Reviews for Bleeding Diamonds
niean.nogoy chapter 1 . 1/17
Hi! Are you still going to write a 3rd installment? I hope you do im so excited now for that one
Amy chapter 35 . 1/3
This review must be well overdue but I need to say you did a very good job in the two of your fanfictions , I started reading the first one about a week ago and finished it within 3 days (its that good) and I started reading bleeding diamonds about 2 days ago and now finished it ,I liked how you wrote out the storyline and how you didn't forget any of the characters in between chapters ,I'm so glad I came across these fanfictions ,so I must ask is there a third installment?
Guest chapter 35 . 11/14/2014
Asdfghjkl
Guest chapter 23 . 11/12/2014
Again? This bitch is always pregnant
Emely the Gohan Believer chapter 35 . 11/9/2014
Wow your story is amazing I read the first and this part and this is the best hunger games fanfic I read so far.
Guest chapter 35 . 10/29/2014
Loved it! Thank you
elizabeth.a.booth.9 chapter 27 . 10/27/2014
Well written, loved every chapter. Lots of thought into each story and conversation. Thank you
tcwilli29 chapter 27 . 7/3/2014
I know this is an old story but i had to respond to your author's note. I don't believe in cursing or negative reviews. It stumts the creativity of the author and makes them doubt their talent. That being said I love and dislike this story. Love it cause you have a tremendous talented way uwith words. I dislike it cause you turned Katniss into a Bella Swan clone. While I love Bella, she was a clingy weak individual, easily swayed and conjoled, not sure of her true self, where as Katniss was anything but. That being said you have a gift and I hope you never let negative reviews stem your creativity write for yourself first and the fanfic natuon can love it or hate it. As long as you stay true to yourself the haters will never matter. :)
Krystal chapter 34 . 4/12/2014
Did you ever write the 3rd part to this series? Would love to know what happens
Oreocookielove2468 chapter 35 . 3/21/2014
Loved it. Absolutely loved it. Such a gorgeous story, as was the other. I think it was in the last story, when Katniss arrived at the Capitol, and Peeta and her started fighting, I was crying my eyes out, it was that real. Thank you so much for creating two beautiful works of art. :)
dillydill11 chapter 35 . 1/25/2014
i loved this!
Ella chapter 27 . 1/21/2014
Good on you I think it's brilliant the way you've thought put time and effort into it and making different connections like with waders has and so on I have not took my eyes of it morning and night and just want to thankyou for making this interesting excitable story x
CATCHINGFIREHG chapter 35 . 9/15/2013
PERFECT
Aroissa chapter 35 . 7/30/2013
Oh Im speechless... I read through Fire and Flames and Bleeding Diamonds In the past three days And yet I couldnt take my eyes off of it it is my favorite fanfiction I love the whole story line ITS AMAZING! This chapter had me it tears you are a wonderful author and I hope you continue writing Good Luck And May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor
-Crazyminnie7 3
THG fan chapter 35 . 7/14/2013
What's the name of the third installment