Reviews for Dixie's Story II The Path of an Old Lady
ed24555 chapter 12 . 4/18
Please Update
ButterflyQueen16 chapter 12 . 4/8
You are doing a great job so far. I'm glad there is a sequel. Its so heartbreaking her cancer and his jail time and the fact that they are apart. I hope they make it. I'm rooting for team Dixie and Tig. Thank you again for writing this and I hope to read more of your work!
AsiaGirl chapter 12 . 12/22/2016
wow, I just finished reading chapter 12 and I have had a very emotional experience reading though it all, you did a good job putting it to words. I am looking forward to reading more and seeing where you take this story.
LindsayG01 chapter 12 . 10/17/2016
hurry up and write more
Guest chapter 12 . 9/10/2016
Please update love this story xoxo
Cody Clayton-Hol chapter 12 . 6/10/2016
these stories are awesome please continue, im awaiting the next chapter! xx
Guest chapter 12 . 6/9/2016
Please update. This an awesome story. Need tissues but it's definitely a good story
WalkerHarley chapter 3 . 1/27/2016
I love the fact that this isn't a happy go lucky story! It's gritty and emotional and well done aswell! Please continue :)
sweetlove91 chapter 12 . 8/12/2015
I was bawling my eyes out when she looked at her reflection and going through the process of shaving her hair off. I can't wait to see how the reunion between her and tig goes.
AnImEfReAk4994 chapter 12 . 5/17/2015
It's good... but I kinda wish you would've made her pregnant.
beth626 chapter 12 . 4/2/2015
I am absolutely loving this! And it's heartbreaking to read it but u have to admire Dixie. Please pick this back up and continue it.
cemmia chapter 12 . 1/10/2015
Really good story.. Please update..
anon chapter 12 . 12/26/2014
please update this story soon! just read the first story in the series and now this one and i love them!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/6/2014
I know you haven't written in a while but please write soon! You are an amazing writer and this is a great story! Thanks!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/6/2014
Please write soon! You are an amazing writer and this is a great story! Thanks!