Reviews for Schooled
varthanaa chapter 18 . 10/12
So so lovely story..
I can't wait for what's to come next..

Hope, you are doing good...?
No acount chapter 1 . 10/10
I really love this story and hope that you will expand on it soon though i understand if a story has left you please say if it isn't going to continue though so i can cope with the loss of an awesome story. Also I think it would be really cool if you added mpreg to the story.
TwistedHalfSmileM chapter 16 . 10/8
Dear WyrdSmith,
Firstly, I adore this story wholeheartedly. I can tell that you put an enormous amount of effort and time into masterfully weaving this stupendous story. I'm not normally a OOC!characters story (because although the characters are awesome and amazing and I want to marry Neville, they are decidedly NOT canon. Which is great, because canon!Neville was only awesome once and canon!Harry was an angsty little bitch in fifth year -don't deny it, I love Harry Potter but man, can he angst-) but I love this one. You took all my favorite characters, portrayed them amazingly (I'm just a little pouty over there being no WolfStar because I DEVOUR WolfStar fanfiction) and wove a hilarious, sexy, deep, and just all around awesome tale. You have a great talent for writing! My only complaint is 'where's Luna and her insanity? I want my Luna *wails*' but the story is still amazing. I am a fan of all of your works and I wanted to thank you for writing them. They made me happy when everything seemed to go wrong. Thank you so much.
Lots of love and pizza and chocolate and fizzy drinks, (hey I'm eating cold pizza and reading fanfiction while typing with one hand and lounging on my couch -yes, I have a couch in my bedroom. Be jealous. Actually, don't because this is my bed because I'm cleaning my room and stuff is EVERYWHERE... sorry about the rant-)
A devoted fan.
Thanks again! xoxo
Oh please update again. What will they try to get out of testing everyone and what did Hadrian's blood test show.
I cannot wait to see what else they have planned for Dumbledore and the Potters.
TobisAGoodBoyx chapter 1 . 10/5
I was laughing so hard I cryed!
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 18 . 10/1
RavynKage chapter 18 . 9/27
As always this is a favourite Harry Potter fiction of mine, the world that you've crafted, the people that we know seen in a whole new light. Yes it's been years since you lasted updated, but I still come back and read this every so often. And dear mischievous, sneaky Hadrian, is a wonder and my favourite of everyone in this.
Nigrum Sole chapter 3 . 9/24
Ignoring the fact this is an amazing chapter: I'm sorry for the loss of Tigger. I know how it feels to lose an animal so close to you, but at least you gave Tigger a chance, and you got to say goodbye. I had to watch as the dog, the lurcher, we rescued from the pound when I was 1, slowly deteriorated. His hearing was going, then his sight, then his appetite. Eventually, we had to put him down when I was 11, 4 years ago. The sad thing was, I couldn't say goodbye, and then, later that day, I had to perform on stage in the local pantomime group, smiling and beibg 'happy' when all I wanted to do was continue crying. At least your Tigger wasn't suffering, at least you got to say goodbye , and he you.
cookiesrforme chapter 1 . 9/21
Oh. Merlin.
This was HILARIOUS! And it was also romantic! What?! How did you do that? This was awesome! I give you 100/10. You perfectly mixed a little romance with humor, and just the perfect small amount of angst towards the end. Just... Wow. You are so creative! This was so incredible! Thank you for writing it!
TheChickWithTheAwesomeUsername chapter 12 . 9/16
Oh, Sirius. I'm conflicted with what to feel about him, since, clearly- he's an idiot, but he's a forgiviable, charming idiot.
TheChickWithTheAwesomeUsername chapter 7 . 9/13
God, Dumbledore's stubborn refusal to believe anything other than what he thinks is really like what-his-face. Y'know. Rodolphus's brother. Ramacle? Rasadamgle? You know who I mean.
iluvloz chapter 18 . 9/13
one of the damn finest stories (fanfiction or otherwise) i have ever read. i do not know if you plan to continue this but if you do i'm really really looking forward to the next update.
TheChickWithTheAwesomeUsername chapter 3 . 9/11
muahahahha oh god that's hilarious.
rigger42 chapter 1 . 9/9
That may very well be the single finest intro I have ever read. Lol.
3,266 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »