Reviews for Friendly Comfort
Angryhenry chapter 1 . 1/3
Lol, go rob
Wind Goddess Writer chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Really funny and nice. Got to see your other stories.

Thanks for Writing!
Robin-Is-Totally-Whelming chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Nice.
greekfreak101 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I wanna see the Super-taunting. By the way, I like it.
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This was awesome, I loved it. Good, old Robin...
Ansa88 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
super-tanting? oh boy...poor conner! .

but this is so cute. i should read that series, heard about it...

accents are awesome. being able to talk in them is even more awesome. heh.

robinxzatanna SHIPPING!
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
this is funnt i like it
Godismetons chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
So, so sweet :3

I love it! it's super duper awesome! :D :D :D
InvisibleNinja1234 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Super taunting? Thats pretty funny. That's how I cheer people up! I loved this!
bookworm44 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I LOVE Discworld. I'm only up to, like, the fifth book, but still. My friend from camp got me started on it, he was raving about the series for the entire session. And then my friend from school got me hooked on YJ, so it's awesome that someone combined them. I can totally see the Gotham/Ankh-Morpork thing. Love it!
Greece chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I loved it.

It's so refreshing to see a Robin/Zatanna story (apparently, the fandom named this could "Chalant"... go figure) that doesn't go to romance. I mean, seriously, how much of a dick Dick would be to go for something so complex with Zatanna at a moment like this... wait. That was a ghastly pun. Apologies.

I think you nailed their personalities, especially Robin's ESPECIALLY the grieving process that comes and goes like waves. It's a good thing that Robin is there to make her shining moments shinier before depression kicks in again.

Well done and I hope you continue to write for Young Justice. I've read "Signals" by the way and I want you to know that it's my favourite story about Connor and Clark. :)
Reading Nut Cassirole chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
great story i really liked it

keep up the good work :)
Reina Grayson chapter 1 . 3/6/2012