Reviews for Moving On
ShazzyZhang chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Duffy is my favorite cop. Always has been, even if he was "king bonehead" for a few moments.

This is a great piece, I'm glad that I found something to kind of accompany my Eulogy. Very true to form, very well written.

Thank you for writing this.

Slainté.
AislingIsobel chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
This is such a poignant piece. The stories I've read and written don't really take the time and break down how Greenly's death affected the others. I love this story, very well written and the sad tone just makes me want to cry all over again. Very well written and true to form. Thank you for writing this, it's amazing.
Haven14 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Aw *heart breaks*
Captain Hilts chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Nice job! I liked the perspective here-not too many stories about the cops and I like how you decided to write from Duffy's POV. Greenly was a great character and I was very sad that he was gone; this fic manages to channel that saddness a bit but doesn't wallow in it, which is a good thing. It's very natural and realistic and I thin you did a great job. Would've liked to have seen it a tad longer, but that's really just nitpicking haha. :) You did a nice job. Keep it up!