Reviews for Bed of Roses
Guest chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
You bloody wanker what the hell! Ron and Hermione love each other. Tell Lav to fuck off. Great story by the way.
chelsieevans22 chapter 10 . 2/17/2013
Interesting take on their relationship, making us wait and all. I have a great love for all of your stories and you have quickly become my favorite Ron and Hermione writer that I have ever come across.
That being said this was my least favorite out of the bunch and I have read every single one of your stories by now so that leaves a lot to compare to. Love the story regardless I just hate the idea of these two soul mates waiting longer then the 7 or so years to finally get together.
I did love your Dear Lavender at the end of her last POV story. Made me laugh. Lol
Guest chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
this chapter is awesome, very detailed and the reader can definitely imagine the emotions and the surroundings. the emotions felt by the characters are very well phrased throughout the entire story, and props to u for getting the spelling of names and other small info on HP correct, becuz, like any other HP fan, that really annoys me in a fanfiction. as u mentioned b4, u want some criticism, so here goes. there are some grammar mistakes, but it can be overlooked, all because of the last chapter. it honestly seems like it was written by a pro with the detail, like Meg Cabot and Johanna Lindsey. also, nothing was rushed, and just the right speed for a romance story. ok, so there arent many things i can find wrong :) it just keeps going back to the good :) anyways, i really enjoyed reading this, and so jealous u can actually finish a story. i write too, but can never finish, when i have another idea :) anyway, cuz i dont have an account here, if u just wanna reply or say something about my comment, this is my email:
crosscountrychick13 chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
Thank you, thank you, thank you for having a proper understanding of grammar and the English language. Very refreshing. I like the story; good work!
PerfectPotter chapter 10 . 10/29/2012
Brilliant.
I think you stayed true to all the characters. Loved it all, every interaction, every feeling. Loved it.
FaithADunn chapter 10 . 10/4/2012
Great job of capturing Ron and Hermione and breathing life into them on the page. Though this story strays a bit from the canon, it's completely believeable. I really enjoyed your writing. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.
Summersue39 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
This is so true but in the life of a mistress. I am loved but not truly In the way I'd really want. I am the lavender in this and he is the king, or so he's made to feel. What is the ending of this dilemma you found yourself in? And how did lavender cope afterwards when she actually realised that her feelings of love were not genuinely appreciated?

Do you write generally as I'd love to subscribe and read more of your stuff. You know about un requited love.
diva.gonzo chapter 10 . 9/28/2012
Jes - love the angst and eventual smutastic ending. Your personal intrepretation of Tablespoon!Ron was on - and the selfishness of Hermione was outstanding.
Jmretc chapter 10 . 8/23/2012
Beautiful story! I wish there was more. Thank you for taking your time to entertain me and make me swoon for my favorite couple
melove167 chapter 10 . 8/15/2012
hmm :) this was a really nice, short, sweet story. I was hooked from the first chapter. Wish there was more to read!
GingerPygmy99 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
lavender? oh HELL no!
percious chapter 10 . 8/8/2012
Brilliant. 3 Adding this story and you to my favorites.
Mockingkate chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
Loved this story! I actually enjoyed Lav's POV, its always interesting to see insight from different characters. I also think you got Ron exactly right - his insecurity, his caring, how he never wants to hurt anyone or even have confrontation, just loved it! Great job!
kyraboo chapter 10 . 7/28/2012
I absolutely love this story! It flows so nicely and has such a great ending with the two of them. The tenderness you show between them is heartbreakingly real, so much so that I got teary at the end!
Filmsmith chapter 10 . 7/24/2012
I really enjoyed the story! I especially like how you maintained a POV. Keep up the great work!