Reviews for Professor Spencer
Omg lol I can't too funny
This was hilariouse (sorry for the spelling). I can TOTALLY see Shawn doing that. Please don't abandon this! It's a work of art! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE,PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!
dog1056 chapter 3 . 6/8
This story is AWESOME! You have got to continue it! You are an incredible writer and this is an absolutely AMAZING story! Please please please update it ASAP! :D :D :D :D :D
avolowolf11CC chapter 3 . 5/12
UPDATE SOON PLZ?! Also, I'm so sorry about that girl! ;( RIP. All your stories are awesome and hilarious, and this one is especially funny to me. Idk. I love it.
I'll take whatever you were on when you wrote this. It was incredible!
crazysockmonkeys chapter 3 . 1/31
I really enjoyed this, especially reading all of Shawn and Gus' opinions of Hogwarts. Great job!
malibulili chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
This story is hilarious! You capture Shawn perfectly! You always read stories where they twist and change characters into being exactly what they want, not who they actually are, but you are doing a magnificent job at keeping the character unchanged. Keep writing this! I can't wait to read more of what's to come!
Squish The Squirrel Fish chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
Awesome! I love it!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
l.
Umbridge( drag harry and cho in) :these students have been conspiring...what is that idiot yong man doing?( enter Jhawn who's boneless gus glaring at him)
Gus : Do not go boneless Shawn Are you going boneless.!?

Enter Lucius holding hostages from harrys frirnds
Shawn: Im putting my cards on the table...Gus is a table
Gus: Gus is a statue!
Neville: were never getting out her alive

Shawn- Snapey you need to stop torturing these kids man. What occlooomenn
Snape - it's not your place and its occlumency
Guest chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
I can't believe you abandoned this...I hate you for abandoning this...die now...or update...
GrassGirl chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
Shawn's insult towards Draco was hilarious!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
please continue! this is hilarious!
superwhomerlin2000 chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
*spits out drink* oh my goodness, I'm dying. I love it!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
absolutely gorgeous
TheShulesLovinPsycho chapter 3 . 7/15/2014
When I first saw the insanely large number of reviews for 3 chapters, I was just like, WTF?! Then I saw this, fell to the floor laughing uncontrollably, and realized that this is pure genius. But... *sigh* it hasn't been updated since 2012... Oh well... IF ONLY THERE WERE UPDATES!