Reviews for Slipping
SailorNerd chapter 1 . 2/28
This was so sweet! An amazing read that definitely brightened up my night!
S.W chapter 1 . 2/11
Love it! Love these two together! Great prequel.
Stuntman W chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
Awesome. I think that's all that needs to be said :)
oxybry chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
Beautiful story
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
Aw so cute
Rebeccaseal chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
They're so cute! And I wish the manga had more fluff with them.
geneee chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
This is really good! Kiki and Mitsuhide have suchc an amazing relationship, and it shows really well through your writing. Thank you for writing this!
Kellcastor chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
I need some of this pairing in my life. Thank you. It was very cute.
feathersnow chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
I like this one...better than The prince and the Pharmacist! XD I just read 10 volumes of the manga and just found out who Kiki would propose to! Such awesome partners they are. _ her character reminds me a bit of Hawkeye from FMA if you ever read it. Thanks for the story!
Lillian11 chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
So so so so so so so so CUTEEEE! Oh god I loved this soooo much! I've been looking for an adorable KikixMitsuhide fanfic to read! Especially one in which they get together! xD xD
Lancedark chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
I like this one...hihi I almost melt on the kissing part hahaha I really love this two! Keep on writing them please!
dark dreamerx chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
SOO SWEET! Mitsuhide was adorable. And Kiki was so cute at the end. Thank you for writing this! Otp is perfect x).
Rin97 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I really love your writing! Do write more AnS fanfics! I'm looking forward to more of your works!:)
icegoddez333 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
This was really sweet.
CupcakeAttack chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Ahhh! It was fluffy, romance goodness! I love it, I love it, I love it! I can only find Mitsuhide and Kiki's relationship to be second only to Shirayuki and Zen's. Never mind that they've pretty much th only other pair!