Reviews for Ready For The Thaw
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 3 . 4/5
lisa ew so did not want to see her
mailaine chapter 8 . 9/22/2014
Oh my gosh, this made my heart break and then put together the pieces again. I love this series.
Lost-Wings-in-Time chapter 8 . 3/16/2014
I really enjoyed the end
Guest chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
WOMEN! you made cry! really... TT_TT
laffertyluver23 chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
This series is so good! A part of me thought that maybe this would turn into mpreg but I like the turmoil of Dean's need for a pup, and Cas finding a child to fill part of that void.
Good Question chapter 8 . 12/24/2012
Of course I just had to get to this sequel. A part of me is dissapointed that Dean gave up his Alpha role but I guess that's kind of necessary for his growth. Or that he's going to lock a part of himself away, that's always a shame. And although short this was a very fun read. My favorite part awfully enough is the scene where Dean's distracted and Cas leaves. Oh the pain in my heart. Brilliant series.
KansasVic chapter 8 . 12/10/2012
I though Jessica and Sam's child was name Joshua? Not Joseph...?
Half a Smile chapter 8 . 12/8/2012
This was so amazing...Perhaps I'd like to see more. It was...I'm speechless. Perfect!
akirareader chapter 8 . 7/7/2012
lovely
akirareader chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
nlkjfgfdewdfsg
so cute
SinnersDate chapter 8 . 6/24/2012
Love this story and the ending...also are all your fics on your Livejournal because Iv'e heard is taking down fics with violence and sex and shit and it would suck if I could never read any of your fics because of some stupid banned
nonsolumsedetiam chapter 8 . 6/17/2012
This is so beautiful and so perfect. Perfect perfect way to end this story.

I love how you write Sam. And you stay true to the shows theme on the importance of family. And you also stay true to the boys.

Good luck on your novel! I, for one, look forward to it. I know you'll pull through just fine.
Nutella0Mutt chapter 8 . 6/16/2012
Wow what a lovely and beautiful chapter! : )
Nutella0Mutt chapter 8 . 6/16/2012
Wow what a lovely and beautiful chapter! : )
Demonic Angel 666 chapter 8 . 6/16/2012
Anothwr great chapter, please update soon!