Reviews for Out of the Darkness
lovelessrai chapter 6 . 2/6
As much as I enjoyed the previous chapters and your writing style, the end of this chapter killed it. I do believe Dumbledore would want to push Snape and Granger together. What I don't like is that he seemed to be very unaffected by what happened to Granger and that he would try to "meddle" so soon after her rape. It just seems tactless and wrong.
hopeforeveralways3624749 chapter 49 . 10/11/2016
Definitely one of the best i've read here. Magical journey indeed. Thanks for sharing your work :-)
bittermelon chapter 23 . 9/22/2016
WTF is Hermione doing!? She doesn't even have a wand! Oh Noes!
bittermelon chapter 13 . 9/22/2016
Wow. All three men have matured so much. Impressive.
bittermelon chapter 11 . 9/22/2016
Yay! They've both revealed their true feelings!
bittermelon chapter 9 . 9/22/2016
Lovely smexyness, but pity the timing is off. And I totally loves me some Fluffy Snapey! Yum. And I just say nope to 'Sev'. Sounds too much like a Lilly thing.
bittermelon chapter 8 . 9/22/2016
Yep, she can rock a short 'do, but I sure hope that they can get her tresses back sometime with a potion. Andawww! Again, thanks to Severus' TLC, Hermione feels their chemistry and is attracted to him so soon after her ordeal. And it's reciprocated! :squee:
bittermelon chapter 7 . 9/22/2016
It's a wonder that she has an appetite at all, and it's all thanks to Severus and his tender, watchful care. He is a Gentleman of the highest and truest caliber.
bittermelon chapter 7 . 9/22/2016
Oh Severus! He is not a nice man, but a very, very good one with Heart and Depth. Being 'nice' is overrated. Lockhart was 'nice'!
bittermelon chapter 6 . 9/22/2016
I love how Severus is so heartbreakingly tender and gentle with her.
bittermelon chapter 5 . 9/22/2016
Seems like Albus is not only thinking of Hermione's recovery (what a surprise). Sure is gonna take a good while, but There is a light that never goes out.
bittermelon chapter 4 . 9/22/2016
The dreaded deed. Thank goodness it's over (well, the initial ordeal). Somewhere, there's a Dementor with their names on it. And a permanent stay at Club Azkaban.
bittermelon chapter 3 . 9/22/2016
Sounds like her potion will be another strong catalyst for her gradual recovery, along with Severus, of course!
bittermelon chapter 2 . 9/22/2016
I don't think Severus is being overly OOC because his brokenness soothes her grievous damage. He certainly has a heart under all the camouflage!
bittermelon chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
Oh Hermione. Severus to the rescue, being the Dark Knight that he is.