Reviews for Schooled
Hel's lil' girl chapter 18 . 4/1
Ma'am may I kindly ask for an update please?
daisy.tya chapter 3 . 3/30
Hi, i am sorry to read what happened to your cat familiars, i just hope some days she/he will reborn in your family in the form of new kittens and show ow again he/she love all of your family and have a long happy live with you. I am sure she/he go with full of good memory.
bleachTG.GC chapter 18 . 3/28
Holy crap, one of THE best hp ff I've ever read, I barely noticed the 18 chapters!
Please continue this story
chloe.callebaut9999 chapter 18 . 3/25
Please update !
swayrabbit chapter 18 . 3/23
Please continue
Danneyland chapter 18 . 3/21
I hope you haven't abandoned this story, despite your efforts and vows to never do so in past chapters. I mean, it's been almost three years, and you must have some sort of reason as to why ... heaven only knows I stopped writing out of personal frustration (dislike? Self-disgust?) and haven't bothered to start writing again to fix it since (I had a reason to stop maybe the first month, but after that it was really just laziness). Show some mercy on us lowly readers, please! I haven't found out all about Dumbledore's downfall and everything yet! I don't know whether or not William will become an Adept weaponscrafter! I don't know why the Lestranges decide to capitalize their surname different than in canon! (Err, sorry for this passive-aggressive dig ... I swear it wasn't intentional.) I do hope Sirius will make it out of this alright, he's had a soft spot in my heart since I first "met him", so-to-speak.

I'd just like to let you know that if you ever want to go over your story again, I feel like you have some extra commas in places where they shouldn't be, and sometimes when you use dashes as parentheses the first one is usually an en-dash (–) and the second tends to be a normal hyphen (-). While I would support the usage of an en- (or even em-) dash, really the usage of one or the other should be consistent.
I remember a couple chapters back you had someone talking – I think it was Marvolo – and they somehow ... spoke in brackets aloud. One does not generally include bracketed speech in dialogue. You should probably switch that up to some sort of narration describing how he mutters to himself before continuing with his monologuing as normal.
You used the word "heretofore" earlier in one of the older chapters, but I don't think that was the word you meant there.
You also have the slightly-maddening ability to write long paragraphs. While this may seem like a good thing, it sometimes makes it a bit difficult to read while on mobile (as I currently am).

Again, I hope you update again sometime soon as circumstance allows. :) Happy writing!
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 3/15
Oh my god! It was awkward, it's was painful, it was utterly masterfully done that I couldn't help but cringe, grin, hide away from embarrassment and shiver with utter glee. This is a masterpiece painted with horrifically brilliant one shots of disturbing literature! But that is part of the charm.
yaoislashobessed chapter 18 . 3/12
Please continue
Such as great plot and storyline
Huntress199 chapter 18 . 3/12
I love this story. Honestly I love all of your stories. Your vocabulary is impressive and your writing is superb. I'm not going to ask you to update. I've read your bio and I understand but please, if you don't continue to write on fanfiction dot net please continue writing. I don't care if you do it on another site or if you write your own original stories but please continue writing. There are not nearly enough good writers out there and you are one of the few that can write extremely well. Your talent is rare and like Harry told Neville in Schooled I will never forgive you if you don't continue to write.
Rest in Peace.
Love it and waiting anxiously for an update your writing is so fun and wonderful keep it up
AmarisPale chapter 18 . 3/10
Love the story! It's very well written.
tr1st3n chapter 18 . 3/9
Come back! I so want to know how this story finishes! Does Dumbledore have a coronary as his machinations are publicly revealed? How does the Dolohov family do- will they be family in spirit as well as name?
It's been 3 years, but I still read this story and get hooked like its the first time every time I do. I would love to see this finished.
3,384 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »