Reviews for The Perfect Brother
Harvey the Wonder Hamster chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Oh my god! I think I died of laughter at that honeymoon comment.
sillystarshine chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
omg that was ridiculously cute! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Lol that was a typical little kid thing to say.
cellowings chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
AWWW this story was too cute and perfect.
ChocolateBeth chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This is just perfect. There's no other words for it. So many brilliant lines I know I'll end up randomly quoting... And Rachel is just exactly how I imagined little Rachel to be. I love this so much! :D
akerri.dogi chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
AW this is so precious! Great job on this fic!
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
This series is absolutely adorable; I love it! Wonderful job. :)
Tori chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Wow. Just wow. This is so freaking adorable! You're amazing! I died at this part "We're going to have lots of bowties and sing together and have a pool full of cherry jell-o." when he was talking about his husband. I honestly don't usually like the baby/kid fics, but this was just so

Cute omghrnsjemskks73$jzd
summermissmoo chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
And Zavocado has done it again. I can't deal with how completely perfect this is! Brilliant brilliant BRILLIANT!
mardie186 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Awwww Rachel kept asking for a brother for Hanukkah and she finally gets one. And Blainers is so cute with his two army men getting married and his curls and his little pointy eyebrows. And the Honey Moon! So adorable. Pls write more in this 'verse.
ThinkingOfYou chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Aaah, this is perfect! I'd love to read more of this verse. Baby!Blaine is the cutest! :D
makrobar chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I am in love with you're stories. You are my favorite author. Every story you write is flawless! I always look forward to your updates, and when you do, my day gets better. 3
JSimonB chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Wow, this story is so innocent, so perfect wow. I love you as a reader can love a writer! It's so, ugh, CUTE!
KlainebowKlisses chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
*squeals* PERFECTION. I can't wait for more!
Emilia chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Awww, that was sweet! I can imagine bossy 7 year old Rachel, persuading her dads to get her a brother. Young Blaine is adorable, as always. Can't wait to read more of this verse.

Cheers :)