Reviews for Raindrops on Roses
Connie chapter 44 . 7/19
Congratulations! I loved it
DaughterOfArtubis chapter 1 . 7/15
I absolutely love when Scorp and Sirius are portrayed similarly. How they're rebels and stuff. Keep it up!
smoak999 chapter 1 . 7/13
Great storyline...
SusanMarieS chapter 44 . 7/11
Thank you for the story. I'm glad I found it.
Stardust and Lullabies chapter 44 . 7/5
I goddamn hate you Andy! You and this story consuming my soul and life. I should be tagging but I couldn't put this down. Le sigh.

First next gen I've read. I usually don't even like this pairing or Scorp with any Weasley?

Did I mention I hate you?
what the bloody fuck.
...why? why would you hurt me like this?
Jnicweb chapter 44 . 6/30
Can I just say wow! I started reading this story yesterday and haven't stopped reading it. I have a lot of head canons about Scorpius (him being shy and small and very smart and quiet) and you played into all of them without any of the unnecessary baggage. I loved the way Rose and Scorpius' relationship was a small part of the story and there was another big problem like a novel. I think you have real potential for writing actual books, which is praise I've given to only one other person in my life. Reading is my life and I wish I could write like you do. Bravo
This is the most compelling and realistic story I've ever read about scorpius malfoy. I don't buy how people usually portray Draco as an average father, I've just never bought it. This story is wonderful and the added depth of the malfoys loosing all there money is logically what should have happened. Not sure why so little people have realized that they'd be poor with all the reparations made. It's pure genius and I'm completely hooked. Thank you for writing this gem. 3
glowyrm chapter 44 . 6/25
AWESOME!
ZelScribbles chapter 1 . 6/24
Hi, I haven't logged in, so I'm just, you know, putting my user ID in the guest name blank. Now onto the important part of my monologue. Your story, it's beautiful. It's breathtaking, it's scintillating, with brilliant characters, and a exhilarating storyline. I won't ask you how you do it, because there's no point to that, this being a guest review and all, and no, that question is not rhetorical. I genuinely want to know how you're such an amazing person. This is one of the best stories I've read, truly, and thank you for writing this. You deserve all my love. Stay blessed. x
yellow 14 chapter 44 . 6/24
A very cute ending. Keep writing
ronk7 chapter 44 . 6/24
Don't thank us- thank you for writing this. I couldn't get away from it even for a second! I hope you will write more in this universe and maybe answer other things as well (what houses did they get to? Did Al and Lizzie have kids?) and so on, but for now I am content. Again- thanks a lot!
E.A Grace chapter 44 . 6/23
Agh THANK YOU SO MUCH for writing this AMAZING story and giving us this beautiful epilogue. By far one of my, if not my most, favorite Scorose/Next Gen fics. 3
Am I the only one who notices that Rose seems to care for Scorpius WAYYY more than he seems to care for her? Like, wtf? I know this story is kinda centered around him but even when you wrote from her POV all she seemed to talk about was Scorpus. And she went through a lot of shit too, to help him and care for him. And he's like "eh, I have my band to worry about and I can't let my dad go to prison even though he tried to kill you." Like what ththe actual fuck? I'm sorry but really?!