Reviews for Timewarps, bad Geek Speak, and Other Insanities
k123 chapter 1 . 10/4
Hahaha this was GREAT. I love Cloud working for the science department and healing everyone up behind Hojo's back :)
BessiBoo chapter 1 . 5/4
you should really back and make this a series, it's well written and super expandable
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 4/12
KYAAAA! I love time travel fics. Can I adopt this? Or at least the...well, it's so well written that I really don't want to mess with it, just see how I can manipulate more of the storyline down the road. Sound OK? I'll understand of you say no, or if someone has already adopted it.
Meh, why would he ever pick that name? Seriously, he obviously doesn't consider it his own so it's all in good fun of seeing people's reaction? Seems pointless really, unless he doesn't care either way, in which case its probably good trolling fun.
That's all? Awe I liked it. This was great. Don't know what else to say but know that it's good
Greysh chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
cute :)
Chade chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Love this idea and was wondering if anyone had picked it up so that I could read more.
Inkwell of Stars chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Ahhhh this is wonderful, though it makes me sad that there isn't any more.

Thanks for the lovely story!
kirallie chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Poor Cloud. So has anyone adopted this?
kat1316 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
oh please make a sequel it would be interesting to read Cloud err sephiroth meet sephiroth oh and hows cloud gonna kill hojo and hollander and take down Shinra.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Update now or I probably won't read this ever again
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I love you in a probably creepy and definitely unhealthy way, but your status markers still make me want to cry. Every damn time.
Gravity's Child chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Did I mention that I'm now addicted to your stories?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I liked it.
Ka chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Tasty oneshot. Well done.