Reviews for Without the Sun
ParagonEmil chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Best written story on site. No story can match the depth, simplicity, immersion and pure skill of this... Biography almost. Your Fic would fit in any book.

This is a true jewel. Do not abandon it.
iceandfire66 chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
Awesome story! I really like Artorias! Considering most of the characters in Dark Souls are either insane or conceited, he makes up for it with his altruism.
IamAdam chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
Really liked this chapter! Good job.
ParagonEmil chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
Now one about Ornstein / Smough? Maybe Siegmeyer, or atleast continue Artorias' story. Please don't end it here! This is great!
IamAdam chapter 5 . 4/18/2013
Eh, this latest chapter didn't live up to the others in my opinion. Feels very out of place with the Dark Souls universe for me, and words like REM sleep just doesn't fit with fantasy medieval times in my opinion.
Androgynous-Heron chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
so anyone who is not her or a divine being in a sense who holds the scythe becomes damaged by it, just wondering though on why she would panic if it was not with her personal. any theories?
DappledKarma chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
This was very well written. It's awesome how much room for interpretation Dark Souls leaves. It results in awesome fanworks such as this. Quelana has always been an interesting character, to me. This story has made me realize just how tragic the whole The Bed of Chaos situation actually was.
demonhunter027 chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
Loved it. There is so little lore in dark souls that isn't theory and so deeply hidden that u have to use several play thoughs to find. This was a great read.
A person chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
This is practically the only good Ciaran and Artorias fanfic I've found on the Internet. Though it was really sad, thank you. I ship them so hard, lol. I absolutely love all your chapters so far, and I hope to see more of your writing! DaS needs more fantastic fanfic like yours.
volrath77 chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
Like I said on SB, this is favorited (I'm not sure if that's even a valid word) and added to the alert list. Off you go now...

*punts to alert list*
iceandfire66 chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN!

I just played the DLC and this chapter was TERRIFIC! I think you nailed Artorias for his role as a leader.
EddyPM chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
This is Gold! I love it! It really sounds like fables told between friends sitting beside a bonfire. The sheer scale of things is amazing. I hope you continue. This is turning out real good.
IamAdam chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Yea, this was good. Language feels, with a few exeptions (bathtub) like the language in the game. I enjoyed reading it.
Chris The Cat chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
Quite interesting. I like how you give personality (or at least a mention of it) to those without one, and even using their titles, like the Lion. I liked that.

Overall, well written, though I am disappointed with it's length. I hope you continue it at some point, especially now with the Artorias of the Abyss DLC out.
IceEagle9 chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
It's always nice to see another Demon's/Dark Souls story. The two games have so much potential, considering their extensive lore and back story. Really like how you're exploring the history of different characters and locations. Really like it so far; keep it up.