Reviews for Dreams Won't Do
Guest chapter 11 . 12/3/2013
I can not explain how much I love this! All of your stories are great, and there's just never enough Koy in the world! ;D
Personal Wonderland chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
Crying
Personal Wonderland chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
So freaking cute it hurts!
Ash chapter 11 . 6/18/2013
Your writing is so beautiful it's killing me! Sobbing right now just cause-
DragonChild157 chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
Oh Roy you devious thing...XD
Blessed24 7 chapter 11 . 10/28/2012
Most of these stories are so sweet (and sad!). Very well done.
Planet Mads chapter 11 . 8/15/2012
I would tell you which bits I loved the most but I love it all so much! This mgiht be one of my fav chapter so far. You're fantastic, can't wait for me.
Ryuutsu chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
You really nailed this prompt perfectly - this little story right here made me RIDICULOUSLY happy just now (: (which, after having just finished reading Scarlet Letter is an enormous relief for my feels)

But yes, anyway - I don't know, I just love all the little things you included here, like Roy resting his head in Kaldur's lap, or the way Kaldur runs his hair through Roys, or Kaldur being mortified when they find the lube and condoms and Roy's just laughing his ass off, or just... them sitting in silence as their feet brush, because frankly, that's what I love about Koy - how I can love them and their interactions without them saying a word. But maybe that's just me and my silly old brain filled with arrows and fishes. Quite possibly.
Mistress of Solitude chapter 11 . 7/11/2012
Aww
This is sooo Wonderful!
I loved it. Reading the whole thing, was just amazing!
Your Kaldur/Roy is beautiful by the way.
And this one-shot was just as lovely, I love the fact that you included in a supportive Ollie/Dinah, its sweet.
buckyayo chapter 11 . 7/10/2012
:_: most beautiful thing everrr
Mistress of Solitude chapter 10 . 7/6/2012
All of them were wonderful!
But 9 made me want to cry
I still adored everything D
Konri Kari chapter 10 . 6/28/2012
This is great!
Metella chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
So, the water inhabiting character gets a *stream* of consciousness drabble.

How fitting. :P

"spell out nonsense and form the faces of his classmates, jeering, mocking, laughing at him. Then the ink rushes off the page and twists up onto his arms,"

My favorite line. The one about Tula was amazing as well.
The Tox chapter 9 . 5/10/2012
I have immense respect for your talents with words. I have been reading these one-shots of yours now (well, I haven't read the last one yet, but I will shortly) and I just feel the need to express my appreciation.

"Distance", "Downtime" and "Thunderstorms" have been my favourites so far, but I have enjoyed the others as well. You write both Roy and Kaldur so perfectly, and I can really hear their voices whenever they speak in your stories.

Personally, I feel that one-shots can be very hard to end, but yours always seem to just come full circle; and I love it. I just got into the YJ fandom, and seeing that you have so many stories written for my new favourite couple just makes me feel like it's Christmas.

All in all, great job on writing such a variety of humour, angst, and sweet sweet romance. You're awesome.
Not here anymore 12 chapter 2 . 5/6/2012