Reviews for Schooled
I can't even count how many times I wanted to strangle Dumbledore in this chapter. Oh, and the sex scene between Tom and Harry was awesome in so many ways. You're an amazing writer.
Meilon chapter 1 . 8/10
I HAD TO post a review. You...are wonderful. I seriously thought I was going to implode from laughing silently (is it even possible?) as to avoid being heard by my family :'''D While reading I was thinking "OMG I love this Hadrian so much! Wait! I might just love the author..!" I am still laughing about fromages et freres, cats rimming and...well the whole chapter? XD Hadrian got revenge in the BEST way possible.
Definitely looking forward to reading the next chapters, I love the way you write :))
brnkofeternity06 chapter 18 . 8/8
Love your story. Love, love, love it! I started it yesterday evening and ended up sleeping just past 2 in the morning lol! I could NOT put it down! Thank you for that because I had something to look forward to today. But now I'm at the last chapter and I find myself at a loss. I would love to read more! Absolutely. So when you do update, know that you will have made this ready very happy. I'll keep an eye out either way and probably reread this story again haha
brnkofeternity06 chapter 7 . 8/8
Loved it!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 6 . 8/8
Not only was the chapter funny, it was HOT! Loved it! Haha
brnkofeternity06 chapter 5 . 8/8
I want to say "harsh" for what's happening to Rabastan as punishment for his stupidity. But he has it coming. And again, I'm really liking Neville! This chapter was amazing! Not only did Hadrian corner Sirius but he got him to swear loyalty to Marvolo! I mean wow!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 4 . 8/7
4 chapters in and I am seriously loving Neville! Not to mention Tansy, she's so sweet :) And what a first kiss!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 3 . 8/7
I had honestly guessed as much that Harry have been given consort dorms of sorts. Lol
brnkofeternity06 chapter 2 . 8/7
Lol! So he beat James Potter, his cousin, in an honor duel and won, gaining the prat's possession's (including the Cloak of Invisibility)! I love it!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 1 . 8/7
I. Loved. This.
Ohmygod! You had me dying of laughter in the middle of my living room. This was amazing! Lol
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 18 . 8/7
Please add more chapters soon. You had me laughing and sitting on the edge of my seat with this story. Keep up the excellent writing.
Crimson Rosary chapter 12 . 8/3
I love your story! It's well written and really interesting! I love the plot and the characters within it! Please keep updating! :D
I love this chapter so much. I was afraid Dumbledork was getting away with far too much shit and now seeing it all coming back to kick his shite. It makes me happy. Thank you for this chapter Dumbledore can choke on a lemondrop and die. Thankyouverymuch.

- tomoe toxic
Your rant... Is a whole five star story in itself.

*stands back and applauds*

- tomoe toxic
I will favorite this story just for the first chapter. Oh my god I love you so much right now, this was *pure (when you can't type properly)* genius and I cannot I just can't right now.

Laughter is evil.

I cannot breathe.

All hail the mighty Hadrian.

Thank you for sharing this I shall now continue further on.

I will never eat cheese again.

3,265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »