Reviews for Time Enough
Swiftfoot of Windclan chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
It was sad and it almost made me cry. :'( I almost never cry at fanfics, your's were just sooooooo good. :D
A Dark Dreamer chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
So freaking sad! :'(
at least they were together at the end.
Coffee Filters chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I'm honestly taken aback by the concept of this. You play with the dream concept really well, and it's rather beautiful and quietly romantic. There's a lot of great imagery with the levels and the dreamscapes you created. Well done!
BlackPuma137 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
All my creys. This was just absolutely beautiful and I have fully accepted this into my headcanon.
FlamingoOnFire chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Oh, wow.

I absolutely loved this, and your writing style/vocabulary (I admit, I had to look up a few words). This is incredibility sweet, in a heartbreaking way.

Arthur seemed just a touch out of character, I think, but nothing too bad. Ariadne stayed true, for the most part. She seemed a bit childish, whereas her character is much more mature. But, all is forgiven with how amazing this is.
origamifoxes chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
This story... is brilliant. The ending was beautiful, so sad but you pulled it off perfectly.
musicchica10 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Gah! I was like, ok, I'll give some sad stories a chance...and everytime I do that, I always end up really sad. Very well written. Very heartbreaking, but wonderfully executed. Now excuse me while I go cry...haha...but really, this was great. :)
TheLadyW chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Well done. I can't help but describe it as wonderfully sad, because it is both wonderful and a little sad.

Anyway, full props. I like the little touch of Eames' goodbye.