Reviews for Sex Education
Skybarrier101 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Awww
SoRikuR0x chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I would like your permission to use this as kind of...a prologue I guess to my newest story? I don't wanna like...use some parts without your permission. My story is basically preabyss after they confess their love (in your story) and I love your story so I'd really like to use it for the prologue of mine. I promise you that there really isn't that much used in my story that I'm taking from your and all I wanted to do was say "Since the incident before in the closet when Oz showed Gil just how amazing being “intimate” was and confessed his love for the young servant, Oz has stumbled upon a few...toys. When he asks Gil if he wants to play with his new toys, what can happen?" and then have like The last few lines when they confess their love to each other, possibly a few small references from this story? I will understand completely if you don't want me to use your story at all. Please respond! Thanks!
hudgens77 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Oh my...
Hahaha, this was so funny! Aww, Gil was so adorable and innocent, such a cutie :3
For a minute I thought Mrs. Kate was gonna find them and it was gonna be reeeeally awkward, but I'm actually glad that didn't happen XDD nice fic, and the ending was cute:)
HookedOnMitchelMusso chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Seriously you are like my favorite Pandora Hearts - Ozbert writer. I've read 2 of your other stories and well, this one. YOU DON'T HAVE A SINGLE IDEA OF HOW HARD I FANGIRLED AND DIED OVER THESE STORIES SERIOUSLY AKJSHDKJSAHJASHKJASD YOU'RE AMAZING 33333! So, keep up with the great ideas and stories, seriously I admire your work so much 3!
Cheshire chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Omfglup how adorible! X3
LoveLikeDestiel chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Awwww such an innocent Gil :3 very good job!
The Infernal Lady chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
That was so damn cute. :]
iforgotmypasword chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
hey password forgetting perv here again XD lol this fic is just so fun to read like the other one you made too! :DD i totally squealed whenever innocent gil is just being so adorably innocent w i also like oz being a sex teacher and *SQUEEEEEAL* "teach me" KYAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! i'd totally DIE to see gil say that \(;w;)/ waaa overall, this fic is just so nice! i'll go remember my password later and add your stories to my faves 8DD make more, kay? :33
Sexykill69 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Can't breathe, oh dear.
Delza chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Aw so cute! 3
let's get laid chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Hehe,
So CUTE!(x
frenchanimality chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I got such a secondhand embarrassment in the beginning, haha! That was so cute! Wonderful drabble! :D
Yumi X Viral chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
...omg...love this!im reading this at 5:47 am...i havent sleeped a wink...im an insomniac btw. ive read al youre stoties... you have a gifr3 or is it a curse:D anyways keep up the good work and thanks for the entertainment in this un godly hour XD
Tomlinson's Thrusts chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
this was so perfect.
i really really like your writing style.
i thought some parts were a little odd for gil, but then again,
gil in a sexual situation is odd. lol.
anyways, this was perfect. i love it.
Kaze Amaya chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This was very well detailed and well written. Great one-shot! *thumbs up*