Reviews for Slipping
Lillian11 chapter 1 . 4/28
So so so so so so so so CUTEEEE! Oh god I loved this soooo much! I've been looking for an adorable KikixMitsuhide fanfic to read! Especially one in which they get together! xD xD
Lancedark chapter 1 . 4/9
I like this one...hihi I almost melt on the kissing part hahaha I really love this two! Keep on writing them please!
dark dreamerx chapter 1 . 3/6
SOO SWEET! Mitsuhide was adorable. And Kiki was so cute at the end. Thank you for writing this! Otp is perfect x).
Rin97 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I really love your writing! Do write more AnS fanfics! I'm looking forward to more of your works!:)
icegoddez333 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
This was really sweet.
CupcakeAttack chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Ahhh! It was fluffy, romance goodness! I love it, I love it, I love it! I can only find Mitsuhide and Kiki's relationship to be second only to Shirayuki and Zen's. Never mind that they've pretty much th only other pair!
amyponderland chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
KYA KYA KYA! this AnS fic is really good! even if it is a prequel. totally ship mitsuhide and kiki after this _
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I feel the fluffiness of it all! I love it! :) kikixmitsuhide ftw! I shall read the prince and the pharmacist next since it is the companion fic. I have a feeling it's going to be a great read too.

I just started reading the ANS manga a few days ago and I must say it has become my new favorite manga as of the moment. As much as I love zenxshirayuki, I prefer kikixmitsuhide more! I hope they have more moments in the manga too. Don't you agree? :)

Keep writing ANS stories if you can! unfortunately, these stories are quite limited so...

I look forward to reading your other stories!
Here's a review as my means of gratitude! :)
xbamsod chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
That is really cute. Its really sweet and I really like it :)
AznMistress chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
UWA that was so sweet. I really love these two together...and it was just so cute...and i like the idea of how the came together. xD

though i think in the last bit since you used "reciprocate" twice..it was kind of annoying..sicne the wordchoice variety wasnt there...but otherwise I really enjoyed this story/prequel
Gurr chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
maginficent! sooo cute
momoxtoshiro chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
That. Was. Fantastic! I can't even begin to describe it!

I've had people write partner stories to my own before, but yours is the first where I felt as though I were reading my own story. Our styles are so similar and you wrote about the exact same things I would have! You really capture Kiki's character perfectly, and I would have described her exactly as you did and not a word out of place.

I really loved this story. It was so perfect! I wish I still had my document for The Prince and the Pharmacist so that I could edit it and tell people to read your story as well :( I'll try to figure that out somehow.

Wow. I just loved this so much. You did a fantastic job. Definitely one of the cutest and best ANS stories out here! I'm so honored to have you be the writer of a partner story to my own!

Keep up the great work! Let's work hard together to make this series known and more loved!

~*momoxtoshiro*~

PS: We really beat on Obi, don't we? XD Making him deal with finding the sick ones and then get mixed up in everything...poor him.