Reviews for Guns from Nowhere
Supergoddad chapter 16 . 3/12
I've read the story in one go, and I have to say, it's fucking awesome! I mean, this shit rivals Rei's work, in my opinion. It's really incredible to see the story work out and such, to have not an op Rock and it nearly blew my mind, in short. I'm very much looking forward to the sequel, which I will begin to read after I left this review.

I have to commend you on this story, thank you so much for providing such a story and its consequential feelings it rose. I hope we'll be able to get in contact, until that time, have a good day!

A rainbow amount of love,

Supergoddad
Bigtoenails chapter 4 . 12/27/2015
I l I me Chang so much more than balalaika she's way to ruthless he's someone you could have a beer with
TheDandyman chapter 16 . 12/19/2015
Well Done. I enjoyed this greatly. The story was good, and I couldn't take my eyes away from the screen. Outstanding. Now, for the other shoe. No one felt right. Balalaika and Chang, Jane and Revy. Hell, the only person who was important in the story that seemed right was Rock, and that was shocking more than anything else. Nonetheless, Keep writing, I would like to read more.
AltenativeFutureFan27 chapter 16 . 10/30/2015
This is one hell ova fic
Quis Custodiet chapter 16 . 9/7/2015
This was an alright story. I think there were probably a few things that you could have done better. Like for instance, there really wasn't much character development in the story - none of the main protagonists really changed during the course of the story - it all happened "off screen" in the time jump. It kind of seems like Balaiklala

Also, some of the "plans" and such were... well, really not well thought out. I gave it a pass because it's hard sometimes to think of clever ideas like that, but a couple of them were just plain silly (like the main one involving the triad "murders"). It really hurt the suspension of belief of the story somewhat. Maybe it's better to keep things simple?

Finally, the thing with Rock/Reaper suffered for a couple of reasons. First off, "Reaper" is a very edgelord name. The other personality probably didn't even need a name. Secondly, it doesn't really make a lot of sense. If you wanted to do something like this, like a story that had someone with disassociative identity disorder (multiple personalities) then it could have been researched better... if you wanted to make it so that Rock had been brainwashed into a super assassin or something, then that could have been explained better as well, etc. I don't mean to come down so hard on this, but it's a central part of the plot and it was kind of weak.

Some of the fighting scenes were pretty good. Some of the action scenes were nice as well. You did a decent job earlier in the story when it seemed like Rock was going about "doing his plan" but then everything kind of went off the rails after that.

Over all I'd say this is above average, but the storyline you chose was really ambitious and you didn't quite hit the mark. Let's face it, it's hard to pull off an "Evil Genius Plot" type story at the best of times, and this one reads mostly like you just made it up from chapter to chapter :P While it was entertaining to read at parts, in the end it just felt sort of random.
Tarix chapter 16 . 1/7/2015
A well written story!
The Maverick Meerkat chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
This is so good great job man 10/10
Zero-Tails317 chapter 16 . 8/10/2014
Wow this turned out to be one hell of a story. And super nice epilogue.
AKOSI AGATAR chapter 14 . 7/29/2014
What a fantastic sequence of events. You pulled off an excellent chapter. Can't wait to see how it all comes to an end!
tom chapter 4 . 7/17/2014
Awsome and what the hell
Gundrik chapter 16 . 6/30/2014
I dont like to be rude but... you fucked up with the 4 years time jump and alot of things onwards
-weapon descriptions: lame
-character development: unrealistic, in 4 years nobody changed a shit,
-"Oh, Im the reaper, but i dont kill anybody directly, i just set a fucking war that will kill hundreds of people... why? fuck you, thats why!". This is extremely ridiculous taking in count that Rock, in the series, blames himself about deaths that arent his fault, while here he is directly involted and he doesnt give a fuck
-why the fuck does Rock do all of this, again?
-care to explain how the fuck does become Rock better at shooting that Revy?
God dammit, the pitiest thing is thati enjoyed it at first, it DID START WELL... but you fucked up
And what was the point of the story?(He didnt save the city, he didnt save Revy from her shithole of feelings and murder, he didnt... do shit) Do I really need to read a sequel to understand this?
Fucking fuck dude... fucking fuck
willy.hizzy chapter 12 . 6/23/2014
You'd think rock was smart enough to year kevlar.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 16 . 5/14/2014
Dang, that was impressive! Bet he got trained by the Ultimate Maid in Venezuela:). Sequel!
pirate1998 chapter 16 . 5/10/2014
And a new story begins.
ExplosiveSex chapter 7 . 4/28/2014
The story was good. Not great, but good. Too much present tense when the story really should have been told in the past sense. Up until chapter 7, where Rock, miraculously comes back to life through some grim reaper black magic voodoo shit and becomes a badass motorcyclist sharpshooter adorned in his white shirt and blue tie. This is where the story changes from good to appalling. Any sensible reader could tell that the chances of Rock surviving a wide hole in his torso, falling off a cliff, comes back via Grim Reaper and becomes the Japanese version of Ghost Rider out for vengeance is ZERO. Plus, your grammar needs a rework.