Reviews for Guns from Nowhere
A well written story!
The Maverick Meerkat chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
This is so good great job man 10/10
Zero-Tails317 chapter 16 . 8/10/2014
Wow this turned out to be one hell of a story. And super nice epilogue.
AKOSI AGATAR chapter 14 . 7/29/2014
What a fantastic sequence of events. You pulled off an excellent chapter. Can't wait to see how it all comes to an end!
tom chapter 4 . 7/17/2014
Awsome and what the hell
Gundrik chapter 16 . 6/30/2014
I dont like to be rude but... you fucked up with the 4 years time jump and alot of things onwards
-weapon descriptions: lame
-character development: unrealistic, in 4 years nobody changed a shit,
-"Oh, Im the reaper, but i dont kill anybody directly, i just set a fucking war that will kill hundreds of people... why? fuck you, thats why!". This is extremely ridiculous taking in count that Rock, in the series, blames himself about deaths that arent his fault, while here he is directly involted and he doesnt give a fuck
-why the fuck does Rock do all of this, again?
-care to explain how the fuck does become Rock better at shooting that Revy?
God dammit, the pitiest thing is thati enjoyed it at first, it DID START WELL... but you fucked up
And what was the point of the story?(He didnt save the city, he didnt save Revy from her shithole of feelings and murder, he didnt... do shit) Do I really need to read a sequel to understand this?
Fucking fuck dude... fucking fuck
willy.hizzy chapter 12 . 6/23/2014
You'd think rock was smart enough to year kevlar.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 16 . 5/14/2014
Dang, that was impressive! Bet he got trained by the Ultimate Maid in Venezuela:). Sequel!
pirate1998 chapter 16 . 5/10/2014
And a new story begins.
ExplosiveSex chapter 7 . 4/28/2014
The story was good. Not great, but good. Too much present tense when the story really should have been told in the past sense. Up until chapter 7, where Rock, miraculously comes back to life through some grim reaper black magic voodoo shit and becomes a badass motorcyclist sharpshooter adorned in his white shirt and blue tie. This is where the story changes from good to appalling. Any sensible reader could tell that the chances of Rock surviving a wide hole in his torso, falling off a cliff, comes back via Grim Reaper and becomes the Japanese version of Ghost Rider out for vengeance is ZERO. Plus, your grammar needs a rework.
SaucyHandles chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Okay I'm laughing my ass off at his supposed 'plan'. So it was for him to run on the beach with a 60ib box that was meant to be retrieved, trip, assume they don't just shoot him to death the moment he was in their sights which by the way the probably would've and his great plan was to apperrently to somehow hammer a dudes face with said 60ib box that he was already struggling to carry. Even if he could apperrently lift it that quick and with enough force to apperrntly liquidize a mans face, HOW THE FUCK was he able to travel the eight feet that he apperrntly shot-putted the (60 POUND BOX!) in that amount of time,
BASICALLY his plan was to have revy shoot them all, WOW that's fuvking brilliant! Isn't that kinda already the plan no matter what? I've never been one to bash on ones creativity but jesus fucking christ was there ANY thought put into that? why did he have to hit the guy with the box? This made me laugh SOOOOOOoO damn hard... So thanks... I really mean it.
Nukem999 chapter 16 . 2/5/2014
I gotta say, in the beginning I really loved this story. It felt like it was exactly like the anime series, you even got the identical designs, types and models of the guns everyone used. You portrayed rock and revy beautifully and you handled the creation and implementation of rocks new side; reaper; incredibly well. It felt real, intense and dark. But then...the ending just kind of turned everything sour for me.

I was really disappointed with how the relationship between revy and rock ended up, I mean you built them up so naturally and then...nothing? It just felt so trap doorish, like everything just fell out of the bottom when you weren't looking. Having rock get carted off, even with the odd rescue, just felt like a random twist that wasn't needed at all. Despite how crazy, cynical and cold everyone is in roanapour, I REALLY would have liked to see something different and see rock and revy actually connect as a couple in someway. I just felt the ending took all that potential away and left on an awkward note.

I'm not trashing your story or you as a writer but this ending just felt like it was a yank, an unnecessary detour on a road that was perfectly paved from the beginning. Perhaps I am unrealistic in my desire for romantic elements in a show and cast like black lagoon, but I felt your approach was the closest one to a conceivable result and I guess what I'm saying amongst all my rambling is, I wanted and expected not just something different but also something more. The ending for the story and the relationship felt awkward and divergent, didn't seem or feel effective. Everything else on the story was great, very long and compelling read but the ending, it just was an awkward misfire in my humble opinion.
jonray chapter 13 . 1/12/2014
Not a review but just a comment if I can

"God Damnit! Say you love her for Fuck's Sake!"

thanks for sharing your excellent story
cheers
jonray
Der Kaiser chapter 16 . 11/14/2013
damn good story
Fluffyman chapter 16 . 8/15/2013
Totally awesome, read it in just two sessions because it was so addicting. Please keep up the good work, looking forward to read more of your storys!