Reviews for The Craziest Family of America
Midna18 chapter 18 . 11/12
Annabelle Flynn chapter 4 . 9/19
YAY New York. Its my state so thanks for representing. Awesome story bro.
Pub pub pun and go fish and chips~ BAKA x31
molly122 chapter 4 . 6/8
Ha ha ha lol Washington... George yeah I get it. It was one of the presidents names...
norwaycosplayer chapter 9 . 5/21
spirit is not a disney movie it is dreamworks
fullofcrazyness chapter 21 . 5/3

Great story I really enjoyed reading it .
fullofcrazyness chapter 15 . 5/3
ViolentHappyChick chapter 12 . 1/6
haha its so funny to se the island where i once lived, be humanized! its nothing like the city i live in now. but still i want to thank you, most people forget get about AS but from a past resident i can tell you since ive left i still yet to see any place like it. i miss it, i really do, but i just wanted to say thank you for remembering me and my families home.
Torch Stlechos chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
Oh my god! Pub 'n go! I love that song! 3
crystalwings1432 chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
Was the reference from Pub and Go by England? I'm loving this story already!
THE STATE OF GA chapter 11 . 10/9/2014
Ok do I'm a huge fan of this! It's amazing! The way it's written and the story line is great- except for one thing. You've mentioned one, jumped over the other, and I want to see the states of Georgia cause she's my OC and the state of Alabama! Otherwise, this I great!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 21 . 8/1/2014

The only thing i think beside the sweetest USUK moments when I read this fic is "Then What about London?!"

I honestly always think London as a boy. But I'm glad as long as this London is Alice, the little girl version of England.

it was Great!
different from other fic which refreshing enough... :)
Velika121 chapter 15 . 1/19/2014
I love this chapter so much I double over it every time I read it.
puzzlingnerd57 chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
He,he... Ohio is epic! You made my day, as I am a proud Ohioan!
Venturian Girl chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
GEORGE WASHINGTON! Haha. Anyway, I love this so far and can't wait to read more! :)