Reviews for Think You Know But You Don't
Electric.Blue.Goddess chapter 7 . 2/17
God I love this fic. One of my all-time favorites for sure.
michelle chapter 7 . 8/8/2014
can you please make another toyle story i love it so much
arctickitties chapter 7 . 3/19/2014
That was one of the sweetest and hottest things I've ever read. Why, Villain? Why are you so mean? Why do you have to make us fall in love with a pairing that barely exists? Oh well. It was worth the ride. Token is amazing here.

Also, I love the way you write K2. I'm still waiting for you to write a chaptered fic having K2 as the main pairing, it would make me so happy. But I'll read anything you write because you are the best author I've ever read on the fandom. Thank you for the lovely story!
Southslash chapter 7 . 3/13/2014
I have to say you did a suburb job. You did a great job establishing the characters. They certainly ran the gauntlet of emotions. I have to say even though Tokens parents didn't accept him he was lucky to have so many friends looking out for him. There was a lot of hate in this story but their was even more love and not just between the two characters who ended up fucking. Really great job.
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 7 . 11/20/2013
I now adore this pairing :33
Sir Jason Gray chapter 5 . 10/12/2013
You write well when on sugar.
Sir Jason Gray chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
I know what happens...But still, please write more.
Sir Jason Gray chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
I love the gradual building of the Token/Kyle relationship and that you have fraught their relationship with so many complications, so much to overcome. I hope you write more for this pairing or find a similar pairing to write about.
Sir Jason Gray chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I can't remember how I stumbled upon this story, but it's one of my first favorites. Regardless of the slash content (I'm a straight guy), the way you assembled this story is profound. No established relationship, no "one look and they had sex," and the characters, even the supporting ones, are 3D, in just the first chapter! Cartman is so true to canon, and the Token/Kyle stance on their friends' rivalries is believable, as is their mutual intellectual ability. The story doesn't run quickly, but built carefully, crafted with attention to reality. I love it.
Delir chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
Never really thought of this pairing before, but my god I'm so happy you wrote this story. It's just so sexy and unff- Not to mention well written too! Please continue the Toyle!
Fluweel chapter 7 . 11/19/2012
here I am, trying to go to sleep as I am ill and feeling really under the weather...and what do I do? Instead of going to bed I read every one of your South Park stories, look at what you're doing to me!
I loved this story! You know how to write raunchy and nasty sex scenes but this story was incredibly sweet and adorable. You should write more stories like this! The tension between the two was getting worse and worse, just lovely and believable! Really nice.
I also loved the Tweek semi love story in this as well! Maybe a follow up?
Okay, that's it. I'm going to bed. You're reducing me to some sort of addicted whore to your stories. I hate you
(Not really, duh!)
lil joker 1989 chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
Omg I loved this story seriously this was freaking awesome :) I loved this couple together and you did a great job writing them together
sad1st1c m1stress chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
More dammit! More!
azngirlLH chapter 7 . 6/18/2012
Ah sorry I have not r&r sooner! I can't believe this is it! I really love the sex scene you wrote, I think it is one of, if not, my top fav. It's so full of love, it makes my heart hurt. What I love most is the excessive use of lube and the eye contact. I think using lots of lube makes sex better in general. And the eye contact was so electric!

I love how kyle's place is the stable place and his parents were great. Token's parents though... They make me sad. How could they think that way? I'm happy token has a place with Kyle. It seems like the future is looking bright for them, but token ending it with his parents is so saddening.

You are wonderful, villain. :)
Panruru chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
Token x Kyle forevaaaaa! :P There really needs to be more pairings who can have stimluating intellectual conversation between rounds of mindblowing sex.