY RAPING GELLERT? IS IT ANY WONDER THAT HE WENT CRAZY AND TRIED TO DESTROY GREAT BRITAIN? I HOPE THAT A LOT OF BAD THINGS ARE GOING TO HAPPEN TO HIM AND THAT NOTHING HE DOES OR SAYS WILL STOP IT! AND ITS GOOD THAT CORMAC WAS ARRESTED, HOGWARTS DOESN'T NEED ANY OF THOSE KINDS OF PEOPLE WITHIN HER WALLS! SO, NOW ALL WE NEED TO DO IS GET RID OF ALBUS AND WE SHOULD BE FINE. I ESPECIALLY LIKE MOODY IN THIS CHAPTER! I WAS WONDERING IF HE WAS GOING TO BE IN THIS STORY ANYTIME SOON. WHICH REMINDS ME, WILL LILY BE IN THIS STORY? IF SO, HOW WILL SHE ACT? WILL JAMES LIKE HER? WILL SHE BE NICE TO HADRIAN OR NOT?
CheekyEskimo chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
That was just...WOW...I mean that...There are no words to describe how brilliant this is!
nosyrosie16 chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
ITS NICE THAT HADRIAN HAS SUCH A GREAT FRIEND IN NEVILLE! AND I'M SO HAPPY THAT HADRIAN FOUND OUT ABOUT THE COSORT THING AND HE'S NOT UPSET, BUT VERY HAPPY ABOUT IT! OH AND YAY HADRIAN AND MARVOLO ARE OFFICIALLY TOGETHER NOW!
nosyrosie16 chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
YEP, ITS OFFICIAL! I DO NOT LIKE THE ELDER POTTERS NOR SIRIUS BLACK! ACTUALLY I DON'T LIKE ANY OF THE MAURADERS! AND DID YOU HAVE TO HAVE HADRIAN ASK SIRIUS THAT ABOUT HIS DOG FORM DOING THAT TO HIMSELF? THAT'S JUST GROSS! TALK ABOUT EWWWWWW AND TMI! BUT I DID LIKE HOW HADRIAN WAS ABLE TO OUTMANEVOUR THEM AGAIN AND GAIN THE WHOLE OF THE BLACK FAMILY'S ALLEGIANCE TO LORD SLYTHERIN! THAT WAS JUST PRICELESS WHEN SIRIUS REALIZED WHO HE WOULD BE SWEARING FEALTY TO SLYTHERIN AND NOT POTTER! HAHA I ABOUT DIED LAUGHING AT THAT!
nosyrosie16 chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
BAD BAD RABASTAN! WONDER WHAT LORD SLYTHERIN WILL DO WHEN HE FINDS OUT HE WAS BADMOUTHING HIS CONSORT? TANSY IS A DEVIOUS LITTLE HOUSE ELF, ISN'T SHE? LOVE HER! I THINK SHE WILL BE A SOURCE OF AMUSEMENT THROUGHOUT THIS STORY. AWWWW, HADRIAN JUST GOT HIS FIRST KISS! SO CUTE! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE INTERACTIONS BETWEEN THEM. I ALSO ABSOULUTELY LOVE THE FACT THAT YOU HAD MOLLY COME IN PERSON TO YELL AT RON! THAT WAS JUST AMAZING! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
nosyrosie16 chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
HAHAHA! LOVE THE HAT! ITS ABOUT TIME THAT ALBUS GETS PUT INTO HIS PLACE! AND TO BE DONE BY THE SORTING HAT MAKES IT EVEN BETTER! WHAT WILL HADRIANS' REACTION BE WHEN HE FINDS OUT HE HAS BEEN PLACED AT THE SEAT OF POWER? AND IS NOW STAYING IN THE SLYTHERIN CONSORT'S ROOMS? WILL HE BE THRILLED? UPSET? CALM, BUT ANGRY? CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT!
nosyrosie16 chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
That was very devious of Hadrian with what he did to James! Loved it! I also like the end! Absoulutely smashing! I wonder what is going to be said once James' parents find out about this little duel! :)
nosyrosie16 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
OMG! LOVE IT LOVE! I'M LAUGHING SO HARD THAT I'M CRYING! THIS IS AMAZING! IDK WHAT TO SAY AT THE MOMENT. ONCE I GET MY COMPOSURE I WILL WRITE A BETTER REVIEW NEXT CHAPTER! HAHA LOVE IT!
Anariel Phoenix Blade chapter 11 . 8/14/2012
Great story. I can't wait to read what happens next. Please update soon.
3,586 | « Prev Page 1 .. 154 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 174 .. Last Next »