Reviews for Raindrops on Roses
PotterizeMe chapter 44 . 2/16
Holy guacamole. I never review stories but oh my gosh. What an amazing plot! So different and exciting! There were parts where I was like, “ugh this is boring” or “I don’t understand the point of this part.” But oh man. When you finally started connecting the dots. Dude. Congrats. I didn’t sleep for two days while reading this and it was worth it.
raspberryrainx3 chapter 44 . 10/14/2017
this is quite an amazing story, I love how you portrayed scorpius, rose and albus and your plot was super well thought out and very interesting! I’m so impressed! thanks so much for writing this xx
Guest chapter 44 . 9/28/2017
Hey, just thought you should know you are absolutely brilliant! Your fic is by far the best I've ever read. If one day you write your own book please tell me, so I can buy it. I'm sure you'd be a great writer. Really, congrats!
S-K-DD-09 chapter 1 . 9/21/2017
This fic is so amazing. first I read it on ao3, then here. Please keep writing. I absolutely love your Rose n Scorpius and Albus !
Beccissss chapter 44 . 6/2/2017
Can't believe this doesn't have more reviews! It is one of the best if not the best next generation story I have read! Amazing work!
Guest chapter 44 . 5/2/2017
Great story. Huge kudos to you for your story telling!
Gatalicious chapter 44 . 4/26/2017
Brill story - it's really a crime that this doesn't have more positive reviews. Your portrayal of adolescents is spot on and believable. A bit slow at times and I think the pacing could have picked up more in the middle, but a great overall story.
Soon17 chapter 44 . 4/14/2017
This is great. Their friendship is really sweet!
Sarah'1595 chapter 1 . 4/10/2017
Absolutely fantastic story! I loved it all (even reading it when I was meant to be at work!).
Fab!?
Tybss chapter 44 . 3/17/2017
Ahhhhh what an amazing story! I basically stayed up all night to read it from start to finish, I literally couldn't stop. Everything I could have ever wanted in a next-gen fic, I found here, so thank you for making my lack of sleep 1000000% worth it ahahaha :D

I really loved what you did with the trio in this, Scorpius especially. I loved the contrasting relationships you created between him and his two families (his biological family, and the family he found with the Longbottoms). His passion for music was also very endearing, and I think having the songs in there worked really well! I was practically cheering out loud in my room when he took his Charms NEWT :P

Your characterisation of Neville was brilliant as well- the scenes with him and his family at the Leaky Cauldron were wonderful. I adored Arkady too; I thought he was a really great character and I was super happy when you brought him back for the last couple of chapters!

Thank you for writing this! I'll probably be thinking about this fic for weeks now, just everything about it was perfect! And I'll definitely be checking out some more of your work!
trekkifulron chapter 44 . 1/17/2017
This was an awesome story. The recurring nightmare wa kind of obvious though I knew the moment that Ron said "yes it is". Being young and not having a frame of reference I can see how it would be terrifying LoL joke was doubly on him triplets... that just sounds exhausting. Perhaps a sequel is in order featuring yet another generation at hogwarts.
lemsv chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
I just discovered your story. It's a very promising start to say the least. The kids seem a bit too mature at times for 11 but... oh well... truth be told I'm just glad to discover the story when it's already finished. I don't have to wait that way :-)

Thanks for sharing your work!
Bookshelflover394 chapter 44 . 10/19/2016
Awww this story was soo good! Loved the through epiloge, you did a great job wrapping it all up! Hope to read more from you and this universe :)
Bookshelflover394 chapter 21 . 10/18/2016
OMG this song! I listened to it as i read and wow that was so great 3
DaughterOfArtubis chapter 2 . 10/14/2016
Love it. I hate Jian already!