Reviews for Schooled
aknight86 chapter 18 . 12/30/2017
I just read this story again. I do hope you continue it and your others someday.
Alexandra33 chapter 18 . 12/29/2017
I love this story.
And I hope you continue to write.
Woe if not !
Then I start crying.
I have learned through a friend that another author continues to write this story or has taken over.
Can you tell me who this author is?
Best regards Alex
Guest chapter 8 . 12/28/2017
I agree with whoever suggested that your A/Ns be gathered together and posted. Some of them are funny, others excellent commentary on a number of things. They make superb reading.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/28/2017
I can't wait for your next update. I love the build up it makes the slap down all the more enjoyable to read.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/26/2017
Words can't fully convey how amazing this piece of fantasy is.
skyeza chapter 18 . 12/26/2017
Wicked story so far, please continue on with this brilliantly unique and wonderfully entertaining story
Guest chapter 7 . 12/24/2017
I absolutely love this version of Molly Weasly. I hope you don't mind if I use the opening scene about Molly making "lonely" proportions in large cookware.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/8/2017
Reading your A/N brings a note of confusion. Wishing your chapters were longer is normally a way of saying "this is great, I'm enjoying it, and wish to enjoy more." Not a way of saying this is crap. Crap is these posted chapters of anywhere from 100 to 4-500 words. Unless the story is stated to be a short short story, give us more than a paragraph. I blame professional authors who write 1-2 page chapters in novels for the habit picked up by fanfiction writers.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/6/2017
It's such a shame this has not been updated in a long time, I normally do not read any Harry fanfic's and I just stumble on this magnificent work. I hope one day that you do finish this fanfic.
Sammy chapter 18 . 12/1/2017
Can you possibly wright another chapter please?
Travesti chapter 18 . 11/27/2017
Loved it! What a work of art! I truly admire your writing style and sense of flow.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/27/2017
Please write more! I love this!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/19/2017
This story was hilarious and witty I hope you continue to update it ;)
Guest chapter 18 . 11/13/2017
You know, I really love you as an author. Really. I find your works to be amazingly written. So well written that I trust your judgements and read a lot of stories listed under your favourites. But you know what sucks? Seeing you favourite stories recently published, knowing you are still active on this site, and yet getting nothing from you after continual promises to update that are still posted in your bio.
Sesshy-Kagome17 chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
Please, I beg of you, please tell me this isn't abandoned. I enjoyed this story so much and I'm on the edge of my seat wondering what happens next.
3,628 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »