Reviews for Schooled
NyanMarun chapter 18 . 2/26
You must write more. I need more it can't simply stop reading this I am addicted to it.
By the way, I love the pranks you pulled on Dumbledore (whom I have an indescribable hatred for), they were simply delicious. I also enjoy the fact that you made Molly a respectable woman, in which I found her to be of lacking in the movie and books (in my opinion, of course).
Also kudos to you for name originality on most of the characters. I don't like when the names are all original it doesn't add pizazz or flavour to the mix (if ya catch my drift).
Honestly, I have been reading this far more than I should because I have a lot of school work to do, and not enough time to procrastinate or enjoy this beautiful fanfiction (sadly all subjects have to have at least one stupid internal during the first term (which is 8 weeks in NZ)), which by the way is so unfair it should be a persons favoured job to be paid to write stuff like this as they please (I wish I got paid to read it to be honest).
Anyway, whenever you update I will jump to the first sentence eagerly.
JUST PROMISE THAT YOU WON'T EVER DELETE IT. I love it too much for it to disappear forever and ever amen.
Heytherecreampuff chapter 5 . 2/23
I love how I am able to find ships in slightly random places. And now I continue!
hummingpetal chapter 18 . 2/23
please update soon!
Pyrane chapter 18 . 2/23
Hu. Seems like I'm blind. Quite worrisome, that.
Anyway, the comment of the last chapter, that should have being left HERE insted, still stand
And on that note, I will go read all of your others works that catch my fancy ;D
See you !

***Pyrane***
Pyrane chapter 17 . 2/23
Ya know, I was starting to feel a little bit ashame of myself concerning my none-existant atletics activities of late, but I think you just game me a good workout. For my abdominal muscles at least ;D
A real great time (for the laughts, and for the... Rest. And I insist on the capital "Q" ;D) !
Hope you will not finish such a good story, with So Much POTENTIAL, so soon.

So, see(read ) you soon !... ?

***Pyrane***

PS : I wonder if the "Q" reference works as well in English than it does in French. I wouldn't be against your point of view on this detail ;D
whitebuffalowmn chapter 11 . 2/22
he he he he ... I love it! master bates... snicker... on a more serious note, please update this story! you have done such an excellent job. Thank you for you and thank you for writing and sharing this story with others.
ani chapter 18 . 2/21
man... it's extremely rare for me to like a mixed generation fic like this one but damn! you actually managed to meld the different groups together so smoothly that i believe these house groupings have always been together.(and i secretly love the fact Draco's not there!) i love how much more to the society you've added, it's nice to see more of the Pureblood lifestyle used as plot points and not just explained than implemented.

about the only problem i have is that the overall plotline is jumpy, it's mildly annoying that you've hopped back to cover points that are glossed over or not even mentioned but it's understandable considering you started this as a series of one-shots.
OzwynneLokiAldren chapter 18 . 2/20
Can has moar pleez...?
No I'm Sirius chapter 1 . 2/20
I admit I was one of the people who skipped over the story, and how wrong was I when I read the first chapter. AMAZING! STORY! I can't believe I missed out on such an incredible story. I know it's pretty much abandoned but I will read it anyways. :)
TheDemonLady chapter 18 . 2/19
PLEASE come back and write more
I didn't bother to check the # of chapters and thought this was complete
PLEASE I can not live without it
sportsgirl4god chapter 1 . 2/11
Please update! This story is too well done to stop now!
samira vangola chapter 18 . 2/8
Continue
thexlonelyxprincessx chapter 18 . 2/6
i am definently in love with this story and will be adding it to my following before i go see why it hasn't been updated recently.
Valiance Leon chapter 18 . 2/4
This is an excellent story and I lo forward to the possibility of future chapters.
purebloodvampireprincessyuki chapter 1 . 2/1