Reviews for Slipping
oxybry chapter 1 . 7/22
Beautiful story
Aw so cute
Rebeccaseal chapter 1 . 1/20
They're so cute! And I wish the manga had more fluff with them.
geneee chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
This is really good! Kiki and Mitsuhide have suchc an amazing relationship, and it shows really well through your writing. Thank you for writing this!
Kellcastor chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
I need some of this pairing in my life. Thank you. It was very cute.
feathersnow chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
I like this one...better than The prince and the Pharmacist! XD I just read 10 volumes of the manga and just found out who Kiki would propose to! Such awesome partners they are. _ her character reminds me a bit of Hawkeye from FMA if you ever read it. Thanks for the story!
Lillian11 chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
So so so so so so so so CUTEEEE! Oh god I loved this soooo much! I've been looking for an adorable KikixMitsuhide fanfic to read! Especially one in which they get together! xD xD
Lancedark chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
I like this one...hihi I almost melt on the kissing part hahaha I really love this two! Keep on writing them please!
dark dreamerx chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
SOO SWEET! Mitsuhide was adorable. And Kiki was so cute at the end. Thank you for writing this! Otp is perfect x).
Rin97 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I really love your writing! Do write more AnS fanfics! I'm looking forward to more of your works!:)
icegoddez333 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
This was really sweet.
CupcakeAttack chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Ahhh! It was fluffy, romance goodness! I love it, I love it, I love it! I can only find Mitsuhide and Kiki's relationship to be second only to Shirayuki and Zen's. Never mind that they've pretty much th only other pair!
amyponderland chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
KYA KYA KYA! this AnS fic is really good! even if it is a prequel. totally ship mitsuhide and kiki after this _
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I feel the fluffiness of it all! I love it! :) kikixmitsuhide ftw! I shall read the prince and the pharmacist next since it is the companion fic. I have a feeling it's going to be a great read too.

I just started reading the ANS manga a few days ago and I must say it has become my new favorite manga as of the moment. As much as I love zenxshirayuki, I prefer kikixmitsuhide more! I hope they have more moments in the manga too. Don't you agree? :)

Keep writing ANS stories if you can! unfortunately, these stories are quite limited so...

I look forward to reading your other stories!
Here's a review as my means of gratitude! :)
xbamsod chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
That is really cute. Its really sweet and I really like it :)