Reviews for Isolated Incidences
RodianSinger chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
For some reason whenever I read this story, during the time stranded on the planet, I always imagine Chapel wearing nothing but a tank top and underwear like the girls in "The Ruins." Not sure why exactly, it just seems natural for some reason. I'm sure Spock wouldn't be complaining at any rate.
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Oh my word, this is just lovely!
sky76 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I'm so happy to see a new Spock/Chapel story from you! I love the way you write them; your Spock is still Spock even when he's being amorous and your Chapel is a strong woman, not just a sickbay nurse with a crush.

Here's hoping there'll be more. :-)
startrekgirl66 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I loved this story, but I always enjoy your stories about Spock and Christine's relationship. She really is a better fit for him than Uhura - you've given her a great sense of humor and tons of wit! She brings out the best in Spock!
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Yay! I am so glad to see you posting another Spock/Chapel fic. Your others are lovely, but this is the pairing I like best. The voice you give them both, flawed and sometimes saying stupid/mean things to get a rise out of the other is perfect. Makes the happy ending that much more appreciated.;)

Thanks for posting! Looking forward to the next fic.

-Ellie
Innogen chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Djinn!

I love that you are writing again! Now I really want to read more of this 'Verse! ::sigh:: Loved this one. I loved the last one, also. This one really really got to me, though! Everything is perfect!

~Innogen
murphycat chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Good and entertaining story as usual. I kept expecting her mission to come between them or maybe it will later be the impetus for something else. Hopefully, not to break them up but send Spock to Romulus instead. I love a good Sp/Ch.
celticmusebooks chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Wonderful! As always your writing is splendid, the building of the relationship sweet and true, FABULOUS dialogue!
grayroots chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I've been waiting a long time for another Spock/Chapel fic from you. It was worth the wait. This had snark, banter and romance all rolled into one. Great story.
lilbreck chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
As always, I enjoy your Chapel/Spock stories. This also came when I was really in the mood for something with a happy ending. Fantastic work.
T'Lu chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Very nice! I love the banter between them, and of course I love the fact that Kirk didn't swoop in and steal her. But then, being dead probably hindered his ability to do that, huh? It's very sweet and fun with a happy ending - a welcome break after the angst of the Fever stories. Thanks.
Nocturnias chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
This was beautiful. It reminds me of your older Spock/Chapel stories. Thank you for writing this.