Reviews for Us Against The World
Oopsadaze chapter 1 . 3/10
I do hope you will continue the story. I'm finding taboo fics are quickly becoming my favorites because true love cannot be confined by societal norms.
kneon chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Very interesting take on a very sensitive subject. I like how you handled it.
TARDISLover6 chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Please continue! I love this story! So good!
Koshivuh chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
I can definitely say that I did enjoy this. And the way I see it, no matter what society finds acceptable, you can't control who you love.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
It's beautiful story.
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Good job presenting this in a way that is sensitive and about feelings not just about sex. Thanks for sharing. xo
VampirePrincessxx chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
This was extremely well written! And who are we to judge someone? Please continue this!
SuckItAndSee chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I just have to say that this is absolutely awesome!
Who says what's right or wrong about loving someone else anyway? :)
ImYours1901 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
I really liked this lemony one shot, and an interesting topic too. I didn't realise that marrying your first cousin was actually illegal in some states in the US. In my culture marrying your mothers side cousins isn't seen as close a relation as it would be if you married your dads side, I have no idea why.
Sehkra chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
No criticism here, I bloodywell loved it! written so well, i felt like i was in the room. Shame it is only one chapter.
MEXKAROLA chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Loved this, it's different and I haven't read anything like it. I hope you decide to continue this.
SHANNON716 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Personally, I think life just happens like that sometime. I think the story is sweet. Who is anyone to judge someone else. You surely can't help who you fall in love with and you surely shouldn't have to settle for anything less.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Would love to read more hope u post soon
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I loved it so strong to look past the taboo and see the deep love thank you
janaycullen1918 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Ive read another story like this and loved dont let the haters get u down and if u would want 2 could u plz make this into a complete story