Reviews for Ikuto's Regret
AmuletRebel chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
Sad break up song: Worldwide - big Time Rush Song for Ikuto: Boyfriend - Big time Rush Song for Utau: Let it Go - Deni Lovato there, I hope you'll add it to it story.. And I really don't like waiting for so long so please hurry it up.
Angel chapter 18 . 8/16/2013
Forgot connection cuz ikuto doesnt deserve amu he is such a woman-nizer and can u write more of kutau and rimahiko please
guest chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
just be friend by luka here :
watch?vVoPzP-MwcLI
hana-chan chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
finally get time to read ths without getting side-tracked! YAY! awesome first chappie!

KEEP WRITING!
Espy chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
Please try to stay in the same tense. It's confusing when you go from past tense to present tense.

"It's nothing, just a slight headache," Amu smiles assuringly. (present tense)

"How was that just a slight headache! You fainted!" Kai exclaimed. (past tense)

"He's just worrying too much for his own good," Amu laughed. (past tense)

"What happened before the headache?" Rima asks immediately after Amu's reply.(present tense)
Just Another Lazy Person chapter 18 . 4/5/2012
Wow... That was such a good story! I'm sad it's over though. I wish the chapters were a little bit longer, but I'm glad Amu and Ikuto were able to make up. My favorite chapter was the first to be honest. And for the stories, I would pick "Unwanted Marriage" and "Fake Marriage, Real Love"
xMoonlight chapter 18 . 3/30/2012
Fake Marriage, Real Love! That idea sounds so awesome! :D I'm too lazy to log in, but as long as you still get my message :3.

Moon
101 PrettyKitty chapter 18 . 3/29/2012
I totally want Forgotten Connection and Broken Guest turned into a story. Pwease?
crazymonkey1123 chapter 18 . 3/27/2012
I loved the story. The ending was really, really G-O-O-D

For my opinion on what story you should do next:

1.) Fake Marriage, Real Love

2.) Forgotten Connection

Keep writing!

Monkey-chan{(_)}
Danime95 chapter 18 . 3/27/2012
Sorry to lazy to log in, awesome chapter! Loved the story and about a new I conection and fake marriage, real love. They sound intersring :)
Guest chapter 18 . 3/26/2012
i love your story!

4.5 stars!
Lightning LightX chapter 18 . 3/25/2012
I am speechless..this type of fanfictions are my favorite:) 3 keep up the good work 3
OhMyAdrienne chapter 18 . 3/24/2012
I'm stuck in between "Broken Guest" and "Fake Marriage, Real Love"
xSpectatorx chapter 18 . 3/24/2012
so good, i'm so happy that you updated so fast for every chapter. i vote for fake marriage, real love and forgotten connection.! i cant wait to see the stories up!
blu2012 chapter 18 . 3/24/2012
Broken Guest

Forgotten Connection...

...

Could you do them all though? _