Reviews for Out of the Darkness
mexztli chapter 32 . 12/20/2017
Lovely description, great job!
elizabethrose1974 chapter 49 . 11/18/2017
one of the best Sevmione stories I've ever read! *hearts and love*
Amyeco chapter 48 . 5/22/2017
I love this story I truly do but Harry and Ginny had 4 kids but you never brought up Sirius when they met at King's Cross.
lovelessrai chapter 6 . 2/6/2017
As much as I enjoyed the previous chapters and your writing style, the end of this chapter killed it. I do believe Dumbledore would want to push Snape and Granger together. What I don't like is that he seemed to be very unaffected by what happened to Granger and that he would try to "meddle" so soon after her rape. It just seems tactless and wrong.
hopeforeveralways3624749 chapter 49 . 10/11/2016
Definitely one of the best i've read here. Magical journey indeed. Thanks for sharing your work :-)
bittermelon chapter 23 . 9/22/2016
WTF is Hermione doing!? She doesn't even have a wand! Oh Noes!
bittermelon chapter 13 . 9/22/2016
Wow. All three men have matured so much. Impressive.
bittermelon chapter 11 . 9/22/2016
Yay! They've both revealed their true feelings!
bittermelon chapter 9 . 9/22/2016
Lovely smexyness, but pity the timing is off. And I totally loves me some Fluffy Snapey! Yum. And I just say nope to 'Sev'. Sounds too much like a Lilly thing.
bittermelon chapter 8 . 9/22/2016
Yep, she can rock a short 'do, but I sure hope that they can get her tresses back sometime with a potion. Andawww! Again, thanks to Severus' TLC, Hermione feels their chemistry and is attracted to him so soon after her ordeal. And it's reciprocated! :squee:
bittermelon chapter 7 . 9/22/2016
It's a wonder that she has an appetite at all, and it's all thanks to Severus and his tender, watchful care. He is a Gentleman of the highest and truest caliber.
bittermelon chapter 7 . 9/22/2016
Oh Severus! He is not a nice man, but a very, very good one with Heart and Depth. Being 'nice' is overrated. Lockhart was 'nice'!
bittermelon chapter 6 . 9/22/2016
I love how Severus is so heartbreakingly tender and gentle with her.
bittermelon chapter 5 . 9/22/2016
Seems like Albus is not only thinking of Hermione's recovery (what a surprise). Sure is gonna take a good while, but There is a light that never goes out.
bittermelon chapter 4 . 9/22/2016
The dreaded deed. Thank goodness it's over (well, the initial ordeal). Somewhere, there's a Dementor with their names on it. And a permanent stay at Club Azkaban.