Reviews for Bleeding Diamonds
Guest chapter 12 . 8/6/2018
Honestly I hate gale and I think him and Delly just aren’t good, he still wants katniss
Guest chapter 13 . 3/1/2018
I'm with Peeta...I hate the "kitten/kitty" nickname Hass gave her. It way too soon as they hardly know one another and to use it in front of her boyfriend is just ...ughhhh.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/28/2018
I feel like her trust in Hass may be misplaced...
Guest chapter 5 . 2/28/2018
I really hope those guys are reported to the police and can't believe Katniss did not. Hass breaking one of their noses is nOT "handling" it. . They're just going to do it to someone else...

Can Gale be a bigger douche when it comes to Delly?!
Guest chapter 35 . 8/10/2017
AHHH I JUST FINISHED AND OMG YOU ARE A SAINT THANK YOU FOR THIS STORY BLESS YOU I LOVEEEEEE
Mac123 chapter 27 . 8/5/2017
Hi,
This is an amazing story! I love how it is written you have true talent (maybe just a tad too much language tho...)
I don't know if you still read your reviews or not but I hope you do, and you can always come back and laugh at the stupid reviews and be happy at the good reviews and if your ever going through a rough time just remember that God is always with you no matter what idk if your a Christian or not but even if you aren't God still loves you (and this goes for everyone) and is waiting for you to accept him into your heart bc he sent his only son to die on the cross for all of us, and please if your not a Christian read the Bible and don't judge Christianity by the people (cuz trust me just bc we're Christian's doesn't mean we're perfect farm from it actually) but judge it by the Bible not people actions but the Bible, and remember always stay strong and fight for what is right (although my opinion might be different from yours on what is right...) but don't let this world become what it's becoming, anyways I love the story! And everyone stay strong!
lauren chapter 27 . 5/19/2016
awww. i love your fanfiction i was looking for this story after i read fire and flames
niean.nogoy chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
Hi! Are you still going to write a 3rd installment? I hope you do im so excited now for that one
Amy chapter 35 . 1/3/2015
This review must be well overdue but I need to say you did a very good job in the two of your fanfictions , I started reading the first one about a week ago and finished it within 3 days (its that good) and I started reading bleeding diamonds about 2 days ago and now finished it ,I liked how you wrote out the storyline and how you didn't forget any of the characters in between chapters ,I'm so glad I came across these fanfictions ,so I must ask is there a third installment?
Guest chapter 35 . 11/14/2014
Asdfghjkl
Guest chapter 23 . 11/12/2014
Again? This bitch is always pregnant
An Anime and Gamer Fan chapter 35 . 11/9/2014
Wow your story is amazing I read the first and this part and this is the best hunger games fanfic I read so far.
Guest chapter 35 . 10/29/2014
Loved it! Thank you
elizabeth.a.booth.9 chapter 27 . 10/27/2014
Well written, loved every chapter. Lots of thought into each story and conversation. Thank you
tcwilli29 chapter 27 . 7/3/2014
I know this is an old story but i had to respond to your author's note. I don't believe in cursing or negative reviews. It stumts the creativity of the author and makes them doubt their talent. That being said I love and dislike this story. Love it cause you have a tremendous talented way uwith words. I dislike it cause you turned Katniss into a Bella Swan clone. While I love Bella, she was a clingy weak individual, easily swayed and conjoled, not sure of her true self, where as Katniss was anything but. That being said you have a gift and I hope you never let negative reviews stem your creativity write for yourself first and the fanfic natuon can love it or hate it. As long as you stay true to yourself the haters will never matter. :)