Reviews for Dreams and Nightmares
Hey chapter 4 . 6/21/2016
Continue please
Shaylin Frost chapter 4 . 4/17/2016
Kurama,the raimon team are in a pit of SNAKES!
JoFreak chapter 4 . 8/7/2015
Lolz! Nice fanfic! Keep it up!
problemhunter chapter 4 . 1/7/2015
Kyaa! Please update! Each and every one of your story is thrilling, cute and just plain beautiful. I really do hope that you'd continue chapter 3, the one with Minamisawa! I somehow feel that it's connected with chapter 1.

You sneaky sly author! Tenma fucking died. Again. And I'm such a masochist for loving you for it. I take delight in my favorite character's tormenting pain and death with everyone worrying for him.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
Aww, the Shinsuke one was cute
Guest chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
I wanted the continuation of chapter 3...Please? I'm really desperate to know what Minamisawa did after! It's hard to find good Minamisawa-centered story
Ice-prince chapter 4 . 9/10/2014
I love this story! Can you make a Kirino centered one? Please?
Hinano Kinsuke chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
That's... Creepy to the highest degree.
Hinano Kinsuke chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
Oh, my. This is too much for me! I've never laughed so loud while reading fanfics.
MistyEyes chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
Whoa, what's everyone doing in Kidou's bedroom? Ha, ha...anyway, I've got two requests.

1. Could you pls write another story about Haruna and Kidou? Preferably when they're adults and there's no stuff about marriage. Hope you'll do it!

2. This isn't a request exactly, more like advice. I suggest you watch Idaten Jump (another anime) and if you could, write fanfics about the characters Makoto and Kyoichi. It's all your choice. In my opinion, it's an amazing anime from the ever amazing Japan. Thanks!
Fuyuka athirah chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
okay... that was scary...
Fuyuka athirah chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
oh, dear. I just love hugging moments (o)
Draco de Laviathan chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
I bet Minamisawa and team must be rushing to the crashing place right now. XD You should continue this, it's interesting!

I'll wait for your update!
Era-Basilisk chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
This is very good! You always end your chapters with cliffhangers, but it's a great story, although when I read the cliffhanger, I wanted to know how the story would develop. It's just so tempting to find out what would happen. The suspense is also there. I hope you update soon.
FlameWriter17 chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
Omg Mono-san! You made Tenma die again! Anyway, it was a nice story~! Keep up the great work! 3