Reviews for Of A Prince And A Vice President
Lirara xox chapter 11 . 4/22/2013
awww adorable X)
Dtksgirl chapter 11 . 1/25/2013
Oooh all of these are so super-fluffy! Could your next one be about Kyoya being ill and Tamaki taking care of him? I can hardly ever find ones like that.
Ironicsheep chapter 11 . 11/8/2012
Nyuf! So much fluff! There really is not enough fluff for these two, so thanks for this wonderful story. Oh, and I have a suggestion for a future chapter. You should have haruhi and huni sempai play match makers! So... Ya update soon! I need fluff to suuuurrrvviiivee!
Squeaky1997 chapter 11 . 9/29/2012
Awww, I love these one-shots. I hope you write some more.
Squeaky1997 chapter 9 . 9/29/2012
Aw, Tamaki's mistakes seem very characteristic of him.
Squeaky1997 chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
Awwww! This is so adorable.
Child of Asgard chapter 11 . 8/9/2012
please update quickly! the world depends on it! XP jks. I love your fanfic, so adorable a fluffy.
Madame Penguin chapter 11 . 8/3/2012
Another idea: Kyouya finds an unofficial fanfic site for the Host Club that holds both nice, fluffy things the clients think about after hours and some other things that can make Tamaki blush as he walks in behind Kyouya while he reads them. Especially about the two of them.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/30/2012
cute!
MDWOLFGIRL chapter 10 . 7/28/2012
Soooo lemony. Mmmmmm
MDWOLFGIRL chapter 11 . 7/28/2012
Fluff fluff fluff!
MDWOLFGIRL chapter 9 . 7/28/2012
Nosebleed from cuteness!honey, im sorry u cant atch that.
HappyGirl282 chapter 11 . 7/28/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Lovely fluff! Really adorable!
HappyGirl282 chapter 10 . 7/28/2012
Agssjhjkshjs! Words can't express how happy I am! Is it stupid for me to feel happy just because you used my silly prompt? Ah! It was great, much more great than I could've ever imagined!
Really really great!
HappyGirl282 chapter 9 . 7/28/2012
Hahahahahahahahahaha oh dear, poor poor Tamaki! That's just too embarrasing hahahaha but it's so him!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »