Reviews for Schooled
Espied7 chapter 18 . 5/13
Fabulous, interesting, fantastically-written story. I hope life has lightened up and you have a chance to return to this story! Thanks for writing!
HalloweenQueen chapter 10 . 5/11
Hi! I just wanted to say I thoroughly enjoyed this fanfiction both times I've read it and since according to your bio your having problems with people flaming you just wanted to say I don't mind any explanations added in or the additional information in it. I certainly prefer it to when people suddenly drop my favorite unfinished fanfictions. I hope your life improves and everybody previously mentioned in your chapters get better. Thanks for writing this fanfiction even with all the rude people on here
KazaHaru45 chapter 18 . 5/10
Please update! Thank you!
lb0302708 chapter 18 . 4/24
omg I love the change
Hallowtide chapter 18 . 4/20
I’m literally crying over how this isn’t a complete story! I’ve never felt grief this strong for an unfinished fic! This was so utterly brilliant, I hope someday you continue!
CrystalVixen93 chapter 18 . 4/18
Love your story and hope you update again soon plz.
NatalieMcLarent chapter 18 . 4/16
really, this is wonderfull! hope u will update soon")
MysticalLights chapter 18 . 4/12
When will you update?
Polly90 chapter 5 . 4/10
I love this story so much that I honestly can't express it in mere words. I couldn't possibly anticipate from the summary how devious and utterly satisfying the character of Hadrian could be.
A huge compliment to the author because not only do I adore stories with a personal twist and people getting what they deserve so thoroughly but also the believable genius of a character and his amazing schemes.
I hope to read much much more by you
Hoshi chapter 18 . 4/9
Hello,
it has been almost 3 years now and I am still missing you and your writings. I hope you are well or at least doing better than before. I also hope that one day you will be able to come back to the fan fiction world and your wonderful works. I feel sad thinking that some humans' stupidity and narrow mind can turn other people lives into a nightmare just for their own mental satisfaction.
Can you please give us, your faithful readers, some news even if just to tell us you are still alive?
You cannot imagine the number of writers I was following and have lost to real life (not so sad), illness (sad) or the worst : death. I would just like to know that you are ok.
Blessed be.
baobabB612 chapter 18 . 4/6
One of the best fanfictions I've ever seen.
It's masterfully writen.
You describe so well emotions and personas, one reader has to be sweeped away with all those snarkey slytherins... and to hate that slimmy Dumby !

Thank you so much!
a french reader
SilverRider09 chapter 4 . 4/6
This doesn't make sense-why would Narcissa being female immediately disqualify her attraction to Hadrian?
SilverRider09 chapter 2 . 4/5
I'm confused...don't Ron and Neville belong to completely timelines? If it was mentioned in an authors note, then I apologize for asking before I read it... XD
Hel's lil' girl chapter 18 . 4/1
Ma'am may I kindly ask for an update please?
daisy.tya chapter 3 . 3/30
Hi, i am sorry to read what happened to your cat familiars, i just hope some days she/he will reborn in your family in the form of new kittens and show ow again he/she love all of your family and have a long happy live with you. I am sure she/he go with full of good memory.
3,367 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »