Reviews for Raindrops on Roses
K-Athelas chapter 36 . 3/25
Oh my god! Read this whole thing in one weekend... That last chapter got so far under my skin that a I couldn't sleep! Looking forward to the update! This story is incredible! I have SO many emotions right now! I just hope it all resolves in the end... WHY? :)
MaraMania chapter 36 . 3/21
Pleasepleaseplease update! This is one of the stories (Fanfiction or otherwise) that I have ever read.
I have cried. Multiple times. It is the third chapter.
toriisen chapter 36 . 1/27
Just found this story the other day and couldn't put it away! I loved it and can't wait for more!
LaviniaRose1 chapter 36 . 1/22
Ohhh. I've just come across this story and read it pretty much constantly the last couple of days, then on reading the comments realised you haven't updated in a while and a year before that! I don't know if I can handle that kind of suspense! Please update soon! I'm addicted
meg chapter 36 . 12/21/2014
ohhhhh my goodnes this is the best fanfic i have ever read. the depth of the writing is incredible! how are you so creative? all the new ideas and additions to the Harry potter universe are perfect. rose and scorpius are just like i always imagined them. and albus and Lizzie are AMAZING. and Neville and his family! my heart can't take it. i read this all in a day it was so good. PLEASE keep writing, you are phenomenal. i neeeeed an update !
Anastasia Grigori chapter 36 . 12/5/2014
I don't think I could ever lose interest in your writing. Your updates keep me on this website!

The plot is getting so intense, I cannot wait to find out what's going on with Scorpius' visions, not to mention Albus/Lizzie/Cleo and Rose/Scorpius!

Thanks for being such a brilliant writer, as always! (:
HPforever276 chapter 36 . 11/23/2014
Woah... Hi I just wanted to say that I stared reading this Fanfic a couple days ago and all I can't say is woah. I am absolutley amazed and I am loving your work. Please keep writing because this is brilliant! Update soon!

-N
artlover8992 chapter 36 . 11/11/2014
I love your story. Please continue on. I can't wait for the next hospital update with Albus and Scorpius.
Kellsabelle chapter 36 . 11/11/2014
Really love this story and can't wait to read what happens next!
Lgam00 chapter 36 . 11/9/2014
I am glad you are back. I had about given up on your story.
yellow 14 chapter 36 . 11/9/2014
An interesting chapter. Keep updating
Jelbertie chapter 36 . 11/9/2014
YOURE BACK! You have no idea how happy I was to see this update in my inbox! Then I read it.
Yes the writing style is still amazing and merlin knows how much I've missed these characters, but I have not missed the bad situations you put them through. I can only hope that this is going to FINALLY get scorpius to talk to the people who care about him, but even then! Whyyyyyyyyyyy?
And al and lizzie are cute, but they've gotta be careful I don't wanna see either of them hurt because of this! Overall, I love this fic so much and I'm so happy that it's back! Keep writing awesome things that make me feel sad, I actually love it (although I would prefer happy, just so you know ;) )
SunflowerHikari chapter 36 . 11/8/2014
This was definitely worth the wait! I'm so glad you updated. Totally made my night. You are absolutely brilliant! Thank you!
BadgerMedic01 chapter 36 . 11/8/2014
OMG! YOU FINALLY UPDATED!