Reviews for Time is Fleeting
LemonyTARDIS chapter 1 . 11/9
Mmm.. hot Tencest in the med bay. The Doctor certainly took good care of Ten Too. Thank you for this.
Timey-Wimey-Double-Trouble chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
That was really beautiful! So tender and passionate.
I don't know why, but I think that song "Enjoy the silence" (earlier version) perfectly compares with this story.
Lukku chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
The Duplicate sounded so painfully human here, bless.

I really loved this; it was so tender and loving. I was actually really really sad when the Doctor left the Duplicate in Rose's world. And the reason why, that he gave all them, sounded so superfluous.

But I loved this story dearly! It collided very well with my headcanon, what with the Duplicate being a chatterbox, when he's nervous, and also much more human. And the Doctor was so kind. It was both eandearing and hot, this fic. Thank you for taking the time to write this piece, I enjoyed it very much!
Second readthrough chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
And it's still just as magnificent. I can't believe you're the same author with all those lovely Sherlock stories! You are a gem, my dear. Tencest totally topples my list. This is one of my favorite stories. Had to write you a little thank you. :)
Jack Solo Black chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Whoot! lol. I have to say, I have befn looking for a decent properly smutty Tencest fic for a while now! since all the ones I can find usualy have Rose in them and I just don't like her all that much as a character. lol. Yay you for writing this! lol. Very enjoyable! lol.
Team Jem Carstairs chapter 1 . 3/24/2012