Reviews for Secretly In Love
Celest and Celestial the Twins chapter 17 . 2/24
AHHHHH! You made the ending so sad! WAHHHHHHHHHH! It was great but I wish you made a happy ending!
whitewolf chapter 17 . 1/24
Are you making a sequel for this fanfic? If you aren't please make it. I love this story. It touched my heart and feelings. So much I was able to cry at the end. At least let them have a happy ending? (:
ElevenRaven chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
AAAWWWWWW! KAWAIII SHE FELL IN LOVE WITH HER TEACHER WHICH IS JUST SO CUUUTTEE!
Arabella chapter 17 . 5/7/2014
I am seriously crying, and my friend is asking, that why am I crying like the damn world will end right is just so awesome. Although, I am not a GrayxLucy shipper and die-hard Rolu one, this is lovely and maybe because of you my preferences will change a bit.
Priestessa-x chapter 17 . 5/5/2014
I've never been deeply in love like Lucy here so I can't really justify what I'll say. For me, Lucy was very very very stupid and very very very selfish. I know that love can make you go crazy but I think it was so selfish of her to let her world be centered around Gray when she had friends around her that also wanted to be with her. How she left them because of a guy... *shakes head*

Well, besides that I love the story, really. It really touched the emotions in me. Now, it makes me want to feel being crazy in love. XD

Treasure this beatiful talent of writing.
Now, on to the next book!
Mooshkazz123 chapter 17 . 4/19/2014
Whudufuk why the hell did you end it like this .
Mooshkazz123 chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
Lol I agree with gray it's for torture
Mooshkazz123 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
LOL JELLAL HE ONLY HAS ONE REPLY XDD
Raven Hikari chapter 17 . 3/17/2014
The ending. I was so sad. The rest of the story was really nice.
PrincessOfTheSakura chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Heyoo,

This was a cery good story, I absolutely loved it! :D
It had a very sad ending though, poor Lucy! D
But overall this story was great, and I'd really like it if you continue with 'Good Meets Bad', 'Going Against the Current' and 'Queen of The Stars' (The remade version). They're all really good! .

GrayLu forever! :D

- PrincessOfTheSakura
GrayLuForeverLove09 chapter 16 . 3/9/2014
I Mean Chapter 5 Sorry please Update The Sequel
GrayLuForeverLove09 chapter 17 . 3/9/2014
Wow Emotional Ending Don't Know What To Say Can't Wait To Wait To Read The Sequel Hehhe Continue The The Sequel Ok I Don't Wanna Cliff Hanger But It's Your Choice To Continue Right But Update the Chapter Of The Sequel
Anonymous chapter 17 . 12/28/2013
I love the whole thing, it was great. :D
BUT WHY DO YOU GOT TO DO THAT T_T OH POOR LUCY, POOR GRAY! YOU REALLY KNOW HOW TO BREAK SOMEONE TO THE TEARS! T_T SAD ENDING! I WAS EXPECTING A HAPPY ENDING, BUT RIGHT WHEN I STARTED READING THIS CHAPTER, THE TEARS WOULDN'T STOP! T_T WHY YOU GOT TO DO THAT?!

Anyways, good story though. Everything was alright. But still this ending T_T
princess of broken things chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
This is AWESOME! And this is chapter one. Yayyyyyy! Keep being amazing(:3
Chiyvki chapter 17 . 12/14/2013
Miss Anne, that was really cruel. Why'd ya have to do that? Ya didn't have to. I'd say cruel is my opinion. Really bad. Ending. I-I-I hate it!