Reviews for Schooled
Devidakk chapter 1 . 8/4
It's like 4 AM and I'm trying not to cackle, laugh, chuckle, everything at once... And now I just think that not 'I'm trying not to', but I probably can't. You made me laugh so hard that I can't laugh at all. I'm just sitting here, curling into a ball, holding my stomach, looking like I'm laughing but no sound at all, grinning like mad. And it's only first chapter.
Darkangel chapter 18 . 7/31
I have been waiting awhile for this to be updated. I hope you have not forgotten this wonderful story. Since your last note (in December '16/Jan '17) there haven't been any kind of news regarding "Schooled"... what will happen next?

Will Hadrian's heir status be revealed? Will Dumbledore lose his headmaster position and any kind of influence..?
luin cartle chapter 1 . 7/27
wow just wow. i really love this story just wow
BlackMoon3464 chapter 18 . 7/27
aww please update soon i want to know what will happened next
Tiny Bullfrog chapter 16 . 7/20
Third time reading this story? Lost count. Love it!
Tiny Bullfrog chapter 9 . 7/18
Gods, I hate Dumb blubber butt.
Tiny Bullfrog chapter 6 . 7/18
Lol, second time reading this fic. Thought 'serpent's majesty/glory' might sound nice.
Kai19 chapter 8 . 7/16
It's been 4 years, but I still remember this so well that, when I couldn't find it after a couple days' worth of searching, unable to remember the title, I just did a Google search for "Ronald Weasley fromage", and there it was! Top listing! I still love this story, and I'm eager to see what might happen next! Please continue this story! I'm curious how everything will finally be revealed, how Albus and the Potters finally get their comeuppance, etc.
Nat chapter 18 . 7/16
Keep writing please
Mindmaze chapter 1 . 7/14
Did not think I would like this however was persuaded to give it a chance. Thank kami I gave it a chance, I have never been so happy to be wrong, this was fanfreakingtastic. Thank you so much for writing this I haven't laughed so hard in ages so. It appeals to my vindictive side as well as genuine dark humor so it's just so...ahhh I can't even describe how satisfying it was to read. I was like hell yes when they got their just desserts.
xxVoidxx chapter 18 . 7/14
this story is one of my top favaurite! i cant wait for your next update. i might re-read this story again. so, i will wait patient, and of course eagerly for next chapter. thank you for writing this storyyyy
Trystin Fiarra Malfoy chapter 18 . 7/1
This story Ian on every of my favorites and I've read many HP fanfics... glad things are on the up for you and cannot wait for the another update. Thanks for writing! Blessed be.
MissMurder chapter 1 . 7/1
This story is fucking hilarious! BRILLIANTLY written! :)
I really love this story. Your writing style is elegant and amazing. PLEASE UPDATE. I've read this story probably 3 times this year waiting for it to be updated if you have the time and health.
CrazyFanYaya chapter 18 . 6/28
Is this what they called as vain hope? You said there'll be new chaps...
3,586 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »