Reviews for Professor Spencer
mightymel30 chapter 3 . 7/30
I know its been a long time but I really hope you update your story! I have enjoyed it very much so far!
Perfectly Craptastic chapter 3 . 6/23
... Can't stop LAUGHING!
Italy's Driving chapter 3 . 3/25
I know it's improbable that this story is updated, but it's hilarious and so in character for all of them! I love it, and hope you do update. Even if it is unrealistic... *sniffles sadly*
Guest chapter 3 . 12/19/2015
I love reading this. I know it's unlikely for this fanfic on having an update, but one can try. Please, PLEASE, PLEASE update. Every chapter fits what Shawn would do. It's hilarious. Please update, we're counting on you!
ctrprincess chapter 3 . 8/12/2015
Ok, so I know it's been a while since you wrote. But I'm loving this, so if you happened to decide to continue writing, I would most definitely read it, :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/11/2015
Omg lol I can't too funny
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2015
This was hilariouse (sorry for the spelling). I can TOTALLY see Shawn doing that. Please don't abandon this! It's a work of art! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE,PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!
dog1056 chapter 3 . 6/8/2015
This story is AWESOME! You have got to continue it! You are an incredible writer and this is an absolutely AMAZING story! Please please please update it ASAP! :D :D :D :D :D
an orange peel chapter 3 . 5/12/2015
UPDATE SOON PLZ?! Also, I'm so sorry about that girl! ;( RIP. All your stories are awesome and hilarious, and this one is especially funny to me. Idk. I love it.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/9/2015
I'll take whatever you were on when you wrote this. It was incredible!
crazysockmonkeys chapter 3 . 1/31/2015
I really enjoyed this, especially reading all of Shawn and Gus' opinions of Hogwarts. Great job!
malibulili chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
This story is hilarious! You capture Shawn perfectly! You always read stories where they twist and change characters into being exactly what they want, not who they actually are, but you are doing a magnificent job at keeping the character unchanged. Keep writing this! I can't wait to read more of what's to come!
Squish The Squirrel Fish chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
Awesome! I love it!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
Umbridge( drag harry and cho in) :these students have been conspiring...what is that idiot yong man doing?( enter Jhawn who's boneless gus glaring at him)
Gus : Do not go boneless Shawn Are you going boneless.!?

Enter Lucius holding hostages from harrys frirnds
Shawn: Im putting my cards on the table...Gus is a table
Gus: Gus is a statue!
Neville: were never getting out her alive

Shawn- Snapey you need to stop torturing these kids man. What occlooomenn
Snape - it's not your place and its occlumency
Guest chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
I can't believe you abandoned this...I hate you for abandoning this...die now...or update...