Reviews for Schooled
purebloodvampireprincessyuki chapter 1 . 2/1
that was...AWESOME!
Tiggerfan chapter 18 . 1/31
I hope that all the crap that reviewers have done to you hasn't caused you to loose your love of writing. Your writing is to much fun to read :) May this New Year bring you joy and happiness. Good luck writing the rest!
Tempest S chapter 18 . 1/30
More!
thehelpinghand chapter 3 . 1/28
I have read your story three times now. However, my personal preference means that I did not enjoy the chapters after the first one. The first chapter was very funny and something I could gladly read again, and again. Bent after that I'm afraid I could not longer hold with the plot. But your description and continuous flow between paragraphs was expertly down
Can you write a side story with padma and Tarik Marani?
SnowTime chapter 1 . 1/25
HAHAHAHA! BEST REVENGE EVER! I literally died from laughing. You certainly know how to make someone like a story immediately after the first chapter XD
betty4794 chapter 18 . 1/25
dear lord please update
dibhuman chapter 18 . 1/24
I really like your work but I wish there was more of it. Please update soon!
Love update soon
jesskalynn4 chapter 18 . 1/24
i do hope you update this again.
jesskalynn4 chapter 1 . 1/24
I LOVE THIS. It is only the first chapter and I'm in love. I cannot wait to read more.
Tiger Lily Roar chapter 10 . 1/23
I wanted to wait until I finished this whole story before. I posted a review but I just couldn't wait any longer. I LOVE THIS STORY! I don't know where you got the idea for this but I am floored by not only the originality but by the brilliance of it all. Really it's just bloody fantastic and I can't wait to read more. So I won't! Lol!
Loveless150050 chapter 12 . 1/23
I love it!
hpslashrules chapter 18 . 1/20
Omg I love love love this story! The fact that 3-4 generations are all in it at once makes it such a unique read and its hard to find that these days on fanfiction. Loving slytherin Harry in fact I think thats my fave house for him :). Please continue this story its been over a year since an update and I would really like to see the Potters and Dumbledore get their comeuppance!
I love your description of Molly the picture it painted was gorgeous
3,115 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »