Reviews for Another Life
livelovelaugh chapter 6 . 4/14
omg i just found this and its been so long since you updated D: it was really awesome.. any chance of you continuing this? 3
mayeevee chapter 6 . 1/8
I like the direction this story is going to, still not giving up on the Itasaku hope lol. Hope to see a new installment soon.
mayeevee chapter 4 . 1/8
This was amazing, I literarily screamed and cried in joy at the introduction of Itachi, gods I love him. While I know that this story might most likely not have a couple, I am still praying for Itasaku lol. Anyway, this chapter is old but I needed to say this so whatevz
Halley Vanaria chapter 6 . 1/5
I love it XD please update as soon as possible XD
Guest chapter 6 . 12/6/2016
Please update soon
LeonaMasha chapter 6 . 11/24/2016
So glad to have found this story!
I love it! Thanks for posting what you have!
Lord Weiss chapter 6 . 10/6/2016
I thought that this was really good and I like how Harry's memories make Sakura less annoying and smarter.
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 6 . 8/2/2016
:D
bassoongirl14 chapter 6 . 4/5/2016
Please continue this! I love it so far!
kanazak chapter 6 . 1/29/2016
Ack! Cliffhanger! /cries

This was an interesting read. I wish you'd return to finish it.
AquilaPallas129 chapter 5 . 1/21/2016
For some reason sakuras new doujutsu reminds me of barbie movies, or the likes...
Guest chapter 5 . 12/27/2015
wtf is going on? srsly the plot completely lost me here with Sakura suddenly a beloved apprentice after ...2 months? wasn't paying attention to span of time but lack of info made it feel like it was max a week's time... then there's this random mission out of nowhere that sounds like it was just an excuse for them to wander around so that Itachi could meet Kisame (since Jiraya was probably always 1 bird call away)... which doesn't really make sense for Kisame to just randomly approach a random loyal ninja and casual say "join our illegal organization, or else"... thus: wtf is going on?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
idk those "pranks" seem way too complex and overambitious for their ages. I mean it's a nice touch they are so stealth-oriented/etc, but the scale of them seems to be overkill with those complex seals (from where?) coming into play...
Regin chapter 6 . 10/23/2015
I Like, I lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
YOU NEED A BETA REALLY BADLY. OR at least look over your work, lazy bum.